PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Life in Pixie Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-05-2013, 01:11 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Elma:
I am back in my room after a HUGE breakfast. I had blueberry scones, pumpkin muffins, AND mint tea! I will not be hungry for lunch today! I slowly untie the shimmering green ribbon on the box Bobble gave me. I carefully tear the wrapping paper to find a small box. It says: Shipped From the Winter Woods. Whoa. I wonder what it is! I open the lid to find a new hammer with a green leaf extension. Jumping Junebugs! A message floats up and opens itself. I grab it softly and begin to read.
Dearest Elma,
Happy 5th Arrival day! I hope it's tinkerific! So glad I get to work with you!
~ Your fellow colleague, Bobble.

Wow! I pick up the hammer and feel it with my hands. It's so....perfect! My door bursts open with Marigold sining happy arrival day on the top of her lungs. Oh, Marigold!

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 02-14-2014 at 01:59 AM.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Silver:
At dinner, I sat at a table next to the light fairies near some other water fairies. I knew almost all the water fairies there. Especially Silvermist and another water fairy named Dewdrop. "Hi Sil!" Silvermist said waving. "Want to be in our act in Pixie Hollow's Got Talent this weekend?" "It'll show how water talents work great together!" Dewdrop chimed in. Actually, I want to do a water and light act with Snowflake. "Um actually," I said looking down a little. "I am doing an act with Snowflake." It took a while for the other fairies to say anything but then, Dew said, "Ok. If you really want to work with a light fairy!" But I noticed that I faked the water talent honor party and told everyone to make Marigold believe me. I began to write a note whale eating my salad.

Marigold:
I thought it was a good excuse to go to the Arrival Day Party but I noticed that I yelled at Happy with out her inviting me. I decided to go to her room to apologize. When I left I was faced with a big surprise; Silver! Here is a note for you she said handing out a leaf parchment. It said,

Marigold, The party was faked. I told everyone about it so you'll believe it was real. I just wanted an opportunity to hang out with you. I'd fly backward if I could for getting you into all this trouble."
~Silver

I tried to talk to Sil after I read the note but she flew away. "Well, maybe I should head to Happy's house to apologize! I wrote a note on a piece of leaf parchment, knocked on Happy's door and slid the note under:

Happy, I apologize for yelling at you like that. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
~Marigold
Old 11-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Snowflake:

"Snowflake!" my friend Jenny exclaimed. "We are doing a light show together for Pixie Hollow's Got Talent. Wanna do an act with us?" I became silent. I love light shows but I promised Silver I'd perform with her. Well, a promise is a promise. "I promised Silver we'd perform together!" I said so fast that I didn't notice Jenny's expression. Then, Jenny said, "If you deny our request and perform with a water fairy then we won't be your friend anymore!" "Uh oh!" I don't wanna lose them but I don't wanna chose between them and Silver. "Her or us?" one of the light fairies asked. I thought for a moment. If we didn't promise we'd perform together then I would've done the light show. "I will do the light show with you!" I said. Jenny smiled. But I felt guilty by choosing them over Silver.

Silver:

After I gave the note to Marigold, I flew into Snowflake. "Silver," she said quietly. "I would've told you at dinner but I was to focused in talking to my friends." "Yes?" I asked wondering what Snowflake wanted to tell me. "I told the other light fairies that I'd perform with them." Snowflake told me. "WHAT?" I yelled. "But we promised that we'd perform together!" "I know but a true friend would understand that I need to do whats good for me and my talent mates." Snowflake replied. "A true friend would never break a promise!" I shouted back. "Then this will be the end of our true friendship" Snowflake yelled. After that, we began to fly away in different directions. Even though I felt bad for saying that, I decided to do the act with the water fairies. I flew to Dewdrop's room to tell her. "Great!" she exclaimed as I told her that I decided to do the show with her. "I guess you chose us over Snowflake!" I did feel bad for choosing them over Snowflake but I thought their act would be more fun. The other water fairies and I rehearsed. The talent show was tomorrow night and I wanted everything to be perfect! But I also felt a little bad for what I said to Snowflake.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Sundew
The next morning, I send a letter to Breezy telling her about the ticket thing.

Dear Breezy,

Thanks so much for the ticket! The Talent Show sounds really cool! It was so nice of you to do that. However, I signed up for the talent show and am going to participate in it. I suppose you could invite another friend, though. I will look forward to seeing you in the audience!

Sundew Dapplewhisper

I smile and slide the paper into an envelope and toss it into the mailbox. Now for figuring out my act in the talent show. I could sing! Wait. No way. That's not happening. I COULD READ A STORY! No. Pixies might get bored. MAYBE I COULD... Recite a poem! Yes, that's it! But I first need to write a new one...

Foxglove
After the whole Breezy incident, I decide to go talk to her about how I felt Sundew was replacing me. I fly over to her home and knock on the door. Breezy pokes her head out and sighs once she sees me.
"What do you want Fox?" She snaps.
"I-I need to talk to you!" I stutter. Breezy closes her eyes for a moment and gestures for me to come in.
"Can you make this quick?" Breezy taps her feet.
"Yeah sure." I scratch the back of my neck. "Look, you know how you and Sundew are best friends now?"
"Yeah..." Breezy says softly, eyes narrowing.
"Well...I kinda felt like I was being replaced." I hang my head.
"WELL YOU ARE!" Breezy screams, jumping up and down in the air. I stifle a sob and step back a bit. "YOU ARE SUCH A MEAN PIXIE FOXGLOVE!" Breezy yells. I bite my lip and make a run for it. I thought she'd understand and try to make me feel better. Instead she made me feel a whole lot worse.

Breezy
The next day, I hear a knock on the door. It's Foxglove. She comes in and explains about how she feels that Sundew is replacing her. That's when I loose it. I scream as yell about how she IS being replaced and how mean she is. Foxglove frowns and runs out the door, hurt. I growl and look around. A Messenger fairy flies up to my door and puts a letter in my mailbox. Curious, I fling open the door and grab the letter. It's from Sundew.

Dear Breezy,

Thanks so much for the ticket! The Talent Show sounds really cool! It was so nice of you to do that. However, I signed up for the talent show and am going to participate in it. I suppose you could invite another friend, though. I will look forward to seeing you in the audience!

Sundew Dapplewhisper

"Hmm..." I think. "Maybe I should do something in the talent show, too. I mean, there's no point in being in the audience alone. And in sure as sunshine NOT going with Foxglove!" I declare. I sit down and start brainSTORMING ideas. (Haha, get it? She's a weather talent!) Then it hits me. "I know EXACTLY what to do!" I smile slyly.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Marigold:
The next morning, at the day of the talent show, I rose out of my bed like I do every morning. I watched the last moment of darkness a little (that's why I wake up early) and then I woke up my dragonfly Jacob. When we were about to go to the Tearoom for breakfast, I heard a knock on my door. Silver is here! "Hi Mari!" she said. "Wanna come to the talent show tonight to support me?" I felt exited. I was just about to ask her if I could come! "Sure!" I answered. "I can't wait to see you and Snowflake perform together! "Oh Snowflake!" Silver said grumpily. "I am doing a water show with my water talent friends! Before I could ask whats going on, Silver flew away. Snowflake stopped by right after that to tell me about the light show. When she flew away, I thought it would be a great idea to do an animal show with the other animal talents! At breakfast, I told my animal talent friends about the talent show. My friend Tiger just laughed. "Imagine me performing on stage!" she said giggling. "Besides," Fawn said. "They might not be taking sign ups anymore." I was upset that I had to perform my act alone. After breakfast, I rushed to Havendish feeling relieved to see the fairy taking sign ups at her desk. "Hi!" I said to the sign up fairy. "My name is-" Before I could finish, the fairy said, "Sorry but we are done taking sign ups!" I watched as the fairy packed and flew away. At least I could see Snowflake and Silver perform-separately.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
( I hope it's not too late for me to join this rp~)

Name: Victoria
Talent: Tinker
Meadow: Tulip Field
Animal Friend: none
How many season old: just arrived
Appearance: Long orange-ish hair and side bangs, quite tall. Has soft blue eyes.
Attached Images
File Type: png 212321123123.png (255.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 11-03-2013, 07:41 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(Of course it's okay, Victoria! The more the merrier!)

Elma

Marigold seemed very embarrassed after she sang. Her face went red and she left the doorway in a fluster. I'll go find her later. I carefully put the hammer back into its box, and then brush the blueberry juice off my teeth.
A parchment flies through my window. I pick it up off the floor. A talent show? Cool! I'm going to invite Spring!

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 01-21-2014 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 

RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Foxglove
After Breezy yelled at me and I flew home, I noticed some new fairy flying towards Tulip Field. Curious, I went outside and flew after her.
"HEY! HEY YOU!" I shouted and waved my arms. The new fairy stared at me, worried, then looked away hastily. "YES! I AM TALKING TO YOU!" I hollered and flew closer to her. The new fairy just shuddered and tried to leave. "Are you new here?" I asked quietly. The new fairy perked up a bit and nodded.
"Y-yeah. My name is Victoria. I just arrived to Pixie Hollow."
"Ah, so you moved up to the Northern Territory?"
"Yeah. It sounded cool and a good place to tinker." Victoria answered.
"Oh. You're a Tinker fairy?" I stood still.
"Yeah...what about it?"
"Oh, never mind, it's just..."
"Just...?" Victoria narrowed her eyes.
"Well...wedon'tgetmanyTinkersaroundheresoIthpughti twasstrange,butIguessit'sperfectlycoolandeverythin gso...uh yeah." I smiled, crazily. Victoria just shook her head.
"I have no idea what you just said..." So I repeated the whole thing, only slower. "Ah, okay!" Victoria nodded once I was done. "And you're Foxglove?"
"Yep. But most just call me Fox. I'm a Fast Flying fairy." Victoria smiled.
"Well...Fox. I was a bit frightened of you before since you were yelling at me..."
"Oh yeah. Sorry about that. It's just a...habit." I trailed off and frowned.
"Something wrong?" Victoria asked.
"Wha- no! No I'm fine, thanks though. Hey, there's a Talent Show tonight! Want to go with me?" I asked Victoria.
"Yeah! I already have tickets!" Victoria smiled and held two tickets out.
"Oh cool! Where did you get them?"
"Oh some fairy named Breezy gave them to me. She said she was planning on going with her friend, but it turned out her friend is IN the show. She said she was going to go with another friend, but she doesn't like that pixie anymore." A pit formed in my stomach.
That's me! Words echoed through my head. Breezy hates ME!
"Fox?" Victoria looked at me.
"I-I gotta go!" I cried and stumbled backwards.
"Uh...okay. See you at the show?"
"Y-yeah!" I called back and took off running.

Breezy
Since I decided I would be in the Talent Show, I didn't need those tickets. So, while I was on my way to sign up for the show, I met a new fairy named Victoria and gave her the tickets.

At the sign up booth, it looked like they were just about to close.
"Wait!" I screamed and zipped up.
"What do you want?" A crabby old fairy asked. "We're closing!"
"No!" I protested. "PLEASE let me enter!" I cried.
"Ugh all right!" The fairy snapped. "But it'll cost you five extra diamonds!"
"Yes ma'am!" I obeyed and gave her the extra diamonds.
"Name?"
"Breezy Thunderbeam."
"'Kay. What are you doing in the show?"
"I-I'm telling a story!" I said boldly.
"Okay. See you tonight. Be there at 6 o'clock. SHARP!" And with that, the old fairy slammed down her records and folded up her stand. I smiled to myself. I had made it! Now...time to write my story.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Snowflake:
At the night of the talent show, when I was talking with the light fairies at the backstage area in the Fairy Tale Theater, I looked around a little. I saw Marigold and Silver talking with the other water fairies about their act. I sure hope Silver isn't still mad at me for what I said yesterday! "Snowflake!" Jenny shouted probably noticing I'm not with them. "What are you looking at"? I went silent. "Remember," Jenny said. "We are light fairies performing a light only show!" I actually wanted to apologize to Silver. Right when I was going to stand up for myself, the show was starting. The mushroom seats were packed with fairies and some fairies had to watch the show standing up. The lights around the stage sparkled with pixie dust. Tabby entered the stage. "Welcome to Pixie Hollow's Got Talent!" she announced. The entire theater started to cheer. "Fairies all over Pixie Hollow are going to show off their talents and I'll pick some fairies to be in the show next week for a shot at the million diamonds! Now, the first act will be Trill playing her panpipes!" We watched behind the stage as Trill played a beautiful tune. At one act after Trill played, one of the managers said, "Water fairies, your up next!" "Um Silver?" I asked. "I am sorry about what I said! I should've stood up for myself more!" "I forgive you!" Silver said smiling. The other water and light fairies looked disappointed. "I hope we can still perform together!" I said. "You can fill in the last space you dropped out on earlier!" one of the managers said. "I guess you changed your mind!" "I shouldn't have joined another act!" Silver said feeling guilty. "Can I join your act too?" Marigold asked. "I can have the animals perform and we can show everyone how different talents can work great together!" We made a deal on our act and waited for our turn to perform.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Cookie lover~
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

Tinker Talent
~ Victoria ~

I was just sitting on a rock thinking and waiting for my home to be brought here. I bet I had one of the worst arrivals. The queen didn't even show up because she was busy, like everyone else, with this show thing. A dust keeper had to go and bring her to me so I could pick my talent and be able to use my wings. And soon the queen left again just telling me that my name from now on is Victoria. I let out a sigh while looking at the pale blue sky. My tinker hammer was resting in my lap. I get up just as I spot a bird with a big green basket. In the basket was my little green-blueish house. I smile and fly up to the bird.
" This way!" I say leading the bird towards a tall tree.
The bird places my house on a thick branch.
" Thank you so much !" I say smiling then entering my already frunished home.
On the bed there was a pretty green outfit. I quickly get dressed and look at myself in the mirror.
" This looks so pretty " I murmur, green looking great with my orange-ish hair.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Studying plant biology!
View JuliaSnowflake9's Photo Album
JuliaSnowflake9's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award Winter Treat Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Asleep
JuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Name: Little Rainbowglimmer
Talent: Cooking Talent
Meadow: Summer Glen
Animal friend: A small, purplish-black firefly with a bright, yellow glow, named Star
How many seasons old: 20
Appearance: I will post a picture.
Other: She is very tiny, smaller than pixies usually are. She also has a lot of ideas.

Little:

Little Rainbowglimmer woke up. She always had to wake up early to help Dulcie cook breakfast. She looked around her home. It was filled with cooking and baking supplies; ladles, spoons, knives, scissors, ingredients, dishes, measuring cups, teaspoons, tablespoons, whisks, etc.
“Time to wake up, Star,” Little said. She was named Little because of her size, very tiny.
Star, Little’s small, but very bright, firefly buzzed sleepily. She preferred to sleep in.
“All right, Star,” Little said. “You can sleep in, but later I need you to get me some honeycombs so I can make some Firefly cookies.” Firefly cookies were one of Little’s secret recipes. Fireflies went cuckoo over them. Star jumped straight out of her posy pillow bed.
“I need 50 honeycombs,” Little giggled. “I have a lot of orders for them.”
Star zoomed off. She was excited about the scrumptious Firefly cookies.
Little grabbed a blueberry to munch on as she flew as fast as she could to the tearoom. She never had been late before, and she didn’t want to be late now. She actually had arrived two minutes early.
“Early as usual, Little,” Dulcie smiled as she came inside the well stocked kitchen.
“What’re we cooking today?” Little asked.
“Acorn Pancakes and hot Berry Tea,” Dulcie replied. “Could you start the acorn batter?”
“Yup,” Little got a large bowl. She needed to make a lot of batter for all of the hungry pixies.
While Dulcie waited for the tea to boil, she chatted with Little.
“It kind of would be nice to have a few more pixies to help,” Little said. “Then we could perhaps have multiple foods for the fairies and Sparrowmen, sometimes, pixies might not exactly in the mood for what we are making. If we had more helpers, then they can have an option.”
“You are full of ideas, aren’t you?” Dulcie teased, pouring hot tea into pitchers. “I agree, it would be nice to have more pixies to help out.”
Little fried the acorn pancakes on the hot stove. When she finished, she helped Dulcie pile them in large stacks onto trays. Dulcie put the tea onto the trays, then, Little put butter, made from the freshest coconut milk, and maple syrup on the side.
The Serving Talents came into the kitchen and picked up the trays. They said hi to the Cooking Talents and then took them out to the hungry pixies waiting for their breakfast. Little and Dulcie were still working throughout breakfast.
Finally, breakfast was over. The two cooks cleaned up the kitchen and ate some pancakes that they made for themselves.
“I’ll see you at lunch, Little,” Dulcie said.
Little flew to her home. Star had returned with 50 honeycombs.
“Thank you, Star,” Little said. “I’ll make the Firefly cookies now.”
Star bounced around with excitement when the mouth-watering aroma filled Little’s home.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LittleRainbowglimmer.jpg (174.8 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by JuliaSnowflake9; 11-04-2013 at 03:12 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Silver:
We watched the water and light acts in the backstage area. They were pretty awesome I have to admit! When it was time for me, Snowflake and Marigold to take their positions, we looked at all the fairies in the audience. I crossed my wings for good luck. At the start of our act, the stage lights sparkled brighter then a thousand fireflies! Me, Snowflake and Marigold appeared on the stage in a flash of pixie dust. The act started with each of us performing our talents individually. Then, me and Snowflake put water and light together to make a rainbow. We flew around, trailing rainbow as we flew. Then, we created a giant rainbow spotlight around the stage and Marigold had the animals dance around in it. At our grand finale, Marigold sprinkled pixie dust on the animals so they can fly and me and Snowflake made a rainbow that picked up the animals and the rainbow created a rotating figure eight in the air. Then, all the animals gathered in the center and flew backward out of the small round animal group to create a large firework that multiplied a little. When the act was over, the crowd went wild! The other light and water fairies didn't seem so happy. We waited backstage for Tabby to announce the fairies who are performing in the next round. Butterflies went in my stomach. What if we lose because our talents are combined? After all, the other water and light fairies didn't seem to like our act because of that and they were well-amazing!
Old 11-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase

Sundew
I glanced at my watch. It was almost six! I rushed into my bedroom and changed into the prettiest dress I could find. Then, I headed to the Talent Show.

A sheet of paper was nailed against the wall stating what order everyone would go in. I was after three pixies named Marigold, Silver, and Snowflake. They did this light show with pixie dust and it was kinda cool! After they finished, the announcers called my act.
"And now we have the lovely Sundew Dapplewhisper, a Poetry Talent who will be reading a beautiful poem she wrote herself! I gulped and flew out onto the stage, then began to read.

"I remember the fairies.
Their voices like silk.
And in the evening.
Their moon shined like milk.
They came to our world.
On fleets of golden dust.
Changed good things to happiness.
And bad things to rust.
They each had a Talent.
Unlike any other.
They used them to bring upon.
Jovial laughter.
I remember the fairies.
From where did they come?
A land that is beautiful.
Ancient as the sun.
The land is called Neverland.
To find it, you might.
Go straight on till morning.
From the second star on the right!"

I curtsied and fluttered off stage. Once I left, the crowd cheered boisterously! I grinned to myself. Breezy flew up to me, a smile spread across her face.
"Wonderful job, Dew! You rocked! Do you hear the audience?" I giggled.
"Yeah."
"They loved you! Great job, Dew!"
"Thanks!" I grinned and watched some more acts.

Finally it was Breezy's turn. She smiled slyly at me and quickly flew out onstage.

Breezy
Sundew's performance was just amazing! She seemed self-conscious about it though.

After a few more acts came and left, it was time for my act. The announcer spoke up.
"And now we have the amazing Breezy Thunderbeam, the Weather Talent, who is going to be telling a story!" The crowd murmured, unimpressed. What was a Weather fairy doing, telling a story? That for Story Telling fairies! Despite the mixed feedback from the crowd, I defiantly fluttered onto stage and began to speak.

"Once upon a time, in a land that we know as the Northern Territory of Pixie Hollow, there lived a Weather Talent. Her name was Bethany. Bethany had a best friend named Faith. Faith was a Fast Flying talent, and she considered herself the leader of Bethany and Faith's friendship. Bethany was always following Faith around, because Faith forced her to. And one thing Faith liked to do best was to chase little new fairies. Of course, Bethany had to go along with it, but she didn't like it at all.

One day, Faith decided that the two were going to chase a new fairy named Libby. Libby was very scared of Faith and once Bethany and Faith were done tormenting Libby, Libby cried so hard and so long. Bethany felt extremely awful and mean as wanted to make Libby feel better. But Faith grabbed Bethany by her collar and told her to never try to set things right.
"What's done is done!" Faith told Bethany, harshly. Tears filled Bethany's eyes, and she wanted to leave Faith. But without Faith, Breezy would have nobody to turn to. She needed Faith to survive. Libby later moved back to the main part of Pixie Hollow. Bethany was insanely upset. She never got to tell Libby she was so sorry or set things right. No, Bethany did nothing to stop it. Nothing.

One day, Bethany met a fairy who had recently moved to the Northern Territory named Sunshine. Bethany quickly befriended Sunshine, and Bethany soon realized Sunshine was by far nicer than Faith. So she never hung out with Faith again.

One night, Faith came crawling back to Bethany to apologize, but Bethany refused. She sent Faith away and never talked to her again.

The End!

I finished my entire story. The crowd was silent for a while. You could actually hear crickets chirping outside. I smirked and looked for Foxglove in the audience. I spotted her and stuck my tongue out and flew off the stage.

"So how did it go?" I asked Dew once I was backstage. Sundew shifted uncomfortably in her seat.
"Um, it was....interesting. Was I Sunshine?"
"Yep! I was Bethany! And Foxglove..." I lowered my voice. "She was Faith."
"Oh. I see." Sundew said and looked down. "Breezy?"
"Yeah?"
"Was Foxglove in the audience?"
"Of course she was! Why else would I tell the story?" I laughed. Sundew didn't laugh with me. For a while she was just quiet.
"Breezy, I don't think that was very nice of you to humiliate Foxglove like that. Imagine how she feels right now!" Sundew snapped. My smile melted.
"I-I only told the story to let her know how I felt...." I said quietly.
"Then you should've done it only when Foxglove is around- or not at all! Not in front of every pixie in the Northern Territory!" Sundew stood up so abruptly, I almost fell over.
"Dew, I-"
"No, Breezy! That was so mean of you to do that to Foxglove. I'll bet she's sobbing now!" And with that Sundew flew over to the opposite side of the stage. I didn't bother to follow her. I slumped down on Dew's chair and wept quietly.

Foxglove
I KNEW something was fishy the minute Breezy flew out onto the stage! I just knew it! I met Victoria at the Talent Show after recovering from that shock of Breezy giving away tickets just so she wouldn't have to go with me.

Breezy flew out onto the stage and started telling a story of a Weather fairy who had a mean friend named Faith. After three minutes into the story, I realized that fairy was ME. Through the rest of the story, I sat motionless on the edge of my seat, gawking at Breezy's audacity to do that to me.
"Something wrong?" Victoria asked softly. I didn't reply. I just stared at Breezy, fighting off tears. At the end of her performance, she looked directly at me, then stuck out her tongue. That's when I lost it. I screamed like a madman and jumped out of my seat. Victoria stood up also, worried.
"Fox?" She laid a hand on my shoulder. I just kept screaming and ran out the door, sobbing wildly. Victoria just frowned worriedly and slowly sank back into her chair.

I flew all the way back to my home, swung open the door so forcefully, it nearly knocked me over, dashes inside, then slammed the door shut and locked it.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Cookie lover~
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tinker Talent
~ Victoria~

I sigh as Fox leaves the theatre crying. A part of me wanted to go and make her feel better, but I knew that I couldn't actually help. I just sat back down on my chair looking at the floor. The show finally ended.
'' We will announce the winners tomorrow!'' says a story telling talent.
Everyone quickly flies out talking about the show and who will be the winner. To be honest I didn't quite care. All I wanted to do is to get back home at fixing some pots that a garden talent left early this morning. On my way out I bump into the fairy named Breezy, the one that told the weird story.
'' Sorry..'' I murmur then quickly fly away towards my house.
When I get inside something was glowing in a purple-ish color under my blanket. I slowly walk towards the bed and pull away the soft green blanket. I scream then stop after I noticed it was a firefly. I frown.
'' What are you doing here ?'' I murmur while touching him.
The firefly wakes up lets out a buzz. I let out a sigh as I hold him up.
'' I'm sure you must have a owner or something.'' I murmur while looking around.
I didn't get how the firefly could get in my house. Everything was closed. I shake my head then fly out of my house, searching for someone who lost a firefly.

Last edited by victoriavic1; 11-13-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Snowflake:
After our act, a few other fairies performed including 2 other fairies I seen flying around the hollow named Sundew and Breezy tell a poem and a story. These things are quiet and calm compared to these huge dances and light shows like the one me and my sisters just did. I hope that Tabby won't think our act was too overwhelming. After the last act, Tabby told everyone that she'll announce the fairies performing in the show next week tomorrow. "It will be announced on the Pixievisions," Tabby announced. "But after I announce it on your PV, there will be a list by the entrance of the Fairy Tale Theater." We left the theater after Tabby said her last word in the show and when I flew to Sunflower Gully to light up the fireflies, I thought about me, Silver and Marigold performing in the show next week. After I lit up the fireflies, I went to bed dreaming about me and my sisters winning the final round and claiming the million diamond prize. I was exited but nervous as I slept. What if we didn't get in the next show because we were too overwhelming or maybe because we were combining our talents. I can't wait until we see who is moving on!