PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old Tinker Bell DS Games

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:58 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
The problem is not with your DS, it's with Disney Interactive.
They are currently having problems with all Tinkerbell games connecting to the online servers and there is really nothing you can do about it.
When I contacted them about it, they informed me they were working towards a solution, but it appears they still haven't fixed it.
Sorry!
Old 12-30-2011, 11:32 PM
Wishes She Was A Member
View MeMyselfI11's Photo Album
MeMyselfI11's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Gross
MeMyselfI11 is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Happy

Thanks Rin I thought It was My Dsi
Thank you Thank you Thank you
Old 01-10-2012, 02:16 AM
Wishes She Was A Member
View MeMyselfI11's Photo Album
MeMyselfI11's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Gross
MeMyselfI11 is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
r they still having trouble
Old 01-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
I'm assuming that Disney Interactive is still having trouble -- I've finished the Tinker Bell & the Great Fairy Rescue DS game, and tried uploading my fairy to Pixie Hollow Online.
Apparently the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection isn't working for my DSi, or there is a problem that doesn't have to do with it.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:01 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Disney's online servers aren't working and plus, new fairies that arrived after November 10 wouldn't be able to upload another fairy because of the new fairy policy.

Last edited by Julie Dazzleshimmer; 01-30-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:23 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Thank you for the info about the servers Julie -- but I think there would be space for another fairy since I have two free spaces...