PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fly Home

Fly Home Discussion about your own home, decorating, and other players' homes.

Old Step by Step items-home guide

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-28-2012, 01:28 AM
♫ Chirp ♫
View cricket18's Photo Album
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ First Day of Spring Award 2017 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Giggly
cricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Loch ness Monster:
items needed:
Pine cone table (1)
Lizzy's peppermint (2)
Wacky bookshelf (2)
Bubble pad Bed (1)
eggs (4)

1)start with the neck make the top book shelf a wee bit smaller and stack them

2) next add the bubble bed head

3) Now add the teeth using the pincone table tuck it in so just the legs are showing.

4)Now add the pepermints for the back of the eyes

5) All that is left is to add the white and black eggs. making the white in the back for the whites of her eyes.

And that is it
Final picture
Old 05-28-2012, 01:40 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Cricket I just love your creativity!! Thanks for sharing this! Cups your bed is Brilliant!
Old 05-28-2012, 02:04 AM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
That is a very cool bed, Cupcake! Your step-by-step instructions are straight to the point and easy to follow. Great work!
I know it must take a while to write these guides up, but I would definitely love to see more of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Diamondsky View Post
Cricket I just love your creativity!! Thanks for sharing this! Cups your bed is Brilliant!
Thank you friends! Glad that you like Vidia bed
took me time make the bed and post this! but finally i did!

@Cricket thanks for share how do Nessa monster! Very creative!

Old 05-28-2012, 02:25 AM
♫ Chirp ♫
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ First Day of Spring Award 2017 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 

cricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magic
Dragon Head
items needed:
2 Rockin' Firepit
2 Pinecone throne
2 charming circle eggs
3 Tea cup chairs
1 river rock
1 Posy Pillow
1 Leaf wrapped Present
2 sun ornament
1 snow blanket
2 medicine balls
1 feather ornament
Everything in strawberry red, elec. yellow and elec.orange

1) Take the tea cup chairs and make one big and two small and stack them as shown. The big one in the back.

2) Now take the pinecone thrones and tuck them behind the small tea cup chairs.

3)Now place the rockin' fire pit over the small tea cup chairs

4) Now for the mouth. Place the leaf wrapped present as shown.

5)Now for the tongue and teeth. place the snow blanket on top of the present

6) Now place the posy pillow as shown and tuck it behind the first red tea cup. It's quite a challenge you may need to adjust other things back to where they were.

7) Now take the river rock and tuck it under the end of the posy pillow to make the snout longer.

8) Now for the eyes place in order the sun ornaments then the medicine balls then the charming circle eggs then the black eggs as shown in pictures.

feather ornament put just here.

great thread cupcake. Thanks for everyones kind comments. I will be happy to post anything else. Sadly with nevilles gone its a challenge to make past homes. Loving all the creative ideas!! I will post the body of the dragon later

Last edited by cricket18; 05-28-2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: missed a step oops
Old 05-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Thank you for the step-by-step for the dragon & the loch ness monster, Cricket!
It's so amazing to see what simple objects can make once put together.

Sig by Olivia, thankiis
Pixie Page | Profile | Shop | Userpage
Old 05-28-2012, 05:26 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 

Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
@Cricket i'm happy that you joined here!
You are one of the most creative person that i know!
your creations always surprise me! the gift box and the feather is so brilliant! Good job friend!

I will update the first page with the items that have been posted on this thread

Old 05-28-2012, 05:29 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Cricket~ Your home is always so amazing, I just fly in to see what you have come up with. Those are two of your best, I also loved your Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark home, so creative, I knew what is was the moment I saw it.

Cupcake~ I just love that bed, I might have to borrow that design.

~Twi
Old 05-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
WOW! It's amazing how your minds work! These are sooooooo creative!
Old 05-28-2012, 09:24 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Cricket Amazes us all, your brilliant! IDK how many times I have flown to your house just to see what you have come up with, thanks for sharing this!!
Old 05-28-2012, 09:48 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
I really like your monster cricket! I really wish they still made that bed!

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 05-28-2012, 10:27 PM
♫ Chirp ♫
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Let me play around with stuff in tinkering. Maybe I can come up with a similar head for u. I'll give it a whirl later.
Old 05-29-2012, 01:51 AM
Baking cookies for Pluma
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Cricket~ Your home is always so amazing, I just fly in to see what you have come up with. Those are two of your best, I also loved your Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark home, so creative, I knew what is was the moment I saw it.

Cupcake~ I just love that bed, I might have to borrow that design.

~Twi
I glad that you like the bed! you can try but Vidia style dont mach with a proud water talent like you! ha ha
I'm thinking in beds for each talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Lightningwillow View Post
WOW! It's amazing how your minds work! These are sooooooo creative!
Ty Mia! Is amazing how a simple items can result in a creative and awesome item.

when i see a item i think: what i can do with it? if you look beyond begin to appear ideas

Old 05-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Animal Talent
View Jellyblossom's Photo Album
Jellyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Make A Wish Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Dreamy
Jellyblossom is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I love this topic! I tried the piano for Jellysparkle's home and it looks really cute.
Cricket, the dragon is absolute brilliant!
Old 05-29-2012, 02:48 PM
♫ Chirp ♫
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by alllthingspixiehollow View Post
I really like your monster cricket! I really wish they still made that bed!
Here is another head you can make for your nessie. It is stuff in tinkering and in the shops now. You should get the eggs and silly bookshelves asap before they disapear the other items are here for good.

Items needed
2 Pretty simple eggs
1 leaf blanket
1 big comfy chair
1 leaf wrapped present
2 dewdrop mirrors

follow in this order as shown in the pictures.

Hope that helps for you newer members.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:39 AM
NOT a care bear....
View Lotuspuppy's Photo Album
Lotuspuppy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Lotuspuppy is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I do believe Vidia would be impressed with her new bedroom suite, Cupcake! I know I sure am! Vidia is my hero! I have been considering a Vidia themed room in my house for a while now. Goodness knows I have a ton of the stuff she throws at me.. I'm a fan girl like that..

Lotuspuppy