PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Alexia's Creative Corner

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:47 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Rainbow Alexia's Creative Corner

Click the image to view the full version

Hi there! Please excuse the mess *clears the pencils and scraps of paper off the table*,
have a seat and a cookie, and I'll introduce to you what I have here.

You've probably guessed what this thread is all about: a place where I can dump share various bits and pieces of my so-called “art”.
I’ve been inspired to doodle and draw lately and have found that I missed making graphics for you all.
I don’t think I have any sort of talent for it but it’s a fun hobby, and when I gift someone a finished work, that is a reward all in itself.

And why a cat, you may ask? :3 Well, because when it comes to art I am quite the copycat – it can be difficult to think of something from scratch (no pun intended) but references make a world of a difference! People say that copying is the starting point when learning to draw, so I will continue doing so and will hopefully improve, bit by bit.

I'll keep this open as an art shop, but might have to close it from time to time because of time constraints and other commitments.

What I'd love to hear from you:

I'll need your help with this thread! What I need is Ideas, Inspiration, and Practice.
Is there anything that you think I'd be able to draw? It could be anything at all, perhaps something that you found on the Internet. That would give me a great reference to work from.
I always keep an eye out for new art styles to draw and you can help me with that! With each new drawing I will be practising, and hopefully improving my art skills!

Examples:

I have over a dozen examples for you of different art styles and graphics that I've made in the past.
Hopefully it will be a quick indication of what I am able to do and what I enjoy drawing the most.
You’ll find that some are fairy-themed, but my art ideas are obviously not limited to only that.

(Psst! You can click on the boxes to see the full size images!)

Tutorials:

If you're curious about anything that you see in this thread, I'd be happy to write a tutorial on how I do it.
I've written some tutorials before which were fun to complete.

Examples of Tutorials on PHF:
MLP Art Tutorial
3D Fairies – Textures Tutorial
Alexia’s Wing Tips

1) Ponies:

If you can remember my previous art shop thread, then you'll know what this is.
I'd be happy to draw more My Little Ponies which should hopefully not take too long.

Examples can be found in my previous Art Shop thread or in this album.

2) Sketches:

I love sketching and pencil drawings, even more than coloring.
I don't have too many examples, but I think I'd be willing to draw a range of things, as long as I can find a reference picture (or if you could provide me with one).

More Examples: 1 2

3) Chibi/Anime Art:

This is something new that I've had a go at. I still have a LOT to learn, so I hope you can help me with gaining experience in drawing cute characters. ^^

More Examples: 1 2 3

4) Sketchy line-art (?)

Well, I wasn’t sure how to name this, but I thought it was a pretty cool effect!
It looks best when drawing wings and other intricate detail.
Let me know if you have any ideas for this category, I’d love to draw something like this again!

5) Traditional Art

I left this category to be very broad so that I may hopefully try other drawing techniques using traditional style art.

6) Colored Sketches:

When I'm lazy to create line-art, I color-in the sketch!

More Examples: 1

7) Wallpapers

If you’d like a wallpaper such as the ones I provided as examples (or perhaps in a different style entirely), let me know!

More Examples: 1 2 3

8) Line Art

And when I’m really lazy… I don’t color-in at all!
Whether you’d like to color-in the drawing yourself on the computer or print it out, I’m sure line art could be useful in some way.
I can also do some quick shading of the line-art.

More Examples: 1

9) Cross-Stitch:

As you may already know, I looove cross-stitching and beading.
I haven't had much practice with creating designs of my own, but there's always a first time for trying, right?
If you'd like to make something with threads or beads, I could help with making a unique design, or at least cheer you on with your project!

10) Sigs & anything else you can think of:

I haven't run a graphics shop in a while, but would be happy to make some more graphics again!
I try to be creative with them, so they might turn out differently than what you might have expected.

I have plenty of examples that I’ve completed during the years I’ve stayed here on PHF, but here are some featured below:

Examples: 1 2 3 4

11) Animations/GIFs:

I have a whole album dedicated to animated avatars.
If you have any particular ideas for a GIF, then share them here and I can whip something up for you.

12) 3D Fairies:

I'm not intending to create 3D fairies from start to finish, but what I can help you with is create a textured effect for the clothes and hair.

13) Piano Arrangements

This isn’t related to drawing, but I thought I’d add it to the list anyway.
One of my hobbies is arranging piano pieces (from games, anime, etc), so would be happy to arrange a song/track for you
if you’re a musician or if you would just like a particular MIDI to listen to.

Some recent examples: 1 2 3

Plus, all of my Pixie Hollow MIDIs can be found here.

14) Userpages (HTML):

I have loads of fun working on my Userpage and learning new nifty codes to make it more interesting to view.
If you haven't visited my Userpage yet, I'd be very happy if you stopped on by!
If you'd like to add something snazzy to your Userpage or would like some new ideas, I'd love to help you figure out the HTML code or find some code online that you could use.

If you’ve read up to here, truly thank you so much! *bows*
Constructive criticism is always welcome – there are so many art-talents here, I’d be really happy to hear from you

Requests???
Have you come prepared? Are you ready to face the challenges of being my test subject?
Please provide the following information with your request and I'll add it to my to-do list!

Type of art style? I gave you a bunch of examples already but this is not the limit. It simply gives you a sense of what I am capable of.
Remember that some things take longer to finish than others, so if you’d like to see it finished sooner, then pick something a bit simpler.
Colors? Listing some preferred colors would give me a good indication of what you’d like to see!
Image references: Are much appreciated!
Other details: What else would you like? Haven’t decided? You can always let it be more of a surprise.

Even if you don’t have any specific idea in mind, then a simple or broad idea will suffice
(for example, a sketch of an animal or an instruction for me to go practice my shading).

Disclaimer:

As I have a tendency to take on too many projects at once, in order to keep my sanity I’ll limit my To-Do list to 5 items
and will be unlikely to accept any new projects until I finish all five.
I might decide to finish them in any order depending on what I feel like working on.
Also, please don’t be discouraged if it doesn’t work out how you expected.
I often fuss over little details when it comes to art (actually when it comes to anything, really) so in order to use my time wisely,
I’ll do my best to get new art out as quickly as possible and not spend too much time on the details.

Work in Process:
(I'll either write a brief description of the drawing, or add a category # - see the numbered titles of the examples above)

1) #6 type drawing of bird (sketch complete)
2) #1 pony drawing (for Sapphira - 1 sketch done)
3) #3 fairy drawing (for Alyce Natalie)
4) drawing of Olaf for Daisy
5) --

Thanks for flitting by!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 02-26-2017 at 05:54 AM. Reason: updated
Old 04-12-2016, 02:46 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
OhMyGosh. You had a Make-a-Pony thread!?! Why didn't anyone tell me!? (Kidding, by the way )

I would love-love-love an actual fan art of one (or all) of my favorite ponies from the 1980s lore:

(Now just remember, I am not asking for you to draw all of these ponies, Alexia. I can't make up my mind in choosing just one, so I put down all my favorites)

Firefly -
Type: Pegasus
Pose: Wings out, she could be flying or just rearing in excitement for a new adventure
Colors: Pink body, turquoise-blue hair, purple eyes
Cutie Mark: Two electric blue side-by-side lightning bolts
Hair: Similar to Rainbow Dash's, a little jagged and unkempt
Extra: Perhaps a purple bow on her tail

Bowtie -
Type: Earth
Pose: Sitting or standing
Colors: Sky blue body, bubblegum pink hair, purple eyes
Cutie Mark: A bunch of little pink bows
Hair: Pigtails and freckles as in "Escape from Midnight Castle" cartoon.

Moondancer -
Type: Unicorn
Colors: Cream-White body, magenta-red hair with a purple streak in the mane, purple eyes
Cutie Mark: A silver moon with magenta-red stars all around it
Hair: Nice and wavy
Extra: I'm referring to the original, not the FiM one; although you would not believe how excited I was when they put her in the new series. Moondancer has been one of my all-time favorites since as long as I can remember. I even named a book character after her.)

Glory -
Colors: White body, purple mane with a electric blue streak, blue eyes
Cutie Mark: A silver shooting star with a purple trailing comet tail
Hair: Nice and wavy
Extra: She's another all-time favorite, maybe more so than Moondancer, but I oftentimes get the two confused since their cutie marks are similarly themed. I like to think of the two as sisters so you can have them sitting together.

Gusty -
Colors: White body, Kelly green hair with a red streak, mint-green eyes
Cutie Mark: A bunch of reddish maple leaves
Hair: It could be whipping in the wind

Blossom -
Pose: Sitting in a garden
Colors: Pale purple body, purple hair, purple eyes
Cutie Mark: Little white daisy-like flowers
Hair: Long and wavy

Applejack -
Colors: Orange body, yellow hair, green eyes
Cutie Mark: Seven little red apples
Hair: No hat, please, I'm talking about the original Applejack. Her hair could be in two ponytails, but not one. Her tail would be free of any ties too.
Extra: Don't forget the freckles

Big Brother ponies:
All of these were Clydesdale horses...

Barnacle -
Pose: Sitting with pirate treasure
Colors: Turquoise-blue body, bright neon orange hair with a yellow streak, lilac eyes
Cutie Mark: Treasure chest
Hair: Long and smooth
Extra: He normally wears a black pirate hat, but it's fine without it

Chief -
Colors: White body, blue hair with yellow streak, yellow eyes
Cutie Mark: A fire hose entangled in a ladder
Hair: Long and smooth
Extra: He wears a fireman's hat, but I like him without the hat

Tex -
Colors: Yellow body, magenta hair with blue streak, blue eyes
Cutie Mark: Two mint-green cacti
Hair: Short and smooth, but not too short!
Extra: A blue bandana. He can be wearing his sheriff hat or not.

Salty -
Pose: Sitting or standing by the sea
Colors: Pale teal body, purple hair with magenta-pink streak, yellow eyes
Cutie Mark: A purple and white tug boat on white waves
Hair: Long and curly
Extra: He has a sailor's white cap that says S. S. Pony on it

(Those last three are the first Big Brother ponies I ever received, so they have a special spot in my heart.)

You can surprise me with whoever you decide to make. I think I'd be happy with anyone that you choose; though I'm leaning towards Bowtie since I don't see a lot of fan art or products of her. You can surprise me with any pose, too, but I definitely want the pony to be smiling and having fun with whatever her/his cutie mark is themed on - like Barnacle surrounded by treasure chests, or Glory and Moondancer gazing at the stars. I think Bowtie was a bit like the Now Applejack, so I suppose she was a little bit country; or at least a small town pony living in the country - I'm actually not a big cowboy/cowgirl fan, but I do like rolling hills of green and fruit orchards.

If you need anymore details, just ask.

Last edited by Sapphira110; 04-12-2016 at 11:04 PM.
Old 04-13-2016, 02:42 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Wow! Thank you for giving me so many options of ponies to work with! I really enjoyed completing orders for my MLP Art Shop, and I learnt a lot from each drawing that I completed.
I'll read through your descriptions in more depth and throw some ideas on paper and see how they look. (And probably watch a couple of episodes to see what their characters are like)

Just wondering about the art style that you wanted? Did you want me to draw the ponies in the style of the new series, or should I keep their original designs? I've only had practice with the newer ponies, so if you'd like the older versions, they will take longer to complete.

I also have a thought: Considering the number of ponies requested, I can do some smaller drawings to fit in more ponies if you'd like. For example, I could compile them all together into something like this:

disney princesses.jpg

That way, I could draw more of your favourite ponies and you can keep it as a wallpaper if you'd like (just let me know your preferred resolution/size). I can also adjust the art style a bit as well (make it a bit more collage-y or whimsical), if you don't mind me doing that. The other alternative is for me to select a few of the ponies and complete one or two group pictures.

Let me know what you think. **sticks request to the To-Do list**

Old 04-13-2016, 03:03 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Oh, forgot about art style. I'm fine with the art style that you have in your sample (the pink pony), I think it's cute and her face is so pretty.

A collage of the ponies for a wallpaper would be awesome! (I'm using a fan art of Trixie Lulamoon at the moment.) My screen resolution is 1366 X 768, according to my laptop; I'm honesty not good at figuring that out.

There are 11 ponies, though (if I counted correctly). An uneven number...Well, as I mentioned, Glory and Moondancer can be placed together - if you end up drawing them all.

You can take your time, I'm in no hurry. Though I might poke you if I haven't heard anything for a month or two
And before you even start: Thank you!! I like to draw but I cannot draw a horse or pony, maybe its head but not the rest.
Old 04-19-2016, 04:24 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'll continue to work on those ponies Sapphira, but just wanted to try something different and made a couple of wallpapers for myself:

Examples: 1 2

I really enjoyed creating the smooth gradients for them. The wallpapers are in a similar style to what I used to make when running my very first art shop (if anyone can still remember those days!). I still have plenty of other ideas for wallpapers (and definitely need more practice), so let me know if anyone would like a wallpaper or background image for your profile page/userpage. ^^

Old 04-19-2016, 05:14 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I have loved looking at art again. I have forgotten about some of things
you have drawn for me and others. I love the My Little Pony you drew for me
and I am awaiting to see the ponies you make for Sapphira cause I grew
up in the 80's are those are MY My Little Ponies. And the Line art you make
for me of Twi, I remember trying to color that and failing at it .
I just love the 2 wallpapers you have made, love the leaf one best.

And did you draw the Disney princesses? Love the style.

~Twi
Old 04-20-2016, 12:50 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks so much, Twi! You made my day brighter. I always had so much fun drawing for you, your fairy is so beautiful that she always comes out very pretty. ^^
Goodness no, if only that was my Disney Princesses drawing! I sometimes browse various fan art online, and if I like something I save it to my "art" folder to use as a reference in the future.

I'll try to make something unique for Sapphira. Not yet sure how it will turn out but that's the fun part of art - the ending result is always surprising.

Old 04-20-2016, 02:04 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Wow, that's a lot of art styles! I'm really impressed by your work. You'd make a flaptastic art-talent, Onionleaf. The line art in particular looks really cool, and your ponies are so cute.

Would it be okay if I order a wallpaper? I'm having trouble finding a good one to use for my profile background (as well as my computer screensaver). I'm looking for something spring-themed, maybe with cherry blossoms in it.

Thanks in advance, and take your time!

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 04-21-2016, 01:19 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you so much for your comment, Glory, I'm flattered. I'd be happy to whip up a wallpaper for you! Just need to know your computer's screen resolution before I make a start on it. I might make a couple of variations, so you'll be able to choose one that you like the most.
Did you have any specific color (combinations) in mind? I usually pick more soothing, pastel-like colors for wallpapers so that they'll be easier on the eyes. ^^

Old 04-21-2016, 03:13 AM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Flitterific artwork, Alexia! I would like to order.

Type of art style: Chibi/Anime Art
Colors: You can decide.
Image references:
Other details: Feel free to surprise me.

Thank you in advance and take your time!

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce
Old 04-21-2016, 03:17 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Smile

You're welcome! And my screen resolution is 1366 x 768 (I know, kind of a weird one). It's fine if it doesn't match exactly.
Nope, whatever you think will look good is fine.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 04-23-2016, 01:02 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

@Glory: Thanks! My screen resolution is the same as yours, by the way, it is a bit of a funny number, isn't it?

@Coconut: Yay, thank you for your order! I've added it to my To-Do list. I'll probably draw your fairy in the style of the first example, but I'll see how it goes after the first sketch.

My list of Requests is now full so I won't be adding any new orders until these first 5 are done. Once I complete each one, I'll post them on this thread.

=====

I might also be stopping by this thread occasionally to share some other finished projects. ^^
I thought it would be so cute to make some Inside Out animated graphics, so here you are! You are more than welcome to use them if you're ever in a particular mood for them.

Spoiler for Inside Out Graphics:

And here are a couple more avatars that I made recently:

Old 04-25-2016, 05:23 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
I love those Inside Out graphics! I'm not sure which one to choose... I feel all those emotions so often lately, haha!

I just came to give your thread some deserved love. I've always been impressed with your art\graphic skills and am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

P.S. I love seeing the pony you drew for me in your examples.

~ Neverbelle
Old 04-25-2016, 10:14 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Do you think you could make me a simple profile picture and avatar?
Old 04-26-2016, 03:17 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

@Neverbelle: Thank you so much! I am also looking forward to completing more graphics and art this year. Take your time picking a mood, I would have a difficult time picking one myself - all the Inside Out characters are simply too adorable!

@Alexa: Since I've just completed an order and you'd like something simple, I should be able to complete it for you. What did you have in mind, any particular theme? Did you want an animated avatar?

=====

Glory, I've finished your spring-themed wallpaper, I hope you'll like it!

I wasn't sure if you'd find the additional sparkles to be "too much", so I added some simpler variations:

And here's a smaller version that you could use for your profile page:

Let me know if you'd like any changes!