PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old The Queen's Boutique (mega-thread)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
I think some of the new fashions are very cute, but some are too mainland-ish like Julie said.
I will have to buy a new batch of diamonds again
Old 05-17-2012, 09:29 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Well I very happy with the new outfits in both the Post Office and The Queen's Store, because I will not be spending any diamonds on clothes at this moment.
The ballerina outfit I already have and the dresses at The Queen's Store I really do not like, the blue one Twi is not a long skirt kind of fairy. The gold one is beautiful though, but I wish we could dye them. For the money we spend on them we should at least be able to change their color.

~Twi
Old 05-17-2012, 11:34 PM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Can the shoes that go with Queen's Boutique dresses be dyed? Because we had those slingbacks that come with the Golden Roses dress before and you could dye them then.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
No, they can't be dyed. And everything must be purchased together, no picking and choosing among the pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Roseblossom View Post
I like the golden roses dress. I refuse to buy it though.

The blue dress though.... eww. It is far too mainland-ish. Looks like something you would see at a red-carpet movie premiere.

I am very annoyed that the ballerina outfit came back, only to be put in the PPO. Now I will have to actually save my diamonds.

Also, if you didn't notice, the green dress from the boutique never sold out. I find that interesting.

I did notice that and also find it interesting. I thought they said that the dresses would sell out and then soon thereafter, new dresses would be released. But it seems they have a timetable they are following in order to push these dresses on us as fast as possible.

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 05-24-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: double post due to thread merge
Old 05-18-2012, 06:00 AM
Is a Fairy
View frolic's Photo Album
frolic's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 7

frolic is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent
It seems like the fashions are getting a little racy with the high slits in the dresses or is it just me?

I know there used to be more cropped tops but this seems a little different.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:14 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I agree Frolic, I think they have gotten a little overboard with the slits on the gowns. Remember when they decided to replace the short tops with more modest shirts? It won't be surprising if they will be receiving complaints from worried parents soon. (If they haven't already!)
Personally, I would never wear such a dress; I would feel too uncomfortable in it, therefore I do not want to see Alexia in it either.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 05-24-2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: pixie dusting
Old 05-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by frolic View Post
It seems like the fashions are getting a little racy with the high slits in the dresses or is it just me?

I know there used to be more cropped tops but this seems a little different.
I agree with you about the dress. I don't really see why pixies need Designer dresses, rather racy dresses, or any of that. I bet that if even EVERY fairy in the Hollow went on strike and didn't get anything from the Boutique, the NC wouldn't do anything about prices or any of that.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris_Waterdew View Post
*perseverance: "We don't need those dresses, don't need those dresses, dresses, want dresses..."*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo_Glitterflower View Post
Since I can't afford those outfits, I keep telling my brain ''we don't like those dresses, we don't like those dresses''...
Right there with you two! I can't afford the crazy prices of the dresses!
I had no idea they were selling Erica's dress... now all I can do is try to reason with Eve while I hope my willpower can last. That one dress is absolutely beautiful!
popcorn
Old 05-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 

Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
I agree Eve, the detailed roses look stunning.
I'm seriously considering buying more diamonds to get Erica's dress and the ballerina outfit at the Pixie Post Office.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I agree with what Bumblestripe said above about the NC not changing anything, no matter what we say or do. They started with two dresses, one was 80 diamonds, and the other 70. We all complained about the prices... so what did they do? RAISED the price of the dresses. The last two sets of dresses have been at 85 and 70.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
New Outfit Glitch at Queen's Boutique

I flew by Queen's Boutique today and noticed that Erica has new outfits.
However, even though these are new outfits, the titles on top still says "Gossamer" and "Golden Roses".

Click the image to view the full version

Click the image to view the full version

Sig by Olivia, thankiis
Pixie Page | Profile | Shop | Userpage
Old 06-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I like the yellow and purple one! Crystal would look so pretty in that!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:06 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
They are both very pretty and I see some people have already bought them, but I think I'll wait to make sure they are supposed to be there.
I don't want this to be a glitch where I buy them and they are taken away because they weren't supposed to be available yet...
Old 06-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Is a Pixie
View Tanglethorn's Photo Album
Tanglethorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Autumn 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 50

Tanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A list
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Yep they are supposed to be there, it said so in the Never News. (forum posting)
Anyone know if the gossamer gown actually sold out before they changed to the new gowns?

sidenote: the long "dresses" crack me up when you pose "wrong"
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 24.png (51.7 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by Tanglethorn; 06-05-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:19 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Okay, if they're supposed to be there then I think I'll get the purple dress!
I'm not really a fan of floor length dresses
Closed Thread