PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Things you want changed on pixie hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-03-2009, 08:27 PM
wants those Twirly Boots!
View slightlyremoved's Photo Album
slightlyremoved's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Autumn 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: owoooo
slightlyremoved has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Stop banning CRUCIAL words! And if you want to ban words, don't make them the names of servers, meadows, or games. The end.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Lightbulb Good idea!

2. Moderate and un-moderate the chat more.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Kinda inactive.
View EllaFlutterBreeze's Photo Album
EllaFlutterBreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016 Happy Holidays'14 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Woot
EllaFlutterBreeze has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Shouldn't we have a...

Shouldn't we have a Friendly Fairy Week sometime?
I mean...in that week, you had to be 'friendly' to a fairy by doing something special like...

• helping them out
  • being their friend
  • compliment them

And when you do that to atleast 5 fairies, you get a badge or something...

Its just an idea I thought of. I know it doesn't make sense but I needed to jot this down somewhere...

Ella

Yeah, I'm still here. PM me/
Old 05-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by alidatiger View Post
2. Moderate and un-moderate the chat more.
Un-moderate the chat more? They need to pay attention to everyone, but especially certain servers with dewdrop! I don't think they need to do less.

My suggestion fix it so you can only invite someone to a party once an hour or at least 1/2 hour! I hate getting multiple, won't go away invites from someone when I am tailoring or playing a game. The sign lands right on what I am doing and almost always messes me up.

Also move the timer in snowflake sweep or make it more transparent so we can see the snowflakes and if there are any the color of them under the timer!

Next, fix the friendship alerts so they don't interfere with tailoring and games!

VM

Nice idea for when they run out of "holiday" events! I like it a lot. It goes along the line of sharing and "donating" to non-members from members as well!

VM

Last edited by TopazR; 05-04-2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: double post due to thread merge
Old 05-03-2009, 11:44 PM
is a very OLD fairy :)
View rainbowfairie's Photo Album
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
rainbowfairie has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
make the conveyers in tinker toss so most of it isnt under tinks message box and the other box
Old 05-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Is a badge hound fairy
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 

Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowfairie View Post
make the conveyers in tinker toss so most of it isnt under tinks message box and the other box
Oh, such a good point! I was playing it earlier and though it does seem to let you click through the messages, it makes it hard to see the items! Very good point!

VM
Old 05-03-2009, 11:59 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Merryvale View Post
Un-moderate the chat more? They need to pay attention to everyone, but especially certain servers with dewdrop! I don't think they need to do less.

My suggestion fix it so you can only invite someone to a party once an hour or at least 1/2 hour! I hate getting multiple, won't go away invites from someone when I am tailoring or playing a game. The sign lands right on what I am doing and almost always messes me up.

Also move the timer in snowflake sweep or make it more transparent so we can see the snowflakes and if there are any the color of them under the timer!

Next, fix the friendship alerts so they don't interfere with tailoring and games!

VM
it means let the words "Loved" and "Palm" come through.

...**Edit**... and the word hustle.

Last edited by Ali_Lenora; 05-06-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Summer is coming :)
View Sahara Islandheart's Photo Album
Sahara Islandheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Participation Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Artistic
Sahara Islandheart is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Thats great Ella!

Wow! I actually do like that idea very much. You could like click a fair and like type in a compliment or something like that. Each week the badge could be different! I also think we should be able to send items to fairies. That would be helpful too!
Old 05-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Senior Fairy
View gingeeann's Photo Album
gingeeann's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pixieish
gingeeann is a talented Fairygingeeann is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Add Pets! I know you can have a butterfly buddy with clickables but, pets that you could keep in you home would be flitterific. Little lady bugs, caterpillars ,fireflies for light talents, and tiny fish for water talents would be cute
Old 05-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Hall of Fame
View Seabreeze's Photo Album
Seabreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Seabreeze is a Fast FlyerSeabreeze is a Fast FlyerSeabreeze is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
The need to make the tailoring easier.. I have more to say on this but it started to sound like a rant, so check out the Rant Board!
Old 05-05-2009, 03:32 AM
Is a Pixie
View Fiery Oakshimmer's Photo Album
Fiery Oakshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 4

Fiery Oakshimmer has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Things I'd Like To Change

I would like the name of the server you are currently utilizing to be displayed somewhere outside of the game window itself. That way, if you fly to a friend you will know what server you have moved to, or if you are having problems on a server, you know for sure which one. It would be helpful especially for newer fairies, who are unfamiliar with the different server names or for those who don't favor a particular server. At least they'd know where they were. I think it would help with reporting server problems too.

Fiery
Old 05-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Asleep at the keyboard...
View MelodyMoonriver's Photo Album
MelodyMoonriver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Summer 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award 

My Mood: Musical
MelodyMoonriver has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
I wish they'd make a trading post for all fairies to use. A place for us to trade our stuff with each other. I also want to be able to make jewelry. And new shoe patterns including sandals and or flip flops!
Old 05-05-2009, 06:16 PM
above the clouds! <3
View Dawn Starvale's Photo Album
Dawn Starvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Total Awards: 58

My Mood: Gloomy
Dawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Water Talent
Oh gosh, as wonderful as PH is, there are tons of things everyone wants to change! I can add to this list...:

Change the Clothing options in the shops more.
There is stuff in there from 3 months ago at the Friendship Festival. ( I know there are constantly new memberships, and they don't have the stuff from months ago, but wouldn't it be nice to change with the season, instead of only two skirt options and hardly any anklet options?)

More stuff to do in Palm Tree Cove!
As fun as Schelly's Shears is, there are only so many raspberries you can fork over before you realize there is nothing else to do in that meadow. Another clothing store or another game would be nice!

Two words: HOME TREE.
(Or Pixie Dust tree, whatever you'd like to call it). Open it up already! hehe...Maybe there, we could have Queen Clarion quests!! Like, super quests that take up a long time to accomplish, or something. Maybe even a baking talent game with Dulcie! How could would that be?? I know we'll be able to bake stuff soon, so hopefully she's incorperated into it!!

I think that's all I can think of right now...Fly with you all later!

Old 05-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Here Here Serena, I write the Never Council each week about Tailoring!! The more fairies that write the more they will listen!! I think Tailoring should be cut down dramatically. Doing any pattern more then 10 or so times is just pointless & boring! Some patterns are way too hard also. Just click the "Contact Us " button when you are in the game & it will send you to another page!! Remember I write weekly, you can too.
Another point I would like to make is the darling new hair styles Collection is only temporary so those hairstyles should be like any other hair piece we can KEEP! Or we will lose them if we change our hair after they are gone. It only makes sense & I also write the NC about this seperately. I also feel Kit's Quests should be Daily not 24 hours. Then we could do them any time once a day, yeah I have written about that also just not every week, lol! I always write a nice e-mail & don't rant but I do tell them why I am looking for changes & I write them when I see something new & awesome also!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 05-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Is a badge hound fairy
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery Oakshimmer View Post
I would like the name of the server you are currently utilizing to be displayed somewhere outside of the game window itself. That way, if you fly to a friend you will know what server you have moved to, or if you are having problems on a server, you know for sure which one. It would be helpful especially for newer fairies, who are unfamiliar with the different server names or for those who don't favor a particular server. At least they'd know where they were. I think it would help with reporting server problems too.

Fiery
The good news is that if you go to the map and click on the server compass. It tells you current so you know which one you are on. They took this away, but I am glad they brought it back. I don't always remember which server I few to and this helps!

Don't forget to use the compass to change servers instead of logging in and out of pixie hollow! Every time you log in and out it sends those darned alerts and if someone is doing a game or tailoring, it is distracting! Using the compass means you don't get the alert every 2 seconds about the same fairy entering or leaving PH!!!

VM