PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old .:Serena and Silver Pixie Dust:.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:19 PM
Flying in for a visit
View dandelion_wish's Photo Album
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Costume Winner's Award Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Pixie Parade Participant's Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Bouncy
dandelion_wish is a talented Fairydandelion_wish is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Yeah but I cant think of any right now! Sorry...wait am i apologising that I cant find anything wronge... idk never mind. Mabey if you write more I can find somthing! lol

Drum Roll Please

might be moderated. This is my version of "cat" serena

Last edited by Tepcat; 09-03-2009 at 01:31 PM. Reason: multiple post by same user
Old 09-03-2009, 12:00 AM
livesformusic(:
View Serena's Photo Album
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Daring
Serena has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
:O :O :O :O :O :O Bastet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it Dandelionwish

Its absolutely fabulous, and i am touched.

Anyone else who would like to draw ANY of the characters, PLEASE do so!

Last edited by Tepcat; 09-03-2009 at 01:31 PM. Reason: multiple post by same user
Old 09-03-2009, 01:31 AM
RedRubyRose
View RedRubyRose's Photo Album
RedRubyRose's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Annoyed
RedRubyRose has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I Love your Picture dandlionwish!
It's SO Pretty!

Old 09-13-2009, 01:21 AM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Costume Winner's Award Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Pixie Parade Participant's Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 

Thanks you guys! I cant wait for more of the story!
Old 09-27-2009, 08:12 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Yay.. sorry for the wait!

Moon Queen

Pulling myself together, i whispered , " Hiding. In the trees. Over there" Nodding my head toward a cave concealed by arched trees. Dulcie understood the fastest. Grabbing the others, she looked me right in the eye. " This is Serena's mission. If we are needed we will know." Kobi and hurricane seemed uncertain, but i smiled and winked at them.

i turned back to face three pairs of glowering eyes, glowing in the cave. The wind carressed my face, the rain warmed my skin, and i felt like the power of the gods had sided with me. Looking straight up at the sky, i yelled, " Moon wand from the far reaches of the Sea of Srenity, lend me your power to stay strong! Kua-te ra ytea! I will win." I was ready. Feeling entirely magic, i spread my arms.

Serena flamed up in the lights of a rainbow, the only things visible were her sillouhete on a rainbow background. The cresent mark on her forehead blinded her enemies, feeling like a burn from fire. Serena's wings sprouted further, growing larger and cradling her body. Her crystal shone at her chest, a flowing silk out fit formed on her body.

Suddenly, time stopped. The rain froze, the wind stilled. A silver light grew in front of me, and a woman's shape took form. She had hair like mine, but silver and she appeared wiser. " Serena, i am your Mother. Listen to me. Your spirit was awoken from its sleep on the moon to be reborn as a fairy. Protect Pixie Hollow, never give up, and please, be happy!" she chimed. She dissapeared and the chaos buzzed once again. i turned to face two fairies, both sparrowmen. The grabbed my arms and tieed up my wings, to no help. the ropes that resrained me broke apart at my glance, and both men backed away, clearly afraid. "Don't be afraid, i will not hurt you." i knew what to do. i thrust out my hand. " Take my hand, and you will be healed." both reluctantly gave in, defeated. With my touch, they dissapeared as gold dust, their spirits free. The last fairy had escaped, but two had been healed.

"She WHAT?" Yelled Queen Viria, the queen of Darkness. " June and Jillian were defeated." Fina bowed down to the queen and admitted. " It's incredible, her power is much closer to its peak." Viria glared. " Excused" she waved Fina away. Her family and her ancestors had been trying to receive the Pixie Dust of the faires for thousands of years. When used the wrong way, Pixie Dust can ruin Neverland, especially when used darkly. " You, my boy, shall help me." Viria smiled and evil grin. She tapped the glass of her captor's cage, and inside, soundly asleep, sat the Pixie Dust Sparrow-man himself, Terrence.

Old 09-28-2009, 01:35 AM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Nice and defiently worth the wait!
Old 09-28-2009, 06:45 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Next

Venus ~ Love and Beauty

Feeling a sharp gaze on him, Terrence slowly opened his eyes and moved his face into shadow. Before him stood a woman, with cold, snake-like eyes and a menacing grin. Her navy-blue - black hair slithered behind her, and she wore a purple dress with silver trimmings. Around her neck she wore a single amulet on a gold chain, representing nighttime and darkness. "What do you want from me?" Terrence demanded, surprising the woman who thought him to be asleep. " Whatever it is, i will not tell anything to the likes of you." He muttered with a confidence and strenght he did not feel.

The woman, known as Viria, slowly opened her mouth. " You will help me gather the Golden Pixie Dust from the lengendary Pixie Dust Mill. I will not take no for an answer. " she boasted. "Never." came the sharp, flat reply. " Oh really? " She grinned again. " Let me GO!" Terrence heard a voice all too familiar coming down the corridor. It was too dark to see, but Terrence squirmed and squinted anyway. His face dropped in complete horror as he heard the wrenching, stomach twisting sound of bells from the screaming fairy.

"Well, that went well." Said Serena, waking up as lazy as ever, trying hard to stretch. "C'mon lazy. Wakie Wakie." She heard Dulcie, and saw her by a small cooking fire. The sun rose in the sky, a flaming bronze against a sea of blue. Green trees shown gold with the light and waved in the gentle breeze. Serena glanced at Hurricane and Kobi, behind Dulcie, carrying something that seemed to be full to the brim with water. Just then she realized her throat was dry with thirst, and her voice cracked. She hastily helped them bring the water over and they all took a refreshing drink. " Well look whos up. " said Kobi in a teasing voice.

After a breakfast of roasted honey toast and berries, Serena had an announcement to make. " This has been a pleasing adventure, and i could not have survived on my own without all of you. But now, we know what we are up against. I'm afraid we should return to the hollow until we find Venus, and then we must explore more. I'm afraid that we will encounter something much more powerful if we continue with just you three, we need the four planets united. We leave at dusk."
Old 10-02-2009, 12:59 AM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

We arrived in Dewdrop Vale to a small welcoming. " Thank Goodness! " A messenger talent repeated after checking us out. We arrived in one piece, i must say. Covered in dirt, with some clothes torn or ripped completely. Well, we were home!

Terrence and Tinkerbell cowered in their little cell. " C'mon Terrence, lets blow this place. " Tink said, forming a plan. in no time, Tink had an entire sketch of and escape route on a tiny piece of rock. Tink tiptoed to the edge of the gate and pulled the keys from the sleeping guard. She pulled a terrified Terrence out of the cell and locked the guard in. "Up there." Tink guided the way up flights and flights of stairs, finally exiting through what seemed to be the top of a small hill. " We were under ground?! " Terrence almost plain-out fainted. Tink grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him, flying as fast as she could. I need to reach the hollow!

Just as we prepared to fly off to our seperate homes, two firgures crashed into the river. " By the second star.." Serena muttered as she rushed to help. Covered in filth and smelling like Earth, there in the river sat Tinkerbell and Terrence. The messenger fairy nearly dropped out of the sky. A nearby water-talent, a fairy named Foxstripe, rushed over. " Well twist my dewdrops, what happened here? TINK?!" she squealed. SHe helped Tinkerbell up and glanced my way. " Oh hi, welcome back, Serena." she startled me. Almost as if on signal, a yellow light glowed in my pocket. Venus?

Later that night, after rest and refresh, the four fairies met at the queen's throne. Foxstripe was there, too, along with Tinkerbell and Terrence. " My warmest welcome to you, adventurers. THank goodnees for your safe return. As for you, Tinkerbell and Terrence, we were worried sick."

After stories and explanations, everything fit together like a puzzle. These dark fairies needed Pixie Dust, and they planned to get it. " When?" the queen had asked. " Tomorrow night," Terrence seemed ghostly, in his pale, frightened state. The plan was to have Serena fight, but have other fairies to help her if need be.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:07 AM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

A clock chimed midnight. Everything stopped. No motion, no sound. It was a wonder things were still alive out there. Serena stood at her post, hidden in the leaves of a very tall oak tree that saw all the hollow. A nerve sent lightning up her spine, and she knew. There, on the horizon, i cloud of black-cloaked faires approached. Leading them, in a silver chariot, was the Queen. Her crystal thrumed, giving her pain and relaxing her. SHe knew what she had to do.

"Stop." Queen Viria sensed something. Looking to the starry skies, she saw it. A white clothed fairy surrounded by a gold light decsended on them. when her feet touched the mossy ground, her dress twirled around her. Feathery wings cradeled her soft body, she looked like an angel from heaven. Viria sensed the tension of her followers.

" I come in peace. Please, there is no need to fight." came the silvery voice. Many, but not all, of the fairies slowly backed down, approaching Serena and laying down what seemed to be wands, in front of her. "Please, i beg you. Fighting goes no where." More did the same. Once they did, the fairies turned to gold dust, like that night, free. only one remained, Viria. " YOu mean you have such power, and you dont fight?" she snickered. Revealing her own wand, she threw dark magic at Serena. " If this power is to fight, then i don't want it." Serena shook her head.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:15 AM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Finally opening her arms, gold light thrust forward. Lets just say, all of Neverland glowed in that light. It was the light of an ancient ruler, a power unknown to fairies. A light powerful enough to blow away and entire land, yet not usable by anyone but the purest hearts. Viria shivered. SHe felt it, her insides telling her " GIve in! Become Free!" She hadn't the choice. she was blown away before anything else could happen.

Once again, Serena fainted. A silver crystal case formed around her.

All the fairies of Pixie Hollow gathered around,gazing at the ' moon fairy ' encased in the beautiful crystal. Queen Ree emerged from the crowd. "I'm afraid Serena will not wake up this time." Wrong. Who could underestimate the power of friendship? The moment Kobi, Hurricane, and Dulcie approached, the crystal burst into a thousand pieces. There, in hte middle, sat the first version they had seen of Serena, a little, normal, blonde in a blue-silver dress. She had returned to a normal fairy form, but she remembered everything. " Thanks." was all she said, and the fairies erupted in cheer.

And if you don't believe me, go find out for yourself.

** THE END **

PS
Be sure to check out This october break for my new story
Old 10-02-2009, 03:21 AM
♫ Chirp ♫
View cricket18's Photo Album
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ First Day of Spring Award 2017 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Giggly
cricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Wow, Serena you are so talented!! I enjoyed it alot!! Cricket
Old 10-02-2009, 04:20 AM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Great Cricket! Be sure to flit in two weeks from now to check out my new story!