PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Water Web Tips

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Is a Pixie
View Cranberry Peachwillow's Photo Album
Cranberry Peachwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Cranberry Peachwillow is a talented FairyCranberry Peachwillow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
I selected Play All and I was up to catching 12 dew drops. I stopped when I got around 111,000 as my score. I wasn't trying to do the whole thing. I just wanted the score. I advise you give it a try. Only took me about 15 minutes. You just have to be patient and keep your cool.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:12 PM
♥♥♥-pixie-licious-♥♥♥
View Miss_Tiny210's Photo Album
Miss_Tiny210's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Spoiled
Miss_Tiny210 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
it is hard.

lol i tried getting the highscore badge. but for me it is impossible. maybe i just need more practice but good luck to everyone playing this game
Old 05-29-2011, 07:37 PM
Is a Pixie
View Cranberry Peachwillow's Photo Album
Cranberry Peachwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Cranberry Peachwillow is a talented FairyCranberry Peachwillow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny210 View Post
lol i tried getting the highscore badge. but for me it is impossible. maybe i just need more practice but good luck to everyone playing this game
It's really not! If you concentrate and stay patient and focused, I wouldn't say it is a piece of cake, but it is definitely possible. On a scale of one to ten for difficulty I would rate it a 7.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Is a Pixie
View Quelya's Photo Album
Quelya's Fairy
My Mood: Musical
Quelya has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
All of these tips are extremely helpful!´ ▽ `

Ah, my strategy is usually to watch the tops of the flowers and stat making paths immediately one they shake. I prefer to avoid the spider threads later on in the game because they tend to criss-cross back upon themselves. I also try to obtain all the coloured drops, if they help your score, it's all good, and missing a few drops does not tend to hurt much in the long run.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I don't know if this is been stated already, but there is always only one flower which gives dewdrops that go directly to the bucket. Watch out for those, since they're easier to get, and make sure there aren't any other threads in the way. Hope this makes sense.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:59 AM
~Start a Chain Reaction~
View Nightsparkle's Photo Album
Nightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Dreamy
Nightsparkle is a talented FairyNightsparkle is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I'm good at the game but probably not good at explaining it.

I used to have a lot of trouble with the hard and royal levels at first, but once I got the hang of it, I can play the game pretty much stress-free now.

The number one most important thing that helps me is to always make sure you click on your webs after using them and clear the screen of them. Or else you'll get very, very confused! Once you use them, get rid of them and start making webs all over again for the next drop.

Also, try to visualize where the drop is going to go on the fake webs. Like the second you see a drop appear, scan the path that it's going to take (right, left, right, down) so that you can start planning in advance where you're going to place your own webs, so you can move on to the next one. Cause in the harder levels, they come fast, some two at a time, and you don't have time to wait to find out where it's going to land.

I hope that makes sense. Sorry, I wish I could explain it better.

Old 03-29-2013, 04:46 AM
Junior Pixie
View siennaoaksong's Photo Album
siennaoaksong's Fairy
My Mood: Adventurous
siennaoaksong has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Got my High Score Badge!

Thanks for these tips! They helped me finally get my WW high score badge today. The one about not worrying if one drop falls was really helpful because that always would send me into a panic and usually proved my undoing.

My tip for this and any game where you are going for high score badges is to take a pause between levels when it starts getting higher. Whether it is just to take a deep breath and roll your shoulders a couple of times or go and get a quick glass of water, I think it really helps to keep your stress level down and help you go farther in the game.

See ya round the waterfall!
-Sienna Oaksong
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2013-03-28 at 11.43.36 PM.jpg (34.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 03-29-2013, 05:16 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent

Sienna!

Way to go!

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 03-31-2013, 10:09 AM
Junior Pixie
View siennaoaksong's Photo Album
siennaoaksong's Fairy
My Mood: Adventurous
siennaoaksong has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Smile

Thanks, Jezzi!