PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old What's your favorite thing about having a New Year?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: What's your favorite thing about having a New Year? Post a Poll
Getting to start over (new year resolutions) 6 40.00%
WE GET CLOSER TO THE FUTURE WITH FLYING CARS!!! 4 26.67%
Nothing really... New years are always the same 4 26.67%
Other -- comment what because I would really like to know Sorry if I left out a lot of things. 5 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2015, 02:53 AM
Twurtless ._.
View fairybacon's Photo Album
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Goofyy
fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
What's your favorite thing about having a New Year?

I thought this is something pretty relevant considering its now 2015
Old 01-09-2015, 02:39 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I chose other. I'm very excited/nervous for my next school year. 2015 is probably going to be a big academic-related year for me. Plus, next year I am entering a new school and I'm excited to meet new people, since I've lost a lot of friends this year. I'm super excited for school stuff in 2015!
Old 01-09-2015, 04:01 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I chose the flying car option because it is awesome!
There are other things that I am excited about this year, though. I'm going to start focusing on some of my goals, and take some new classes (maybe I'll start learning Spanish!) . There isn't really anything amazing that I'm looking forward to this year, but who knows? Anything could happen!

This gorgeous siggy was made by the gifted Ruby!
Old 01-11-2015, 01:00 PM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I chose getting to start over, because 2015 has already brought a ton of big changes for me. I actually moved across the country on New Year's Day! I started a dream job as an illustrator (not for Disney, but maybe someday) and my best friend in the world moved along with me to share all the new experiences. My future looks fliterrific and I couldn't be more excited about it.

I do think about flying cars and hover boards ever new year, because every year of the 21st century sounds like it should be the space age by now!

Old 01-17-2015, 05:12 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
My favorite thing is getting to start over and make new memories, friends, etc. Every year is different for me, and I'm glad.
Old 01-17-2015, 05:15 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
It's a new year which is great. I love celebrating the new year in with the new out with the old. Resolutions and goals are always nice to make I think I like the idea of a fresh start, but mostly just celebrating a new year!

( also according to Back to the Future we get hover boards, flying cars, 19 Jaws movies, the Cubs ( not sure who they are ) win the World Series!, clothes can dry themselves, no more keys just touch the door and it opens )
Old 01-17-2015, 11:53 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Well, my favorite thing about having a New Year is that if we didn't keep having New Years, we'd have a very, very hard time keeping track of time. What would we'd be on, like, the 698,562,312th day of the 100,000,000,000,001th month or something by now?

Ahem, sorry. I couldn't resist.

Anyway, my actual favorite thing about having a New Year is the feeling of having a brand new start - a clean slate, if you will. It's a whole new set of 365 (or 366!) days, so let's work to make every one of them worthwhile!
But, I picked the flying car option... Because that is totally awesome.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!