PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support

Computer Technical Support General & Fairies Related Software & Hardware support. Recommendations, Reviews and so forth.

Old Please Help! I can't get to the website!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Cinnamon, animal talent
View zuri227's Photo Album
zuri227's Fairy
My Mood: Dreaming
zuri227 is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Exclamation Please Help! I can't get to the website!

Hi all. It's been a while. I took a break from the Hollow, but decided to come back. The trouble is, I live in another country. Whenever i go to the website (disney.go.com/fairies/), it redirects me to the the site from my country (disney.cz/disney-vily/). Can anyone please help?
Old 07-13-2014, 03:41 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Unhappy Shocking, terrible news.............................

Hello there, Zuri. Did you mean going to the new English homepage of Disney Fairies?
I'm sorry to say that Pixie Hollow has closed on September 19, 2013 along with ToonTown and Pirates Of the Caribbean Online.
If you try to go back to the original Disney Fairies page you will be redirected to something else because of the closing.
The closing was announced on August 20th. All the players of Pixie Hollow were extremely shocked and spent all of their final days the best they can.
Starting from that day, everyone had unlimited access which means that a non-member pixie can do everything a member could do before along with complete access to lots of things.
During those last weeks, players were capturing memories and pictures of their fairy, reaching goals before the final day, preparing before the closure, and just enjoying.
Pixies even tried to fight back, and tried to stop the closure by sending many emails to the creators of Pixie Hollow besides the Never Council whose email wouldn't work.
There was a petition which reached up to 5,665 signatures in hope of our voices to be heard. Below are links to the Never News announcement, and goodbyes from the Never Council.

Spoiler for Never News links:
Here are some thread links to the Never News:

Announcement: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ad.php?t=14512
Favorite Pixie Hollow Memory Sweet Pea: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ad.php?t=14586
Favorite Pixie Hollow Memory Marina: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ad.php?t=14604
My Favorite Pixie Hollow Memory Slate:http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...September_2013
My Favorite Pixie Hollow Memory Kit:http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...September_2013
Fly with you:http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...September_2013

Anyways, I don't think we have met before. My name is Daisybelle but you can call me Daisy! I know you've just heard about the closing and it's probably hard for you.
I'm here to help you. That's why we are here, altogether in the forums. You can ask me any question you have about the closing.
Slowly, everyone has learned to recover from the pain of the closing by being in the forums. In my opinion, Pixie Hollow is preserved and is being preserved right here.

Here is an active discussion going on about the closing: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ad.php?t=15011

Last edited by Daisybelle; 07-13-2014 at 04:00 AM.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:54 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Unhappy Sense of loss

This is so sad. I'm sad all over again. What were your fairies' names Zuri227?

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 07-13-2014, 10:45 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I think Daisybelle has covered it all. I'm sorry you won't get to fly in the Hollow again, Zuri. If you ever feel nostalgic about Pixie Hollow or your fairies, PHF is a great place to come to.
On a side note, if you're looking for the Disney Fairies Official site, it's not disney.go.com/fairies anymore. The web address is http://fairies.disney.com/. But like Daisybelle said, Pixie Hollow itself is closed, so the website only has information on the fairies and movies, plus a few mini games.
Old 07-16-2014, 07:33 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
I am sorry zuriBIG HUGS
Old 07-16-2014, 11:18 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Sorry Zuri! At least we still have forums.