PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Secrets of the 5

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by inventor View Post
Wait izzy hunts fruits?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! ?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
Yup
Pixie Hollow doesn't eat animals
Old 01-12-2013, 08:20 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Secrets of the 5 Chapter 8: Far Apart

" Guys what about Ali? " Daphne asked. " Maybe Ali found shelter or something.. " answered Zap who was recovering Bertha.
" Zap's right. She'll come back tomorrow.. " said Izzy. " But tomorrow is the beginning of Fall! " Daphne answered back.
" Lets just rest.. " suggested Izzy. The two other girls agreed and went back to their sleep.

The next day...
Daphne woke up first. She then saw Bertha in the corner crying.
" Bertha! What's wrong?? " asked Daphne. Bertha shook her head. She was shivering and hugging her pillow.
" Guys something's wrong with Bertha! " cried Daphne as she woke up the other two.
Zap and Izzy saw Bertha shivering and crying. They could tell Bertha's mind was totally clear.
" I'll make some soup for her after we get dressed. " suggested Izzy. Zap looked to see if Ali was home.
" Guys, Ali isn't here.. " said Zap. " Maybe she overslept.. " replied Daphne. Izzy agreed and got dress in her green leaf dress with a dark jacket and brown boots.
She went into Bertha's cooking pot and collected berries.
The others got dressed and wore their casual clothes. " We need to take Bertha to the queen.. " Zap said glancing at Bertha. Daphne shrugged and cleaned up. Izzy came back carrying a bowl of Cranberry Soup.
She handed it to Bertha.
" Now tell me Berth, what's wrong? " asked Izzy. Bertha shook her head drinking the soup slowly.
" Izzy, you and Daphne stay here while i go look for Ali. " said Zap and zoomed out.
" Ali! " called out Zap. She went back to where they found Bertha last night.
" Als?? " Zap cried out. " Ali! Where are you?? " called out Zap again. She searched in tree holes, logs, and even the hideout. Nothing.

" Did you find her? " asked Daphne. Zap shook her head and hopped on Bertha's bed.
Izzy looked at Bertha and told her, " Let's take you to a therapist.. "
Bertha shook her head.
" Berth, if you're not gonna talk, then we're taking you. " said Daphne. " Ali.... is gone.. " whispered Bertha crying. The others hugged her.
" Don't worry.. she probably found shelter. " said Zap. " Its okay.. We promise.. " said Daphne.

Later afternoon...
Daphne went to Pixie Hollow Central to check the postings.
She saw Glace and Tin crying and telling something to the guards. Tin looked over at Daphne and pointed out, " SHE DID IT SIR! SHE DID IT! "
" Did what??! " cried Daphne innocently. " Alina is missing because of YOU and ALI! " shouted Glace.
" What!? Alina is missing too!?!? Ali is missing! " cried out Daphne.
The guard wrote down Two Missing Girls.
" I'll report this to Queen Clarion. Thank you. " said the guard and left. Daphne rushed to tell the others what had happened lately. " Thats odd.. " said Izzy.
The others nodded. The news spread from Queen Clarion, to the Ministers, and to the sparrow men and fairies all over Pixie Hollow.
Queen Clarion called out out the four to come to her to give out some clues about last night.
" So me and Bertha just... knocked out.. everything went black your majesty. " replied Izzy.
" And we found them. " added Zap. " Thank you girls. " replied Queen Clarion.

That night, the girls discussed what they were going to do. Izzy had a plan that they would look around the hidden spots in Pixie Hollow.
" Count me out. " replied Zap. " I have to work with the Fast Flying Fairies. " she added.
" Sorry chickadee, I need to train more with the Animal fairies. " Daphne said.
" Bertha? " asked Izzy. " Can't. I'm taking lessons from Beth.. " she replied with a sigh.
" So all you guys are busy for the year next year? What about Ali? What about the Secrets group? " asked Izzy panicking. " Sorry Izzy.. " replied Zap.
" Did you hear that if they don't find Alina and Ali, they will throw out their things? " asked Izzy. The three shrugged.
" Maybe we need to separate.. " suggested Bertha. " The guards looked everywhere for the girls. And now, BAM, they're gone. I know its only been a day but its pretty quick. " said Daphne.
" Lets just wait for the other days, OKAY? " asked Zap. Izzy nodded. The girls left and went back to their talents to train.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:28 PM
BK
View inventor's Photo Album
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Adventurous
inventor has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Omg you need to put in more! Omg

Last edited by Maps; 01-13-2013 at 02:12 AM. Reason: spam
Old 01-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Secrets of the 5 Chapter 9: Bertha's Life.

6 months has passed.. everyone still talked about the missing girls... everyone but Bertha, Daphne, Izzy, and Zap. 5 months ago, the girls agreed to quit the Secrets club and move on. But Ali, still, haunted them. After a month of Ali's and Alina's missing situation, Bertha's heart broke and she then, moved away from Pixie Hollow to stay with her 2 new best friends.
1 year later..

" Eleanor? Grace? " Bertha called out. The two girls giggled. " SURPRISE! " they yelled out happily. " HAPPY arrival day! " exclaimed Eleanor. Bertha gasped. She smiled at the two girls and walked carefully to hug them.
" And guess what else? " Grace said happily. " What? " Bertha asked.
" ITS GONNA BE A FULL MOON FOR THREE DAYS! " the two exclaimed happily. Full moons were good luck for Bertha. Full moons mean that Bertha won't be blind. On full moons ONLY. Eleanor and Grace were bullied by Alina back in Pixie Hollow. Eleanor was a Magic Talent. And Grace was a light talent. Eleanor has green eyes and a light color tone. She has blonde hair with some green highlights. Grace has Hazel eyes and tanned color tone. Her hair was in a long braid with yellow highlights with her brown hair.
" You guys are the BEST! " Bertha exclaimed. " And.. maybe you can paint a mermaid's portrait like you always wanted! " said Grace. Bertha smiled.
The girl's house was connected.

Its like Grace's house was full of gems inside and shiny objects. She has a back door with a bridge that leads to Bertha's house. Bertha's house was a very colorful house with paintings inside. Her back door connects to Eleanor's house which was full of bottles dangling at the front and inside, was pillows on the floor and candles, potions, magic books, and much more! It was almost like a tree house! Because of their creativity, they were Bertha's best friends.
Inside of Grace's house, is a golden fireplace. She has alot of sun and moon pillows. Her house is filled with sparkly gems. Outside of Grace's house are flowers on top and a blue gem door. She has a necklace that dangles around her roof like Christmas likes sparkling. Her windows are orange, blue, yellow, pink, purple gems. When ever sunlight hits the windows, the color of the gems shines in Grace's house.

Eleanor, inside she has ALOT of stuff! She has a comfy bed, made out of pillows! Eleanor has bottles dangling outside of her home when the wind blows. She leaves her window wide open so the peaceful wind can blow into her house. Eleanor likes this sound for some reason. She says its " peaceful ".
On the shelves, are potions and magic books that she uses. And guess what? Only MAGIC talent fairies can open them!
Eleanor uses magic to help people instead of using them for revenge. Eleanor is a big fan of mermaids and has alot of shells and pearls in her mini treasure box. When you come into Eleanor's house, its full of glitter!

Bertha's house was just like her old dollhouse back in Pixie Hollow, except, its smaller! She has a splash of paint on the walls and a nest bed. The bed has blankets and pillows. It's just the same old one. So there isn't much detail about Bertha's house! Just a splash of color.

The girls sat at the table and ate some Blueberry cake. " You guys are the best! " Bertha exclaimed happily. Bertha took out a bracelet. It wasn't JUST a bracelet, it was Ali's bracelet.
" This is the bracelet... my friend gave to me.. before.. before she was missing.. " Bertha explained. " Missing? " Eleanor asked. Bertha nodded. She told the girls about Ali's disappearance. " And.. its stills haunt me.. " Bertha said sadly. The two hugged her. The part Bertha left out was Izzy, Daphne, and Zap. Bertha lost her memory about them. When Eleanor and Grace found Bertha in the woods, they discovered Bertha has hit her head while she was being chased by a hawk. So she lost the memory of Daphne, Zap, and Izzy. But not Ali.
" I try to forget about it, but it keeps haunting me inside.. It feels like shes here, standing right next to me. Nobody in Pixie Hollow said that she was.. " Bertha hesitated.
" D-E-A-D? " Eleanor and Grace spelled out. Bertha nodded. " But.. I'll TRY to forget about it! " Bertha smiled.
" Oh! By the way, we have a surprise for you! " Eleanor exclaimed. She gave Bertha four presents. " OPEN THEM! OPEN THEM! " Grace cheered. Bertha opened the first one. It was a purple skirt with colorful paint splashes on them. " What is it? " Bertha asked. She was rubbing the skirt all over. " Its the skirt you always wanted! You remember when we went to Hollow Ville? It was that expensive purple skirt with paint splashes on it! " Grace explained. " Oh right! I remember now! Wow this is so cool! Thanks guys! " Bertha said happily. She opened her next one. It was a colorful rainbow headband.
" Now that's a Rainbow Headband! I made it myself.. " Grace blushed.
Bertha grinned. " Wait! Your third present doesn't have a box! " Eleanor cried out. " You have to go outside tonight to see it! " added Grace. Bertha shrugged and said cheerfully, " Oh fine! "
" Now the fourth one is.... - " Eleanor began. " HIGHLIGHTS! " Grace interrupted.
" Oh my WINGS! Seriously!? " Bertha exclaimed excitedly. " Of course! " Eleanor and Grace said at the same time.
The two girls both took Bertha's long white hair and brushed it. " Can I have it rainbow at the bottom? And a little at the top? " asked Bertha. The girls nodded and quick;y added the following highlights." You'll look great! " added Grace.
Bertha smiled and hugged the two. " You guys are the best..! " she said.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:44 AM
BK
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 

Water Talent
love it
Old 01-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hey guys, I felt like Secrets of the 5 got BORING... and now I'm just gonna do roleplays and other stuff. I'll post a new story soon though.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:31 PM
BK
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Awwwwww