PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games > Other G-Rated Games Archive

Other G-Rated Games Archive Archive for other G-rated games

Old Fairy boutique app removed?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-20-2013, 10:19 AM
ill be on PH
View Violet DiamondVale's Photo Album
Violet DiamondVale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2012 Award Autumn 2011 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Cheerful
Violet DiamondVale has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Shocked Fairy boutique app removed?

Hey guys. So I looked on pixie hollow and it updated saying they were closed. But they also said the fairy boutique app is removed from the app store! I know its not a super big deal but really? That could've been a way to remember pixie hollow! And it was fun :P. If you already downloaded it though, then you can still play it, If you haven't, you can't. I'm so mad.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Needs PH back
View Hello123's Photo Album
Hello123's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Clueless
Hello123 has disabled reputation
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I wanted to play that game SO much I even tried to change my iTunes store country to America..... Didn't work Had a balance that I couldnt spend left. It's a shame because I could of remembered the Hollow by it.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:37 AM
Still so much to learn...
View AmberRosevine's Photo Album
AmberRosevine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Extra Life 2014 Award New Game Adventurer Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Party Animal's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: BerryNice
AmberRosevine has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
I am glad that I downloaded the app before the game closed down, and was even able to download one of my fairies as well! This little piece of the Hollow will always be with me, and I felt better since that I know the Hollow is not just a distant memory.

I am quite upset to see everything ends this way. The boutique app was a top-grossing app in the app store! I wonder why is DIM trying to detach themselves from the once wonderful games they had...
Old 09-20-2013, 01:07 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I thought they closed to concentrate more on apps...
Old 09-20-2013, 02:42 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I know, right, Lily? If you ask me, Disney made a very weird decision.

At least I got the app the day it came out last year. I won't delete it for anything, and at least Ginger Cedarfoot will live on to continue her favorite job– being a fashion designer in Pixie Hollow's Fashion District.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
I'm sure there's more to the closing than they told us. For one, the app was high grossing and didn't have the flash problem they talked about with the online game. Disney is all about money, really. I CANNOT imagine that Club Penguin makes more money than Pixie Hollow, Pirates, and Toontown. Maybe there were some legal issues that came up and the best way to deal with it was to close it all down. Who knows.

I SO wish that the app would have been available on Android before they shut it down.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I agree! I would be tapping away on my tablet now...or I would have gotten it for iOS, but I didn't have an iPad within my immediate-circle-of-people-who-will-let-me-play-with-their-tech (aka my family lol) until a month ago, and did not get to the fairy app in time