PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys

Clickables and other Fairy Toys Charms, eLCD, bracelets, etc.

Old Disney Fairies: Tinkerbell's Adventure Guide

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-03-2015, 05:41 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer80 View Post
It is fun just to be a fairy again. For me $20 is not a ton of money. It is worth it to me. But $20 could be a lot for you, if so then it might not be worth it. I haven't played much this week. I need to finish the story portion.
$20 isn't a lot to me in general, but it's a lot to spend on a game that I can't try out first. The few steam games I've played were around $5. I've never owned a console so maybe that's why games aren't something I'm used to spending more than a few dollars on. PH was the one exception.
Old 12-20-2015, 04:15 AM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
For those who completed the Story Mode:

Does anyone know what happens with the Lost Things? There was a hint at the end that something might happen but after gathering a LOT of them nothing has.

I still haven't gotten to the End Credits and because several times secret things were hinted at at the end of Story Mode I have the idea that I should be doing something but I don't know what.

It's a beautiful game so I want to keep playing but would love to know more about how to achieve these secret things that happen after Story Mode. Thanks!

Riverbow
Old 12-30-2015, 07:52 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I stumbled upon this post while wandering through the forums, and this game looks interesting! I just have a few questions, and was wondering if anyone could answer them for me?

1. About how long did it take to complete the main storyline? Like, did yall just play a few minigames and it was over, or did it take a few days/weeks?

2. Where can I download it at? Just off a Disney site, or is it like one of those games where you buy a CD and download it from there? (I know they have a name for games like that, but I can't remember it...)

3. Can I download and play using Windows 8, Laptop?

Heh... That's a couple more questions than I wanted to post, so sorry for asking so much. But I've been wanting to buy more Tinkerbell games, and don't want to spend all my money on every Tinkerbell game I find.