PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > A Bug's Life > Bug Guts

Bug Guts Squashed Bugs!

Old Mystery Ingredient...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:17 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View TinyNightmuse's Photo Album
TinyNightmuse's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Fairy Friends To The End Award Make A Wish Award Winter Solstice Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Ethereal
TinyNightmuse is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Yep, Pearl is right, it was there. She was moving sooooo slowly it was amazing she was moving at all. The lights were blinking in Diva's on and off. It was really weird. Poor Pearl was trying to type but it was clear she was having some serious lag going on.
I'm like Pearl I think we have a UFO (unidentified fairy object) in the Hollow!
So ET phone home or at least call Disney and ask them what's up?
LOL
Good eye Pearl! Can't wait to see what shows up on that spot!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:02 AM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl Moonsplash View Post
OK Vidia is definately in on it. I flew out of her spin and into THAT! (see by arrow) Whatever it is it HAS SERIOUS DUST! I was whammied into lag like i have never seen before and i know lag! Those of you who know me, know this to be true. SO, after crossing through whatever that three dot thing is i was VERY sticky! I could barely move. My chat type was one letter (painfully slowly) at a time. And I have seen chat lag too! This was far more. Tiny Nightmuse was kind enough to fly to me and check it out. IDK if she saw IT but she sure saw me moving SUPER SLOW. I sat on Diva's shop and the lights blinked on and off several times then stopped.

OK i hope it is a walnut cause.... If not Diva is hiding ET in that shop... and that pixie pals, is a UFO coming to get him! Thankfully i was not beemed up LOL I just got the a mind & dust whammy and had to log out! Watch out for Sticky Dusty UFO's!
Hopefully keeping it a little LESS dusty, Pearl Moonsplash

I have them on my screen too. The three dots are in the foreground if you're not running on basic mode. It's like flying behind the leaves and etc. I think they're pollen or fluff or something.
In my opinion the reason we're all flying slowly is due to the mini-tornadoes around Vidia's game. It's something that'll probably be worked out by the next update.

BPP
Old 09-26-2010, 01:27 PM
music is what i breathe
View vilmadebora's Photo Album
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Ha! good one! UFO undetify fairy object!!!

Ok in my opinion those "pollem puff" have always been there and they are light or decorative thingies.. my point is of you got to other place in pixie hollow where its a little dark youll see em too but they r not ingredients. just what i think.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Likes to go with the flow
View Pearl Moonsplash's Photo Album
Pearl Moonsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Curious
Pearl Moonsplash is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
basic mode

Hee hee I am ALWAYS in basic mode. I miss the sparkles but hey... a girls gotta be able to move! Whatever is going on around Vidia's game there... beware! But yes, I bet it has to do with the mini tornados and updates involving walnuts. I was bizarre tho. I admit I have an irristable urge to fly through those lil tornados. Great snaps y'all on those walnuts! It is fun to speculate on what is next! Logging in and hoping I shook that ufo dust, Pearl
Old 09-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Kythera Ann
View kythera's Photo Album
kythera's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: fairyish
kythera has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Shocked Oh my!

Sticky dust! Fly clear of it! Thanks for the warning Pearl and I hope you don't get stuck again! Tons of hugs!

Old 09-26-2010, 11:01 PM
BK
View Wertyla's Photo Album
Wertyla's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: AFK
Wertyla has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl Moonsplash View Post
OK Vidia is definately in on it. I flew out of her spin and into THAT! (see by arrow) Whatever it is it HAS SERIOUS DUST! I was whammied into lag like i have never seen before and i know lag! Those of you who know me, know this to be true. SO, after crossing through whatever that three dot thing is i was VERY sticky! I could barely move. My chat type was one letter (painfully slowly) at a time. And I have seen chat lag too! This was far more. Tiny Nightmuse was kind enough to fly to me and check it out. IDK if she saw IT but she sure saw me moving SUPER SLOW. I sat on Diva's shop and the lights blinked on and off several times then stopped.

OK i hope it is a walnut cause.... If not Diva is hiding ET in that shop... and that pixie pals, is a UFO coming to get him! Thankfully i was not beemed up LOL I just got the a mind & dust whammy and had to log out! Watch out for Sticky Dusty UFO's!
Hopefully keeping it a little LESS dusty, Pearl Moonsplash
Wow! Sounds like you've had a close encounter of the pixie dust kind! XD OMG rofl Wow! Or MAYBE.... just MAYBE.... Diva Wings IS an alien!!! I mean how else can her AWESOME fashion sense be so "out-of-this-world"?! XD

Update: UFO SPOTTING!!! AHHHH!!!! I was playing as my fairy Sapphire and I went to Acorn Summit and I saw the same pixie dust twinkles that you did, Pearl!! Luckily, I just saw a glimpse b4 I logged off, so I didn't get near-abducted like you did XD IDEA ALERT!!! Maybe I should write a story about a fairy getting abducted by an ALIEN in Summit Style!!! WOOT! Sounds awesome! XD
P.S. A famous fairy said a while ago (I forget who) that Diva Wings had a TWIN! Maybe the famous fairy WASN'T referring to Coal, but to an ALIEN!!!

Last edited by Wertyla; 09-29-2010 at 01:48 AM. Reason: UFO SPOTTED!!!!
Old 09-30-2010, 08:45 PM
Is a Pixie
View PH Nightfall's Photo Album
PH Nightfall's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Happy
PH Nightfall has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Walnuts?

I was just snoopin around trying to find some Maple Leaf bunches in Maple Tree Hill...and to my surprise...there were walnuts! I instantly clicked on them, but nothing happened. What are they for..?
Old 09-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Hall of Fame
View pixiedust34's Photo Album
pixiedust34's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Bahahaha
pixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queen
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
To My knowledge, no one knows, they have been a mystery in the hollow for about 2-3 weeks now. Not really sure, I know some people were seeing green buttons in the hollow before the Lizzy's home quest, so many think it will be something for an upcoming quest, but Fairy Feast (the popular culprit for the "quest") is still a bit aways.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Tabby answered about the walnuts in today's pixie postings. I'm not in the hollow right now, but it said something to the effect of Fawn getting a bit ahead of schedual for the fairy feast-I think. It was something about a future event, maybe someone can get it up
Old 09-30-2010, 09:06 PM
Hall of Fame
pixiedust34's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 

pixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queen
Yeah I saw that in the hollow just after I posted this, I will try to get the exact quote

here it is:

"Those silly walnuts - they must have gotten an extra sprinkle of Pixie Dust at Knothole Pantry and are now appearing and disappearing in some of the autumn meadows. I know Fawn has something planned with walnuts for the Fairy Feast in November... so if you see walnuts before then, you can just fly on by. Hope that clears things up."
Old 09-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules View Post
Oh the walnuts! I have lots of speculation about those as well. But I only have my "best guess." I think that they will be like the buttons that are now in the Summer Glade meadows. Probably for a Fall Harvest/Fairy Feast event. Just like the quest we did for this Welcome Home Party event, we will have to collect, or harvest, all the walnuts found in the Autumn Forest meadows. Again, this is just my theory.

~ Em
WOOT! WOOT! I love it when I guess correctly! I had a feeling that was what those were for. And I even guessed the correct event. I really like this new feature they are adding to quests. It's something completely different from the usual tasks we have been doing.

I look forward to searching for walnuts for Fawn!

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 09-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Hall of Fame
pixiedust34's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Fairy Feast seemed like a good guess, though I was not sure, since it is so far away. but it seems like I was wrong. Which happens. A lot.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:35 PM
music is what i breathe
View vilmadebora's Photo Album
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilmadebora View Post
ah ha! it is for the feast! we have to collect em -no yet- and get badge!
ha! you r not the only one right mommy 2 rules lol i got it right too xD great minds tink alike!
Old 10-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Likes to go with the flow
View Pearl Moonsplash's Photo Album
Pearl Moonsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Curious
Pearl Moonsplash is a talented Fairy
Walnuts

I asked Tink & Vidia about the walnuts.... And Low and Behold... Tink answered! She was cagey, but said something like Hmm... walnuts... you know we had an old quest that gathered walnuts some time back but I am surprised to hear they are about again. I of course, asked Vidia if her fast flying had scattered them... hee hee. She ignored me. LOL But, Tink said perhaps they will be part of the upcoming fall harvest quest. That is the best I've got. Sure is fun to speculate! Pixie Dust all around! Pearl
Old 10-14-2010, 05:11 PM
La Di Da! <3
View lavalamp00's Photo Album
lavalamp00's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Random
lavalamp00 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Heart

The never news said something about pasky walnut and the escaped becouse fawn is planning something special? at the animal masquerade!!