PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Pixie Hollow has closed...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-19-2013, 10:35 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
HAH! Just realised that CP are celebrating with their 'Medieval Party' on the closing of PH aswell. Also, They are dressing up like fairies! If I ever see a club penguin member of staff ...
Lol JK, but they will get a lot of shouting thrown in their face! I'm too angry now!
PFFT! CP! Wow.... I can't eve go on there more then 10 minutes cause of a flash problem and now here I am on a brand NEW Macbook Air and it still doesnt work! GRRRRR!!

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 09-20-2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: reply to edited post/non-g
Old 09-19-2013, 11:09 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I know, right? I can't believe they closed it.. I was typing on group whisper and all of a sudden both of my accounts say it lost the connection. I will never forget Pixie Hollow.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:16 PM
Founding Fairy
View Flutterfly's Photo Album
Flutterfly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Busy
Flutterfly has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Julie I know how you feel I didn't finish everything on my to do list before the Hollow closed. I can't believe they have the penguins on CP dressing up as fairies today.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:18 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthorn View Post
I've been awake for something like 24 hours.
I hear ya on that, I only slept three hours and that was a "nap" from 8am until 11am!

You guys, I'm having a hard time feeling sad or negative. That new FAQ site (which you are redirected to if you try to go to the Hollow) is a bit more encouraging than what we have been reading...it says new things are coming soon! Obviously Disney Fairies has a new movie releasing, and I think things look VERY GOOD. Flash was not a viable platform for the game anymore, something had to give and we should be happy that we were part of something so wonderful, and that we may get another chance to fly in a new way! <3
Old 09-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Founding Fairy
View Flutterfly's Photo Album
Flutterfly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Busy
Flutterfly has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
I'm reading that page right now Lila and you're right it does sound encouraging. I'm hoping in time we have another chance to fly in a new Pixie Hollow.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:03 AM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Cheeky
Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I really can't believe Pixie Hollow is closed. I remember a year ago I was talking about how dumb it was and that it should of closed but now since it is actually happened, I've realized how big of an impact it had on me.
And because of my stupid memory, I didn't even take much pictures... :c
Old 09-20-2013, 12:56 AM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Starshine View Post
You guys, I'm having a hard time feeling sad or negative. That new FAQ site (which you are redirected to if you try to go to the Hollow) is a bit more encouraging than what we have been reading...it says new things are coming soon!
I really hate to sound negative as I too believe this to be true ( something new coming in the future for Pixie Hollow! ) ~BUT, I'll not waste anymore of my money OR my time on anything "New" from Disney. As if my life wasn't ALREADY hard enough before I came back here and here I come back to find the Hollow closing along with more sadness and tears. I'll be happy to see the new "Tinkerbell & Friend movies, like the Pirate one that's coming out but that's about it! Since I have the entire collection of movies for my daughter, I may as well at least keep those at heart.

Truly, I wish everyone all the best in their new "Game Adventures as Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow is, was, and always will be the only game I would have stuck with -> Forever.

Old 09-20-2013, 02:06 AM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
I've been trying to figure out what to say on here all day. My heart is hurting with the loss of the Hollow. Bell was so special, and I can't believe after 4 and a half years of flying, it's gone. I'm really glad that I have loads of pictures, and I can still see all of Bell's outfits on PDFs, so I will be going through those a lot in the next few weeks. I'm also planning on watching the Tinkerbell movies throughout the day tomorrow to cheer me up since it will be the first day I can't log on. I will hold all my precious PH memories in my heart, and will try very hard to think of all the great times I've had with so many of you. I will never forget faith, trust, and pixie dust! I love you all!!
Old 09-20-2013, 05:00 AM
♥✿ Always Be Inspired ✿♥
View Pinkalicious's Photo Album
Pinkalicious's Fairy
Awards Showcase
New Arcade Games Challenge Award 2014 Summer Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Cheerful
Pinkalicious glows with pixie dustPinkalicious glows with pixie dustPinkalicious glows with pixie dustPinkalicious glows with pixie dustPinkalicious glows with pixie dustPinkalicious glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I can't believe Pixie Hollow actually closed :'( I going to miss everything about it; all my fairies, friends, ... completely everything (except the meanies).
Pixie Hollow gave me a whole new meaning and I will never ever forget PH with all my heart

~Pink
Old 09-20-2013, 05:03 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Just wanted to let you guys know that you can still access the Pixie Hollow Website (but not log in or play the game) by looking at the cached page. So if there was anything on the website you wanted to save but forgot, such as backgrounds, recipes, etc... now is the time to do it.

Old 09-20-2013, 05:56 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I'm super sad it closed ( my family dares not mention it so I don't start
crying) I'm going to miss all my fairy friends, the games, atmosphere,
and most of all, my beloved Cinnamon. She spent a wonderful five years
on the hollow - and though I regret not collecting badges at all, she
has a special place in my heart.

I like to think of it as we could never stay in Neverland forever, because
someday we would have to be go back to the mainland or our family would
miss us. Maybe one day we can fly back to the second star to the right.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:13 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I feel the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Nightlily View Post
Why would they be so mean as to post "Tinkering Away, Temporarily Closed!" when it's gone forever?

It sparked a strange bit of hope in me that they were postponing the inevitable...
I know when I saw that, I thought, really?
Oh Cups we are still here, and your not alone, I think we are all sad. Life
without the Hollow is very strange.
Love you all.... ~Olivia
Old 09-20-2013, 07:46 AM
Is a Pixie
View Pinkprincesstracyx's Photo Album
Pinkprincesstracyx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Sleepyy
Pinkprincesstracyx has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Since it says TEMPORARILY closed and 'please check back soon' - are we assuming that Pixie Hollow might be returning???
Old 09-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
No, they just used that to close everything ;_;

Pixiehollow will always be a part of me. Now that I don't have anything to look forward to when I come home, I don't know what I will do ;_;

Love you Bay and Cypress!
Old 09-20-2013, 10:50 AM
Is a badge seeker
View RiverBubblesplash's Photo Album
RiverBubblesplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Sad
RiverBubblesplash has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Unhappy Goodbye...

All the fairies in our family....
River Bubblesplash
Sunsky
Silver Starsprout
Sunshine Wildstorm
Infinity Magicheart
Scout Brightcloud
Lizzy Lemonlilly
Luna Moonmist
Labyrinth Rosebug

A long time ago we looked at CP and thought it was vastly sub-par to PH, and full of hateful players..........it doesn't appeal to us in the least.

I just took a look at Disney Infinity..........a pathetic money begging mess with no individuality. And, no fairies, we don't play.

Another winning effort (PH) by Disney that fell to the short-sightedness of the people running Disney to jump "on-the-bandwagon" of what they think is the future--apps? Really? It is like going back to 15 years ago with what PCs had then. Nice step backwards Disney. Way to lose sight of sticking with proven themes on proven technology with a large established fan base.

I wonder what CP players will feel like in a year or so when they are dumped for Infinity?

Just wondering why PH--and TT & POTC--could not be upgraded to the technology they are using for Infinity. I would have continued to play PH on our Wii or PCs.........but not CP or Infinity.