PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old I love the new clothes!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-18-2013, 10:29 PM
you'll never see me cry..
View Ril's Photo Album
Ril's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Design A Silly Sweet Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Participant's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Dopey
Ril is a wiz at Fairy TagRil is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Excited I love the new clothes!

I just love the new stuff in the shops! ! It looks like Rapunzel's dress! The other color does look a bit like Merida's dress! The only thing I didn't like with the dress is the lantern, I just hate with the color it originally get it because well, The lantern color should be yellow not red. I was glad that you could dye the lantern. I do like the other outfits also! I also loved that butterfly headpiece and those little tiny hats!
Here's my main fairy wearing some of the new stuff!

Old 01-19-2013, 05:24 AM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
You're fairy looks so pretty in that outfit!

*Twinkle*
Old 01-19-2013, 09:09 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Ur fairy wear that clothes looks awesome. I love the Rapunzel model tho & I love the color of ur clothes.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:10 AM
Just glow with it! :)
View _Maggie_'s Photo Album
_Maggie_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: fairyish
_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust
Light Talent
The Rapunzel is pretty awesome, I have to say. I agree with you; the lantern isn't the best addition and the color choice is poor. Your fairy looks so nice in it! It actually contrasts your hair very nicely. And I really like the little hats...I was thinking of getting one in yellow, to compliment my hair.