PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-06-2014, 12:21 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I am changing my character Graces name to Hope because there was already a Grace sorry
Old 10-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Great chapters Liri and Popcorn.

My eyes flutter open and I see that I'm in strange room.

This is not my home.

I try to sit up but someone gently pushes me back down.

"Whoa there." I hear someone say.

I gasp and quickly look at the person who said that.

What the?!

"Hey, no need to be afraid. No one's gonna hurt you."
"Who are you?" I ask
"My name's Cadence. Welcome to-"
"Where am I?" I question her
"This is the Clann base. It's a top secret-"
"What are you going to do with me?" I ask sharply
"Nothing, except help you grow in your powers. And I see you've already started to use yours."
"Powers? I don't have any 'powers', lady. Now if you excuse m-AAAAH!"

The lady, Cadence, brought over a mirror to me and when I looked into it, I couldn't see myself.

"What?! What happened to me?! Why am I... invisible?!!" I cry out, cringing slightly. It appears that I injured my side, somehow, and sitting up abruptly isn't going to help it.
"Because that is your power." Cadence tells me,
"No, no, no, no, no, no! That can't be!" I slide off my bed, clutching my side and trying not to put a lot a pressure on my ankle, which I seemed to have injured also.
"Aha! There you are! You've become visible again." Cadence says as she shows me the mirror again. I look into it, and I can see myself.

I breath a sigh of relief. But that relief goes away quickly.

"What did you do to me?!" I yell at Cadence
You could tell she was taken aback by my sudden outburst "What? I-no. I didn't do anything to you. You were born with that power."
"Oh, likely story." I say "Now tell me, what did you do to me!"

Suddenly someone else rushes in here.

"What's going on in here?" A girl with brown hair and blue-green eyes says as she rushes in here.
"Talia! Thanks for coming!"
"Who are you?" I ask
"My name is Natalia. Now, kid, I'm gonna need you to calm down."
"I'm not a kid. I'm seventeen." I tell her
"Well isn't that sort of a coincidence! I'm eighteen." The boy behind her said

I look behind, what's her name, Natalia and there stands a boy with black hair and pale skin.

"Well, that's just wonderful. Now beat it." I say
"Um... I just said I'm eighteen." The guy says
"Ezra." Says the brunette, Natalia.
"Sorry." Ezra replies

Three other people rush in here. I try to get into a fighting pose, even though I'm injured.

"Oh! Finally!" Cadence exclaims "The nurse is here!"
"I don't need a nurse." I say
"You're injured, aren't you?" The nurse asks
"Well... that's none of your business." I retort
"If you're injured, how are you acting like the pain is no big deal?" She says
"I've spent my whole life living on the streets. I've pretty much mastered fighting through and with pain."

Oh, why did I say that?! I say to myself, immediately regretting what I just said.

"Interesting..." The nurse trails off
"Kid-" Talia starts to say before I glare at her
"I'm not a kid." I say adding emphasis on the 't' in not
"I don't know your name and-"
"My name is..." I pause, a bit unsure as to whether or not I should tell them my name
"Your name is..." Talia trails off
I sigh "My name is Tori."
"Well Tori, I-"
"What are you looking at?" I ask the boy who has been just staring at me during all of this
"Oh, uh, n-nothing. I was just... nothing." He says sheepishly, as he blushes

He better watch his back.

"Tori." Talia says
"What?" I ask
"We are not here to hurt you and we never will. We have you here because we want to help you and we cannot do that with you acting like this. Now please, let the nurse heal you."

I look around the room, trying to decide whether or not I should trust these people.

Well, it's not like I can make a run for it. Guess I have no choice. Dang it.

"Fine." I finally say
"Good." Natalia says, as she nods to the nurse

The nurse walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder, to which I brush off, resulting in everyone gasping.

"What?" Then I gasp "My voice! Why has it changed?"
"I think you should look in the mirror, Tori... again." Cadence says as she holds up the mirror that was on the wall.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!" I scream "Why do I look like... HER!" I say pointing at the nurse.
"It appears you cannot only turn invisible, but you can shape-shift as well." Cadence tells me
"I can't believe this." I say as I sit down on the bed, looking down at my hands. I notice that they change back from the light tone of the nurse to my original tone.

I grab my hair. It's back to it original shade, I stand up and look in the mirror that Cadence is holding. I look like myself again.

"Well, it looks like you're back to normal, Tori." Natalia says "Now, you should sit down and let the nurse do her work."

So, I sit down on the bed. The nurse puts her hands on my side and on my ankle and closes her eyes. The next thing I know, I don't feel any pain. I gasp and stand up, testing out my ankle and rubbing my side. Nothing.

"How did... how did you do that?" I ask in complete shock
"I'm a Gifted." The nurse tells me "My name is Jane, and I have the power of healing." Then she and the three others that came in with her left, leaving me with Natalia, Cadence, and that boy Ezra.
"How do you feel?" Natalia asks
"Better." I say with a hint of reluctance
"Good. Now, we are going to have a meeting in one hour and we want all of the Gifteds to be there and that includes you, my dear. You can freshen up, explore this place, do whatever you want-"
"That won't cause any harm to anyone." Cadence adds in
"Before the meeting starts. Now, come on Cadence. Ezra. Let's leave Tori to her privacy."

Talia and Cadence leave, but Ezra stays behind.

"What do you want?" I ask, really not wanting to talk to anyone, especially him
"Hmm, oh. Nothing. I just, I mean. Well, I thought..." He stutters.

I raise an eyebrow at him

"Wow, your eyes are gorgeous." He says. My eyes widen

What?!

"I mean, I... ugh! I-I need to go. Bye!" He says as he rushes off, leaving me in shock.

He called my eyes... gorgeous. Why did he do that?

I then decide to freshen up a bit, before I go exploring this place. Who knows how long I'll be here.

Hmm. I'll have to ask that Natalia girl.

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. If you want me to change anything just let me know. About the meeting they are going to have, I don't know what it's going to be about. I just thought they should have a meeting so, Liri, or someone else, you can continue with the meeting part.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 01-20-2017 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Typo fixing and minor editing
Old 10-06-2014, 01:27 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I love your new character, Jenny! So glad you joined.
Great first post, Lemony and Popcorn. Yay! I'm so glad Cadence finally got to speak. Especially since she didn't get to in DTB. And Lemony, thanks for being willing to change your character's name!
Haha, thank you Alexa and Liri! I'm glad you guys like Ansell, though your character might not. Okay Liri, that sounds great to me! I'd love it if Ansell and Talia were friends.

Jenny, if it's okay, I, um, didn't intend for Ansell to "find somebody" this early on in the story. You don't have to change your post or anything, but... This is my first time ever writing from a guy's POV, and it doesn't help that he's so much older than me. I might be really awkward with Ansell at first, so I'd prefer if he didn't have a crush on anyone right now. I really, really, hope I didn't offend you with this! I would still love it if they became good friends.

"Haven, wait!" I yell after her as she disappears off into the forest.
I could've kicked myself. How could I have messed that up so badly? I've looked all those Dai Li agents in the face and told the most absurd lies. I managed to get them to believe me. Why... Why can't I talk to one thirteen-year-old girl?
Is it because I've spent so long telling lies, I now suck at telling the truth?

I groan to myself. "Stupid, stupid, stupid."
It's not like that was my first attempt to tell her the truth. There'd been numerous other occasions, always ending with me chickening out and mumbling some excuse. However, this sort of thing doesn't exactly just slip into casual conversation...
Hey, um, Havvy? Did I forget to mention that I'm actually part of a clandestine group that specializes in rescuing and helping out Gifted kids, but I'm currently on a mission spying on the Dai Li and posing as one of their members... Oh, and I've kind of been completely and totally lying and deceiving you this whole time?
I'm so preoccupied in my thoughts, I somehow manage to completely miss seeing the Clann agent coming my way until I crash right into her.
"Ugh!" she tumbles to the ground, her sword falling out of her hand and landing a couple feet away. She scrambles for it, but my reflexes finally kick in and I'm faster, flipping it up with my foot to catch it in the air. I have no intention of hurting her, of course, but I have to make sure she's who she seems to be.
I study the sword in my hands. Engraved on the hilt is the symbol of the Clann, and I relax slightly.
"What do you want?" the female agent asks, getting up to face me at eye level. She's a few inches shorter, but her rigid stance makes up for the height difference. I stare back at her, carefully keeping my face unreadable. My agent face.
"If you give me my sword, we can play this out fairly."
I can't help myself - I laugh out loud. "Wow, where did you get that line from? Seriously, what are we teaching our agents these days? Okay, ma'am, let's play this out fairly. How about you meet me for a duel at sundown? Your pick, swords or daggers." Pfft, like you would stand a chance.
She stares at me in shock and anger, keeping her battle face on. "You're mocking me? Give me back my sword, and I'll show you just how much of a 'chance' I would stand."
I raise an eyebrow. Her answer is too precise, too close to what I'd been thinking. A hunch begins to grow within me... We had started training some of the Gifted to become agents, back before I left for the Dai Li.
"You were once Clann?" the agent asks in surprise, confirming my suspicions. Immediately, I begin to build the mental wall I'd long practiced. Since telepathy was a "minor" power, there were ways to defend against it - and it wasn't as if telepaths could read all of your thoughts, just the ones going through your head just then.
"Don't you recognize me?" I ask, gasping in mock indignation. "Why, I always thought that my reputation preceded me! How dare they not teach all the agents in the Clann to know who I am. Why, I - " I give her a mischievous grin. "I am Ansell Vaile." I pull out a small dagger with the symbol of the Clann on its hilt.
Surprise crosses her face for a moment, but then hardens into suspicion. "The spy with the Dai Li? The Clann hasn't heard back from you for months. How do I know you're still on our side?"
"How could I not be? Seriously, I don't know why anyone would want to be Dai Li when you have to dress like this all the time - " I gesture to my black riding pants, shirt, and long trailing cloak. "Someone really needs to teach them about the virtues of pastel colors."
"Do you ever answer anything seriously?" she exclaims.
I sigh. "Well, thanks for raining on my parade there. Okay, fine, have it your way. The truth is, I've been assigned to this boring, dead-end village for the last three months, investigating all sorts of reports of a possible Gifted presence. Can you believe it, all of my talents being wasted like this? Ren and Galy must have set me up." Studying her, I ask, "Now, time for you to answer something... Who are you, exactly?"
"I'm Agent K," the Clann agents replies in her calm, serious voice.
I throw my hands in the air in mock exasperation. "Seriously? We can't all be telepaths, you know! That is totally unfair. I just told you my real name." Then I add, "If you still can't trust me, go talk to Talia. Or Cadence, or Ezra. Those guys and I go way back."
Before she can say anything, there's a loud clap of thunder, and lightning lights up the sky. A freak storm stirs up, seemingly out of nowhere. I gasp.
"Havvy," I breathe. Then I spin around, toss "Agent K" back her sword, and sprint in the direction of the storm. "Come on!"
All traces of the sarcastic, mocking Ansell go flying out the window as I imagine the Dai Li agents, who are no doubt already on their way. How much time had I wasted, joking around with the agent? I couldn't stand the thought that she'd be captured because I was too much of a jerk to answer those questions seriously.
"Please be okay," I whisper, not caring if Agent K heard me.
I'd come to care for Haven like a little sister, and I couldn't bear the thought of her being forced to join the King's mindless army.
No. I cannot lose one more person I care for to this cruel man, this cruel world. Not Haven, not Talia or Cadence or Ezra, or any of my other friends at the Clann.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day... (This happens at Dai Li headquarters, right after Tori is rescued).

The look on Ren's and Galadriel's faces when they walk in and see me there is absolutely priceless.
"What is he doing back here?" Ren demands.
"I think it's clear that we've unrooted the Gifted problem in the village of Calian," one of the King's advisers, a superior to all of us, informs her. "As we no longer have any villagers there labelled as suspicious, Ansell no longer needs to be stationed there. Therefore, he can rejoin your team, Agent Walker."
"About time, too," I add. "Being 'stationed' there was an utter waste of my many talents. About time someone saw that. I mean, without me on your team, you guys have lost... what? Three Gifteds in the last two days? It's obvious how desperately you need me." I feel myself slip back into the arrogant, smug version of myself, the persona I showed around the Dai Li.
"That is quite enough, Agent Vaile." the adviser says coolly. Then he turns to Ren, Galy, and their team. "However, he does bring up a good point. Losing this many Gifteds in such a short amount of time is absolutely unacceptable. A clear show of - "
" - incompetency?" I supply mischievously. The two of them shoot me a death glare.
"With all due respect, sir," Galadriel begins. "I don't believe having Ansell back is... necessary."
"Sure, whatever you say, Galy," I say, rolling my eyes.
If glares could kill, I would've dropped dead then and there. I always called her by that forbidden nickname, on the pretense that I couldn't pronounce her real name. In reality, it was because I enjoyed seeing the look on her face when I called her Galy.
"It's Agent Darklighter," Galadriel growls.
"Alright then, Agent Dorklighter," I grin at her.
"That is quite enough." the adviser snaps.
"What? Was it something I said?" I ask, with false innocence. I lean back, enjoying the irritated exasperation everyone felt towards me. It went a long way towards improving my disguise - this way, I could practically sneak around headquarters all I liked. People literally run the other way when they see me sometimes.
Still, in my heart of hearts, I have to admit that I'm not enjoying this nearly as much as I pretend to. I miss the Clann - my friends there, especially Talia, one of my best friends. And now Haven. I was grateful that she'd made it to their sanctuary, of course, but I know it's going to be a long time before I see her again. Before I see any of them again.

(Bleh. My first time writing as a guy. I'm sure it wasn't very convincing, but I tried!
I'm very, very sorry for being mean to your guys' characters! Ansell promises to apologize someday but only if Ren and Galy do first. )

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!

Last edited by Night Wish; 10-06-2014 at 01:36 AM.
Old 10-06-2014, 01:40 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Ha! I think you did great, Night Wish! And you controlled Galy.. I mean, Agent Darklighter perfectly.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Great post Jenny! Cadence and Talia make a good team

Thanks Lemony!!! Hope is a beautiful name

This RP is going to be so much fun! I love everyone's characters already!

Great posts Alexa and Night! Hehe! Talia calls everyone younger than her 'kid' now

Sounds good to me Alexa. I can continue with that soon. I'm finishing a post in Camelot first, then I will post here

Hahaha! Ansell is hilarious Night! I love it Oooooh boy! Galadriel and Lyren really don't like him!!

I'll post soon!
Old 10-06-2014, 03:18 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Talia

I was walking down the hallway waiting for Ezra to rejoin me, when I heard a commotion from the newest kid's room.
"What's going on in here?" I ask as I rush in the room.
"Talia! Thanks for coming!" Cadence says, relief flooding her face.
"Who are you?" The kid asks, wide awake now.
"My name is Natalia, now calm down kid." I reply.
"I'm not a kid. I'm seventeen." She retorts.
"Well isn't that sort of a coincidence! I'm eighteen." Ezra says, walking into the room.

"Well, that's just wonderful, kid. Now beat it" She says. Hmm. We found a feisty one.
"Um, I just said I'm eighteen." Ezra says.
"Ezra." I caution.
"Sorry." Ezra replies, looking a little sheepish.

Three other people rush in the room, and the girl gets into a fighting pose, even though she's injured.

"Oh! Finally!" Cadence exclaims, "The nurse is here!"
"I don't need a nurse." The kid blurts out.
"You're injured, aren't you?" The nurse, Jane, asks, crossing her arms.
"Well... that's none of your business." The kid retorts.
"If you're injured, how are you acting like the pain is no big deal." Jane asks.
"I've spent my whole life living on the streets. I've pretty much mastered fighting through and with pain."

"Interesting..." Jane trails off, looking at me for support.
"Kid..." I begin, earning a glare from the girl.
"I'm not a kid." She says, adding emphasis on the 't' in not.
"I don't know your name and...." I begin again, looking expectantly at her.
"My name is....." Then she pauses.
"Your name is...." Talia trails off, prompting her.
She sighs, "My name is Tori."
"Well Tori, I..." I begin once again.
"What are you looking at?" She asks, glaring at Ezra.
"Oh, uh, n-nothing. I was just... nothing." He says sheepishly, as he blushes. I roll my eyes.

"Tori." I say, exasperated.
"What?"
"We are not here to hurt you and we never will. We have you because we want to help you and we cannot do that with you threatening us with a sword. Now please, let the nurse heal you."
"Fine." She finally says
"Good." I reply, nodding to Jane.

Jane walks over to Tori and places a hand on her shoulder, which she brushes off, and then turns into Diana, resulting in everyone gasping.

"What?" Then Tori gasps, "My voice! Why has it changed?"
"I think you should look in the mirror, Tori, again." Cadence says as she holds up the mirror that was on the wall.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!" Tori screams, "Why do I look like... HER!" She points at Jane.
"It appears you cannot only turn invisible, but you can shape-shift as well." Cadence tells her.
"I can't believe this." She says, sitting down on the bed and looking down at her hands. She then shifts back to normal.

"Well, it looks like your back to normal, Tori." I say, "Now, you should sit down and let the nurse do her work."

So she sits down on the bed. Jane puts her hands on Tori's side and on her ankle and closes her eyes. Then Tori gasps and stands up, testing out her ankle and rubbing her side.
"How did... how did you do that?" She asks in complete shock.
"I'm a Gifted." Jane replies calmly. "My name is Jane, and I have the power of healing." Then she and the three others that came in with her leave.
"How do you feel." I ask.
"Better." She replies.
"Good. Now, we are going to have a meeting in one hour and we want all of the Gifted to be there, and that includes you, my dear. You will have time to freshen up, explore this place, do whatever you want..."
"That won't cause any harm to anyone." Cadence interjects.
"Before the meeting starts. Now, come on Cadence. Ezra. Let's leave Tori to her privacy."

I had decided to call a meeting once a week for all the Gifted and all the Clann members to get to know each other better, and to explain to the new Gifted who we were and why we had brought them here. I started this tradition a couple months ago, with the suggestions of Cadence and our old friend Ansell, and it seemed to help settle in the newcomers. Today, it was the end of the week again, so it was time for another meeting. This time, we had three new Gifted, Haven, Grace, and now Tori. I wish Ansell was here to meet them.

Ansell was my best friend, and he had requested to infiltrate the Dai Li and become a double agent. Nyna and the four Elders had granted his request, because while it was certainly dangerous, it was a good idea. I missed Ansell a lot, and he had been gone almost three months with out word now. I had been very worried, but I had spotted him yesterday while I rescued Haven. It was a small glimpse, but the quick grin he shot my way filled me with relief. He was still alive.

As I walked down the hallway, lost in thought, Haven popped out of her room, pulling me out of my thoughts and into a hug.
"Talia!" She cried out happily.
"Haven!" I said laughing, "It's good to see you. You are looking well, kid!"
"I'm glad to see you too!" She replies with a grin, "And Cadence is really nice too."
"Good. Cadence is great at her job. Did she tell you about the meeting tonight yet?"
"Yep! I get to meet more people!"
I laugh as I hug her once more, "Sure thing kid. Sure thing. They are all gonna love you!"
"You think so?" She asks, looking up at me with her blue-grey eyes.
"I know so. You are going to have lots of friends here." I promise.
"I'd like that." She says with a smile, "My only other friend betrayed me." She says softly, her smile disappearing under a stormy look as she looks down at the ground.

"Hey, kid. No one here is every going to betray you or leave you. I promise." I say, lifting her chin to look her in the eyes. "We are your family now. I'm your family now."

Ren

Galadriel and I walk into the council room immediately when summoned later that day, and we both glare angrily at the green-eyed troublemaker inside.
"What is he doing back here?" I demand.
"I think it's clear that we've uprooted the Gifted problem in the village of Calian," one of the King's advisers, a superior to all of us, informs me. "As we no longer have any villagers there labelled as suspicious, Ansell no longer needs to be stationed there. Therefore, he can rejoin your team, Agent Walker."

Oh joy. I'm so excited. I think sarcastically, but know better than to say anything out loud.

"About time, too," Ansell adds. "Being 'stationed' there was an utter waste of my many talents. About time someone saw that. I mean, without me on your team, you guys have lost... what? Three Gifted in the last two days? It's obvious how desperately you need me." He says arrogantly, making me want to punch him, but I settle for glaring instead.
"That is quite enough, Agent Vaile." The adviser says coolly. Then he turns to us, "However, he does bring up a good point. Losing this many Gifted in such a short amount of time is absolutely unacceptable. A clear show of - "
" - incompetency?" Ansell supplies mischievously, earning a death glare from both of us.
"With all due respect, sir," Galadriel begins, "I don't believe having Ansell back is... necessary."
"Sure, whatever you say, Galy," Ansell says, rolling his eyes.

If glares could kill, he would've dropped dead then and there. He always called her by that forbidden nickname, on the pretense that he couldn't pronounce her real name. No one got to call her Galy except me, and only when we were alone.
"It's Agent Darklighter," Galadriel growls.
"Alright then, Agent Dorklighter," He grins cheekily at her.
"That is quite enough." the adviser snaps.
"What? Was it something I said?" Ansell asks, with false innocence. He leans back, clearly enjoying the irritated exasperation everyone felt towards him.

"Agent Vaile." The advisor snaps angrily, "You will remain silent for the duration of this meeting."
Ansell pretends to tie his mouth shut, mocking us still, although he does obey. He knows he is toeing a fine line now.
"Now, as I was saying. Agent Vaile will be joining your team again, Agent Walker and Agent Darklighter, that is an order, not a discussion."
"Yes, Councilman." I reply, sighing internally but keeping a blank face. There was no one Galy and I hated more than Ansell, except perhaps our nemesis Natalia.
"And you had better start succeeding again, or else." The advisor threatens, and Galy and I bow our heads in understanding. "You are dismissed."

We each give the advisor a half bow, and then we leave.
"Come on Vaile." I order over my shoulder, "We leave at dawn."

(I am going to have them capture a nameless Gifted kid next so that Ren and Galy don't lose their jobs, or worse... dun dun duuuuuuun)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 10-02-2018 at 03:11 AM.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:43 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Awesome chapter, Liri! I was also thinking that Ren and Galy could capture a Gifted.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 10-06-2014 at 03:55 AM.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:10 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Wow, awesome posts everyone!! I love where we're going with this! Everyone's characters are great too.
Hey guys, I was thinking - our parallel world should have a name! Anyone have a suggestion?

I shivered and pulled my fur trimmed cloak closer around my body. In other villages, no doubt there was still grass growing, birds chirping, and warm sunshine to enjoy. But here in the far northern city of Dalvinia, winter lasted over a good half of the year, well into what was supposed to be springtime.
My boots crunched into the hard snow lining the cobblestone path towards the marketplace. Sighing, I brush newly fallen snow that had already started lining my straw shopping basket.
Mom had sent me out here for a loaf of bread and some eggs. Well, she'd wanted to send my brother Levin, but he as usual wiggled out of the chore. Well, all I can say is - he's doing the dishes tonight.
Just as I'm approaching the busy market square, a big, wet mound of snow slammed into the back of my neck, dripping down the back of my cloak. I stood there frozen for a moment, shocked.
"Oops! Sorry Stacia!" I heard my friend Felicia call out.
I spun around to see her lobbing a snowball right at Alanna, another friend. Several more girls I knew from school were hidden in nearby snow-covered bushes, giggling and covered with the dripping wet snow.
I started to grin. "Oh, you are going to regret that, Felicia!" Leaning over, I began forming a snowball of my own. My friends shrieked with laughter and farted out of the way.
I had a little time before Mom expected me back, I reasoned. I put down my shopping basket and set it somewhere safe so I could come back for it, carefully tucking the money Mom had given me into the inner fold of my cloak.
I may not always enjoying living in a place as cold as Dalvinia, but you know what they say - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
Laughing, I lobbed my snowball straight at Felicia. She ducked out of the way, and it splattered against a nearby tree. I got hit a couple more times, and managed to make a few hits of my own, including one on Alanna.
"Oh you are going to get it, Stacia Waybern," she warned, grinning.
I quickly ducked in the midst of a clump of bushes. C'mon, stay unseen, she can't get me if she can't see me, I thought to myself, grinning.
A moment later, Alanna's snowball landed several feet from me. Laughing, I stood up. "Here I am! You missed by a mile!"
Alanna glanced around in confusion, her brow furrowed. "Stacia? Where are you?"
"What are you talking about? I'm right here," I said, stepping out of the bushes into her line of sight. But still Alanna looked puzzled, and the other kids did too. It was as if they couldn't see me, though I was right there in front of them.
I stepped forward, laying a hand on Alanna's arm. She looked down at it... And screamed.
"It's - there's - something touching me!" She cried out.
"But... There's nothing there!" Felicia gasped.
The other kids looked at each other. "Let's get out of here," one of them said, and everyone nodded.
"You guys, it's just me - I'm right here!" I yelled. Looking even more frightened then before, all of the kids hightailed it out of there.
I spun around to follow them, and as I did, my eyes landed on some large icicles hanging off a nearby tree branch. Usually I could see a distorted version of my own reflection in there, but today I saw... Nothing.
That's when I started screaming.
I wasn't sure how long I stood there. Eventually my voice grew hoarse and I stopped shrieking, and soon afterwards my reflection appeared back in the ice. Still I stood there, frozen in place, just staring.
Until I heard a voice from behind me. A cold, cruel voice.
"Hello, Gifted child."

(I don't care if you make the day Stacia gets rescued be the day of the Gifteds meeting at the Clann, or the day after that. Whichever you guys think is better. )

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Hmm... I was originally thinking maybe it could be called one of these:
Alagaesia
Mallorea
Riva
Aloria
Belgaria
Pellinore

Just some ideas I had. What do you guys think?

Great post Glory! It could either be the day after, or right before or after the meeting. Talia could leave with her team during the meeting even to go rescue Stacia. What do you guys think should happen?
Old 10-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I like Mallorea.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Me too, but only if it's pronounced like Mallor-ray-ah. Mallor-rhea just sounds... not good.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Haha! Ew..... I don't think anyone was going to pronounce it that way.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Hmm... I was originally thinking maybe it could be called one of these:
Alagaesia
Mallorea
Riva
Aloria
Belgaria
Pellinore

Just some ideas I had. What do you guys think?

Great post Glory! It could either be the day after, or right before or after the meeting. Talia could leave with her team during the meeting even to go rescue Stacia. What do you guys think should happen?
I like Algaesia
Old 10-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
( the past this is when Hope first discovers she is a bit unusual )
It was a beautiful day out the sun shined beautiful on the windows of the villages the birds chirped near by and the regular fast movements of the people in the market was a warming sight for Hope upon arrival in the market. She came to buy some food for her and her family for their dinner. She walked around looking at all the tables with signs out and people shouting on the street about their prices " We have two fish here for 3 ( dollars coins etc ) " said a merchant. A young girl pulled Hope aside " Excuse me miss do you have any share change?" Said the young girl. Hope usually would just ignore these people because her family was not very wealthy but for the first time ever she seemed to understand exactly why this young girl needed money, it was like Hope was inside the young girls head. She knew that this young girls mother was very sick and she wanted to buy her mother medicine, it was almost as if she was inside her head. Hope reached out and gave the girl the money. " she knew that her family would be mad at her for using all the money to help this young girl whom she did not know but Hope did the right thing even if it would mean no food. Here you go you need it more than I do" said Hope. Hope walked away going on her journey.

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 10-06-2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Error
Old 10-06-2014, 10:45 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Joy story now ( in the past Joy discovers a power )

I was walking down the dirt path to go and visit my closest neighbors to ask for some more grain to make a loaf of bread for dinner. I had no idea what was about to happen, but out of the corner of my eye I saw a brown figure moving closer and closer coming running fast, leaping, scared, spooked the horse must have seen a snake or something for the master was trying to tame it and then it happened the horse came right toward "Ah!" I screamed as my only response with no time to think I vanished not really but I couldn't see myself I was invisible unable to see myself I ran and hide behind a bush. I thought to myself this was the scariest thing that ever happened to me then, I heard foot steps coming toward me. " Hmm " said a masculine voice " could have sworn that there was someone standing there " he said. The man turned to his horse trying to clam it down " Easy girl " he said. And turned to calm the horse before another person rode up taking the man and his horse back to the stables.