PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old I met a forum fairy! **merged**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!
View seek4light's Photo Album
seek4light's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 76

My Mood: Inspired
seek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Rosepetal View Post
I met some fairies from the forms today! Including Mia Lightningwillow, i would
like to meet some more fairies from the forms sometime! Please tell me if you want to!
Rachel Rosepetal
Rachel, it was fun meeting you yesterday, ( THANK YOU, dear Sarah, for the group whisper that made it possible!) I love it when Forum members are in the Hollow at the same time as I am in there and I am able to meet them in person! I flew in to meet you at Sarah's house and brought my Autumn Pumpkinglow... or maybe it was Cricket Pepperspeck (?) and then flew my favorite fairy into Sarah's home to meet you; I refer to my Lark Morningsong as being my favorite fairy avatar. I look forward to visiting with you again, now that we are friends in the Hollow! Great to have been able to meet you!

Happy Smiles,
Seek4light

My Fairies:
Autumn Pumpkinglow
LARK MORNINGSONG
Cricket Pepperspeck