PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Fairy & Disney Audio/Video Forum

Fairy & Disney Audio/Video Forum Post your audio/video files here about Pixie Hollow and Disney. All posts are moderated in this forum.

Old Pixie Hollow Audio Collection

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:45 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Musical Note Pixie Hollow Audio Collection

This thread has the entire music soundtrack of Pixie Hollow Online for everyone to download.

If any problems arise please send me either a PM or post in the thread and I'll fix the links asap.

[Download link for the entire collection (ZIP)]

UPDATE: I've also unearthed my recordings of sounds around the Hollow. I'll share them here in case anyone would find them interesting/useful: [Link to ZIP]

Notes:
♦ All files are in MP3 format.
♦ Click on the 's to listen. are Members-only.
♦ When a track title is in Italics, it means that the track has not been recorded in better quality, as it retired from the game before I started on my second project.
♦ All the tracks, except for the separate meadow songs, Snowy Lullaby and Ice Piano tunes, loop in the game.
♦ The new version of the soundtrack has the melody repeated twice for a more pleasant listening experience.

Fun Fact: Did you know that each meadow has two songs played? The first one is unique for each meadow and does not loop, and the second one is unique to each season and loops! So let's say you fly to Springtime Orchard. The first song played would be the one labelled "Springtime Orchard", then it would fade away and the music track labelled "Spring Meadows" would loop.

Enjoy!

Meadows
Havendish Square (Intro)
Havendish Square (Repeat)
Fairy Coliseum
Spring Meadows
Dewdrop Vale
Neverberry Thicket
Treetop Bend
Springtime Orchard
Cherryblossom Heights
Summer Meadows
Palm Tree Cove
Neverfruit Grove
Sunflower Gully
Autumn Meadows
Pumpkin Patch
Acorn Summit
Maple Tree Hill
Cottonpuff Field
Winter Meadows
Snowcap Glade
Evergreen Overlook
Chilly Falls

Wilderness
The Bubbly Bog
The Never Mine
The Silver Trees

Talent Games
Bubble Bounce
Butterfly Painter
Fairy Fireworks
Firefly Light-Up
First Flight
First Flight Bonus Level
Gem Juggle
Harvest Hustle
Petal Pick-Up
Pinecone Pop
Seed Sorter
Snowflake Sweep
Snowy Lullaby - Sweet Lute
Snowy Lullaby - Flower Trumpet
Snowy Lullaby - Wooden Flute
Snowy Lullaby - Sweet Lute Accompaniment
Snowy Lullaby - Flower Trumpet Accompaniment
Snowy Lullaby - Wooden Flute Accompaniment
Sunbeam Bend
Tinker Toss
Vidia's Daily Spin
Water Web

Indoors
Beck's Animal Nursery
Harmony's, Queen's Boutique and Fashion Boutique App
The Tearoom
The Shops
Ballroom - Friendship Festival, Summer Splash & No Decorations
Ballroom - Secret Doorway
Ballroom - Spring Celebration
Ballroom - Winter Wonderland and Autumn Masquerade
Ice Palace and Frosted Forest

Baking, Tailoring & Tinkering Games
Roly-Poly Painting
Caterpillar Cutting
Pattern Placement
Spider Stitching
Beading
Button Search
Knitting
Shearing
Mixing
Pouring
Fire-Tending
Cupcakes
Tinkering

Famous Fairies
Elixa's Hospital
Fawn's Hideout
Iridessa's Glade
Kit's Place
Marina's Place
Rosetta's Garden
Silvermist's Grotto
Tinker's Nook

Fairy Tale Theater Plays
Bad Day to be a Pirate
Case of the Missing Sparkles
Cheese's Great Adventure and Campfire Stories
Concert Stage
Fairy Mary's Day Off
Fast Flyers Hideout
Great Games Highlights
Haunted Dollhouse
Silly Days
The Kitchen
The Last Campfire
Under the Sea

Fairy Homes
Animal Home
Garden Home
Light Home
Tinker Home
Water Home

Party Games
Pass the Popcorn
Rock, Paper, Scissors
Simone Says

Other
Ice Palace Piano 1
Ice Palace Piano 2
Ice Palace Piano 3
Ice Palace Piano 4
Ice Palace Piano 5
Mermaid Grotto
Winter Fairies at Work
Winter in Havendish Square
Welcome to Pixie Hollow

Sound Effects
Here is a list of the sounds of nature featured in the game. Listen to these to bring the sounds of nature indoors!

Meadows
Acorn Summit
Pumpkin Patch
Maple Tree Hill
Cottonpuff Field
Palm Tree Cove
Sunflower Gully
Dewdrop Vale and Neverberry Thicket
Cherryblossom Heights and Treetop Bend
Springtime Orchard
Chilly Falls and Snowcap Glade
Pixie Garden and Evergreen Overlook
Fairy Coliseum
Havendish Square

Other
Beck's Animal Nursery Sounds
Mermaid Grotto Sounds

Pixie Page Background Sounds:
These work similar to the Meadow music tracks; an Intro is played once, and then the second track is looped.
Autumn Breeze Intro
Autumn Breeze
Babbling Brook Intro
Babbling Brook
Evening Shade Intro
Evening Shade
Fairy Garden Intro
Fairy Garden
Forest Stream Intro
Forest Stream
Morning Dew Intro
Morning Dew
Whispering Meadow Intro
Whispering Meadow
Wooded Glen Intro
Wooded Glen

Music from the Nintendo DS Games:

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
Intro
Create a Fairy, and the Menu Screen
Minigame Time!
Main Area
Summer Garden
Great Oak and Beyond
Lizzy's House
Sunflower Glade and Beyond

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-21-2022 at 08:20 AM. Reason: updated all links!
Old 12-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Coffee Monster
View Frozenthorn's Photo Album
Frozenthorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Spring 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 85

My Mood: Tired
Frozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
I would love to have the zipped folder for all the tunes of Pixie Hollow.

Great job on putting all that together Onionleaf.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:41 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
That's great, Frozenthorn! If you could just wait until I have all the current tracks completed, which means waiting for the Ice Palace and Ballroom to open.
I don't know what I'm going to do with the Pixie Dust Mill, as I will only be able to get back in there when more talent levels are released, lol.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:34 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
I agree with Frozenthorn -- great job! I really appreciate all your hard work putting this together and I can't wait to see the finished product(s)!
Old 12-21-2011, 05:15 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Wow Alexia, that must have taken a lot of hard work to complete all of that.

The audio for each meadow is just amazing. Great job!

~Twi
Old 12-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Thumbs up

You always amaze me!! Your an awesome Pixie indeed! Thank for all your hard work! Olivia
Old 12-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
aw my antivirus won't let me download it. hope you find a new hosting site soon
Old 12-22-2011, 01:17 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sorry about that Straw. I will be sure to upload the zipped folder on a different hosting site.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:58 AM
aka Rainmuse
View Fragaria's Photo Album
Fragaria's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Pixie Resolution Award Riddle Contest Participation's Award Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 4

Fragaria is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent
Wow, this is amazing, Alexia! Many, many thanks to you for putting all of this together. I will definitely be downloading the zipped folder when you finish.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:51 AM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Great job Alexia.
You have been working pretty hard on this it seems.
Thank you so much for all your hard work.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:58 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I am happy to say that I've succesfully recorded all the music tracks and have added a download link for the ZIP folder of the whole collection!
Now all that's left is to wait for new songs to come out, which I will record and add to the list, but unfortunately, cannot add to the zipped folder.
Note: The track called "Ballroom - Winter Wonderland" has been added as an attachment.

If I have the time, I might record some of the meadow sounds (ie. birds chirping, water bubbling, frogs croaking) and then add them to the list.
Although, they might not be loud enough, so I am not promising anything.

I enjoyed working on this project, so I hope that many of you will enjoy listening to all the music tracks!
If I have made any mistake at all, please inform me asap. If you need any help with downloading, send me a PM and I'll help you out.

Thanks everyone!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 02-25-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
This is the First Time that I am noticing this thread, I was away for a while and I compeletly missed this one.
Wow! It makes me remembers my very first fairy, Lavender Snowflame...
She is going to become an Yearling!
She always used to put on this muscic, and she loved the song in Summit Styles and Dewdrop Vale. They are two of my favorites, they make me feel sort of contented.
Fairyish....
Old 02-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Thumbs up

Wow!! This is a great contribution! I can imagine how much you work on this! The tracks sound very good! excellent quality!!
Thanks for share it!
Congrats Onion!!
Old 02-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Wow, Onionleaf! How do I not see this thread before!? Well, you did a very good job uploading all that music! Great job!

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 02-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Thanks for finishing the collection Alexia ~ and the new hosting site is much better.
Ty for doing this for us!