PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Am I the only one here...?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:05 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
To answer on the response of what types of games... I thought of a one

Bird Bundle (If you have any better names just tell me)

Well, sometime along a bird's journey, it's woven grass basket gets filled with snowflakes. Let's be the fairies who fill the baskets! (Peri is in the corner of this game!)
Directions:
When the bird's basket lands, read the color of the snowflake and the amount of it that is needed in the basket. Then go to the snowflake pile, and pick out as many as you need before the time runs out and the bird flies away.
Extras:
If you find a frosted hour glass in the pile it adds 10 seconds to the clock(put it in the basket)
If you find an ice cube it automatically fills up the basket(s) (put it in the basket)
If you find a twig in the pile(and click on it), all the snowflakes melt and you have to wait 5 seconds for them to reform And you lose 50 points

I will try to draw a picture of this soon! Or photoshop one

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 08-09-2013 at 03:14 AM. Reason: correcting grammar so easier to read
Old 08-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
And maybe we can craft the baskets in crafting! Love the game idea!
Old 08-09-2013, 01:41 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilySnowfleckXD View Post
With the questions being given to me right now, it's almost like they are ALREADY working on it! Could it be?!
If they are, I think I will cry. (Just kidding )
That would be AMAZING if they are adding it!!
Old 08-09-2013, 03:08 AM
so much to do!!
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 

Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer80 View Post
And maybe we can craft the baskets in crafting!
Ooh! Tinkering one of those baskets would look flitterific in our fairy homes!
Here's a rough copy of what the game would look like!
(This is my non-member fairy Juniper Rainstream posing)
BirdBundle_edited-1.jpg

@Lily Snowfleck Try sending this in!

~Jenny H.

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 08-09-2013 at 03:20 AM.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:43 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
That is an amazing idea Julie, I'm gonna HAVE to send that in!

So continuing on with the e-mails...

Quote:
Hi,

Yes, I agree that it would make the Frost Talents look extra special. Frosting flowers would be fun! Maybe changing the color of Animal friends fur,too. I have heard of one suggestion regarding the issue with Frost talents getting to ward. Someone suggested a meter, similar to our pixie dust meter, that would show how long we had before our wings get damaged. I like your idea of using pixie dust as well.

I will be sure to pass all of these ideas along to the Never Council to see what they think.

If you have any other flitterific suggestions I hope you will fly them our way!

Jen
Pixie Hollow Member Services
I remember a forum fairy that said something about a meter, but I don't remember who...

Then I responded...

Quote:
I'm actually kind of surprised, 'cause the meter suggestion was from one of my friends too!
However, what would happen if the meter ran out? Because I know some of my friends aren't just going to leave...

I actually forgot to write about her suggestion too on my last e-mail, including to say that visiting the Winter Woods with a group of friends would be a wonderful idea! And hmm... I have a Firefly, so maybe her light bulb would turn into an "Ice bulb"?
Would the Winter Woods be like a wilderness adventure? A new meadow? Or a whole new world?

I am suggesting waaaay to much!
Ice Bulb. HaHAhaHAha! Hilarious.

And they responded:

Quote:
I'd be concerned about Fairies who didn't return to the Winter Woods in time, too. On the one hand, we don't want anything terrible to happen, and on the other, we do need to keep in mind that too long in the warmer meadows would have effect on Frost Fairies.

It would be so much fun visiting the Winter Woods. What do you think it would be like if we did go there?

Brent
And I said...

Quote:
I always thought of the Winter Woods as full of glaciers, ice, and snow. It depends a little on what it would be. For example, if it were a wilderness, It could be full of transparent ice around it and Snow to make it really cold. If it were to be a meadow, It should have a few shops and games, with the same idea of ice and snow.

I also wondered... It would be kind of depressing if a Frost Fairy is talking with some warm fairies, and she suddenly had to leave.
And they said... (Then they said and I said and they said *Faints*)

Quote:
Hi Juliana,

These are great ideas or examples of what this area might look like. It would be a bit sad if one of our new Friends had to leave suddenly. Can you think of any ideas that might let us stay in the colder meadows longer?

Jen
I did not respond to them about the game or Jen's question yet, because I would like to send in the picture of your game Jenny.
I remember Jezzi say once that we shouldn't tell PH we are from the Forums, for safety reasons. And the problem is, There would not be a possible way to send Pics in PH.
Should I just tell them you are a mainland friend?

Lily Snowfleck

---------------------
This siggy was made by the amazing Stormy!
Old 08-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Oh they are getting my hopes up!!!! Must level up all my pixies now!!!! LOL What a wonderful and promising exchange. I will be happy with that! Thank you for keeping this up everyone!
Old 08-09-2013, 07:40 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I hope that when (not if, gotta be optimistic here!) they create frost talents, they'll give us the option of changing our talents to Frost! I really want my Echo to be a frost talent.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:18 PM
so much to do!!
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ooh ooh ooh!!
I'm going crazy!
Frosty animal friends!
Glaciers...I'm scared of glaciers! Kidding
Frosty Furniture, Snowfall Style, good names for shops OMG OMG OMG
COLLETTE'S COLORS COULD COME BACK!! :O :O :O
This is all spinning around in my head right now
Sooooooo many possibilities

I would be honored to be a mainland friend

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 08-09-2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: idea pop
Old 08-09-2013, 11:25 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilySnowfleckXD View Post
I remember a forum fairy that said something about a meter, but I don't remember who...
I suggested something similar to Daisybloom's meter idea, so maybe they were talking about me! They were super excited with the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
I hope that when (not if, gotta be optimistic here!) they create frost talents, they'll give us the option of changing our talents to Frost! I really want my Echo to be a frost talent.
I know!! I'd want Misty to be a frost talent.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Wow, I just love all these awesome ideas about frost talents! I am saving my last slot for a fairy on my account in hopes that I can create a fairy with a new talents. I am just loving hearing all your flaptastic suggestions. I will definitely write in to the Never Council so that they know how many of us really want new talents!!
Old 08-11-2013, 03:09 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Jenny, it seems like Jen is excited about your idea!

Quote:
Wow! You and your friend are very creative! I will be sure to pass this along. I can't make any promises that your ideas will be used, but you never know!

Jen
Ꮭɪʟɣ Ꭶɴoωʄʟϵϲƙ
Old 08-11-2013, 03:18 AM
so much to do!!
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase

YESS!!!
Tell Jen, that other Jen, is quite happy with her response
Old 08-13-2013, 05:29 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Just had an exciting thought:

They could be working on the frost talent thing THIS MINUTE!

:O

I hope so!
Old 08-13-2013, 08:14 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I hope so. Having a frost talent as soon as possible would be flitterific!
Old 08-14-2013, 07:08 PM
Forever Pixie
View mariya1593's Photo Album
mariya1593's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Terrific Spotter Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Halloween '09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 

My Mood: owoooo
mariya1593 has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
My fairy slots are all filled up, so WHEN Frost talents are released, I also hope they let us change talents... Maybe if enough of us spam the thread with these same words, it will happen? Lol. Jk.

NeeeeewTaaaalenttttttt!