PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Geminia; The Balancing Fairy

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Charlotte was gathering up ingredients before the rain fell, which being a water talent she was excited for, when she bumped into Marilyn. She got up and smiled innocently "Sorry. Fly with you!"

Last edited by Maps; 02-26-2011 at 06:42 PM. Reason: reference to deleted post
Old 07-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Flying in for a visit
View dandelion_wish's Photo Album
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Costume Winner's Award Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Pixie Parade Participant's Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Bouncy
dandelion_wish is a talented Fairydandelion_wish is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Primrose seen Charlotte "Want some breakfast?" she asked "I was about to find a spot where I wouldnt get wet and eat" she held up her pouch slightly lumpy with food

Last edited by Maps; 02-26-2011 at 06:42 PM. Reason: reference to deleted post
Old 07-06-2010, 06:42 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 

Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Charlotte smiled "Thanks Primrose! Maybe we could sit in the knothole of that tree?" Charlotte pointed to a cozy looking hole in a tree near to them.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Costume Winner's Award Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Pixie Parade Participant's Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 

"Sure but if there awake we'll have to share with the squirrles" she laughed and headed in that direction

Last edited by dandelion_wish; 07-06-2010 at 06:44 AM. Reason: t-y-p-o
Old 07-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Charlotte laughed and followed. Luckily there was no animals inside so Charlotte pull some nice clean leafs inside and Primrose help her clean out the cobwebs.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Primrose dusted off her hands and spread out the food she had gathered from the tea room earlyer "Lets eat!" she said and grabbed a bluberry muffin and a honey comb
Old 07-06-2010, 06:55 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Charlotte nibbled into some acorn pancakes and drank some cranberry currant. Charlotte smiled at Primrose "This is really nice. You picked some really good food!"
Old 07-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Thanks" she said as she finished her muffinthen heard a loud 'PLOP' out side. "Here it comes" she said and turned to the back of the tree looking for somthing
Old 07-06-2010, 07:02 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Charlotte smiled, she was prepared wearing her moonshadow blue really rainy hat, umbrella skirt, and boots, Charlotte raised her already arched eyebrows "What are you looking for?" She smiled as she pulled rain inside the tree making shapes out of them.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:05 AM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Flower Petal umbrellas" she said the she noticed another hole in side the one there were in. She looked threw and started chittering with the squirrles in the next room the she pulled out two umbreallas "They hide them in the other room" she said with a laugh
Old 07-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Charlotte grabbed the light and dark blue one and thanked Primrose. Charlotte looked out "Lets hope that heavy wind doesn't keep us in hear." Charlotte started to try to fly through the wind, but the wind was too strong blowing her back in the tree. Charlotte smiled "No worries. If we hold on to the branches of the trees when we feel a heavy wind coming we should get to one of our homes in no time!"
Old 07-06-2010, 07:15 AM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Primrose smiled and grabed the yellow and brown umbrella. "Here we go" she said and flew out of the tree when the wind had calmed some
Old 07-06-2010, 07:16 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

(Going to go to bed Will be back at 9 a.m pixie time the latest )
After getting to the next tree the wind started to blow hard again. Charlotte quickly grabbed on the tree as hard as she could as the wind tried to blow her off.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:21 AM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Ok. See you later then)
Primrose flew up to the same branch that Charlotte had and held on as another sharp wind blew through
Old 07-06-2010, 07:34 AM
Flitterer
View TheDarkRose221's Photo Album
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Wishful
TheDarkRose221 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Geminia arrived right at Queen ree's home. "Hello. You said you had something for me?" Geminiasaid, tilting her head. "Yes The Scroll Of Ying and Yang... It shows fairies who have the ba;ancing talent what they need to learn to do." Queen ree said, handing Geminia a scroll. "Ohhh... Ok" Geminia tok the scroll. "Is there anything else?" Oh yes. Your real home is almost finished. so you will be able to leave your temporary home soon" Geminia nodded. "Oh ok..." Geminia said. "I'll be on my way." Geminia said walking out of the room. "oh.. the wind is getting harsher..."