PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old ~***~A Fairy magical Story~***~

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:25 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
~***~A Fairy magical Story~***~

This is a new story that i have decided to start.
there are some instructions :
* plz don't play the character of more than one fairy..
* plz don't change ur character
* post as many times as u want

now here i begin

Once when carrot ( a water fairy) was flying over from dewdrop vale towards her home, she felt that she was being followed. Curious as she was, she turned very fast to see who it was and to her astonishment she saw that it was no one, but she was sure that she had heard the flapping of wings , so while flying she made a plan that she would fly over the water and see the glimpse of her follower. As she was working on her brilliant plan there came a voice " BOOO!!". carrot recognized that voice instantly it was her friend called...

Last edited by Ginkgo; 02-17-2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: ugh grammar problem
Old 02-18-2010, 01:35 AM
Flitterer
View TheDarkRose221's Photo Album
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Wishful
TheDarkRose221 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
...Amy, "Hi Carrot!" Amy giggled as she sprinkled Light over Carrot's hair making it sparkle. "Sorry I scared you!" Amy smiled, She was hyper again...
Old 02-18-2010, 03:26 AM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
....and she accidentally bumped into Strawberry. Strawberry looked surprised and said, "Oops, I'm sorry. Anyway, hi Carrot and Amy! How are you doing?" She saw that there was a little bit of mist in the air and made a rainbow over her friends. She cupped some light in her hands and..........
Old 02-18-2010, 03:29 AM
Flitterer
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 

sprinkled it over all of them. "Hey Strawberrry!" Amy smiled and twirled around She sprinkled some of the sparkles on Strawberry's hair and it gllimmered like Carrot's "Hehe" Amy giggled...
Old 02-18-2010, 06:03 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 

Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
"Amy!! u scared me for about a second before", carrot said after catching her breath and started giggling again..
"hi strawberry! whats up?", carrot said
Old 02-18-2010, 10:12 PM
is as busy as a bee!
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 

Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
"Nothing much, I'm just doing the regular light talent jobs," Strawberry replied. "And Amy, can you sprinkle more sparkles in my hair? I like sprinkles in my hair!" She gathered up more light and made more rainbows. She took out some shiny barrettes she had made, and gave it to her friends. The barrettes sparkled under the rainbow light........
Old 02-19-2010, 03:36 AM
Flitterer
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Sure thing!!" Amy said, gleefully. She flew around, Light forming in her hands. She flew up more, raised her hand and it rained sarpkles andglimmering star barrettes in eveyone's hair. She flew back down. "there ya go"
Old 02-19-2010, 06:37 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"woww Amy u know ur light talent work very well" Carrot said happily.
"thanx strawberry for the beautiful barrettes , i just love them", carrot said.
"why dont u guys come to my home! we will have a slumber party there", carrot asked her friends...
Old 02-19-2010, 06:42 AM
Flitterer
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Amy smiled. "I'll be there!" She smiled. "I'll make SOme Star Cakes for the ocassion!!" Amy said and Handed Strawberry and Carrot each some uches of pure white Pixie Dust. "I love this suff. And Dess says I'm maybe the only one who uses it. Now my friends wil use it to!" She said and she sprinkled some over her.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:10 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"woww, thanx amy", Carrot smiled : thats a good idea , u make those star Cakes and i will make some blueberry cookies", carrot said smiling coz blueberry cookies were her favourite. " meet me after an hour or so at my place. ok?", carrot said..
Old 02-19-2010, 10:57 PM
is as busy as a bee!
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Strawberry was looking for something in her pouch and finally found it. She looked up and said, "Sure! I'll come too! Maybe I can get on of my sisters to come. And can I make some strawberry shortcakes?" She adjusted her pouch and started making more and more rainbows.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:17 AM
Flitterer
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Yeah!" Amy said, Still above they're heads. Flittering about holding light in her hands.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:10 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"sure thing strawberry, bring ur sister along", carrot said, " the more the merrier", carrot said happily " and do make ur strawberry shortcakes, i just love them", carrot said
Old 02-22-2010, 04:01 PM
is as busy as a bee!
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Okay, I better get going with those shortcakes! They take a long time to make," Strawberry exclaimed with glee. "Fly with you all later!"
Old 02-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Flitterer
TheDarkRose221's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Amy nodded at Strawbrry. "Heyhey! I'm going to get started on Those Star Cakes!" Amy says happily