PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old .:Serena and Silver Pixie Dust:.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-09-2009, 10:41 AM
livesformusic(:
View Serena's Photo Album
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Daring
Serena has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Heart .:Silver Pixie Dust:.

i thought i'd post this here so it is easier to find and access! Here ya go!

Silver Pixie Dust and Serena

Arrival of Miracles

Somewhere, a clock chimed midnight, and a chilling and cold wind, enough to make a fairy's veins flow like a river, carried a babies' first laugh , covered in glistening raindrops on its way to the magic land of dreams,Pixie Hollow,Neverland. It bounced and bubbled, seeming to enjoy the rain. The glistening moonlight filled the laugh with energy, making the wind go even faster. The wind swirled the child's first laugh around in the storm, enjoying the moment that would be completely different in less than a sunrise.

Blending in perfectly in the night dressed in purple, three discreet fairies were gently awakened by the approach of the new fairy-to-be.As the wind and the laugh approached the Second Star on the Right, they zipped through the forests of the island and out into the darkening sky. The waves licked at their feet and their glows grew bright when they spotted the laugh on the horizon. It had an unusually magical glow.

They cradled the young wind through the trees of Neverland, away from mermaid lagoon, and over havendish stream. Dewdrops hung onto the leaves, twinkling in the moon's bright light. Some almost fell on the fairies, skimming them by a hair. The sky shone full-to-the-brim with stars. This new laugh took it all in with wonder, interest, and awe.

The laugh, only just realizing its new companions, admired how they guided the wind with only their hands and fingers. As they flew, dust caught on the laugh, and suddenly turned silver, encasing it.

These fairies stopped in shock, marveling at this phenomenon, all except for one, who mumbled," Not THAT Amazing. My arrival was better . Hmph."
After a minute they departed again, only to look back every minute to check if they were going bonkers.

A horn sounded like chimes on water and lights flickered on as the group flew over houses, meadows, and yet more trees. After a serene midnight flight, the Wind Talent fairies aided the landing of the new laugh to the gathering below. The Pixie Dust Mill shined more then ever when this wind let go of its figure on the smoothed over tree stump, taking shape.

A SparrowMan flew over to the tree stumps and tipped a cup of the gold dust over the laugh. To the whole crowds' astonishment, the dust turned silver and flashed, blinding everyone.

A fairy appeared. Every single fairies' mouth dropped in absolute shock and awe, and some fainted.

The fairy had flowing blonde hair, farther down than her feet, and she measured taller than Queen Clarion. She was clothed in a dress of silver with a blue hue, it twinkled in the shine of the stars. Her eyes pulled you in, an intense blue no fairy had ever had before. Her shoes were of clear glass, and a her head was adorned with a crown-like figure of glass as well. Her voice sounded like music, for she started to hum.

Then, three flashing lights as bright as stars twinkled into a beautiful sight, Queen Clarion. Graceful words filled the silence,“Born of laughter, clothed in cheer,happiness has brought you here! Welcome to Pixie Hollow. I trust you found your way all right?” But as the Queen's gaze inspected the fairy, she stopped in her tracks. She managed to find herself again and smoothed out the fairy's wings. Even more shock came when the wings showed a rainbow of blue, silver, and gold. She asked, " What is your name?" No one expected an answer, but out came the magical and musical voice, responding," Serena."

Many little tables appeared around the brim of the tree stump. Serena seemed confident in knowing what to do. SHe flew over to the center of the stump, but instead of flying toward a table, she flew up. When she saw the top of the mill, she took a handful. She flew back into view, And covered herself with the dust. Again it turned silver, enveloping her in what looked like a crystal. Then, a miraculous and impossible flash....

~Written By Serena

Constructive Critisism is appreciated, as comments and reviews. I hope i got you all excited for the next Chapter! I PASSED my expectations, how did i do on yours? Thanks again!

~Serena-A Writer at Heart

Thanks Never!

Listen Up! As you well know, i am starting to write a story. I hope you all like it, because i have another twist for ya'! YOU get to draw the characters!!!! Being in Europe, i cannot scan my drawings, but upon my arrival at home i will. I cannot wait to see yours, we can combine all of them!!!!!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

No celebration here -_-

EDIT:
Hmm.. No Replies yet? I hope you all had a happy fourth of July! I also hope you guys liked my story! Hope to see some drawings for this too!

Last edited by Serena; 07-25-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:46 PM
heyy:) hardly on.
View jenny lovely blossom's Photo Album
jenny lovely blossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Suspicious
jenny lovely blossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
please write more soon i really liked it
you deserve some cake
and a flower
Old 07-09-2009, 07:59 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Aww thanks Jenny! I hope to post the chapter tonite!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:53 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Excited

Serena's First Day

All of the talent tables grew, melting into one, sharp point, sharper than a hawk's beak. It inched higher toward Serena, breaking the crystal into a million shiny pieces that rained down onto the fairies below, just as the sun rose, making everything shine. She floated down, landing as sofly as a feather onto the brandished wood. Even Queen Ree stood in Awe.

I felt like an alien. I stood on a smooth tree stump, next to a beautiful fairy showered in gold and others seated around me. The full moon had just shrank away into the light of the sunrise, making the dust of the mill bright enough to blind a Clumsy. Everyone stared at me like I came form a different planet! I thought there was something on my face, so i reached up and wiped it. Still staring. Then, the Gold Fairy called over a little group, and i only heard snips of her whisper, " Go prepare a house in the oak tree near Havendish Stream." She then turned to me , motioning to follow her. I forgot for a moment that i had wings, but i lifted off the ground heading after her, looking back at the mill. Still staring. Was i dressed normally?

We arrived at what i guessed was Havendish Stream, And we flew down a bit until we reached a towering tree.The leaves twinkled in the warmth of the sunlight. Dewdrops hung on branches and the little blue blossoms blooming among the leaves. A smell of blueberries wafted on a cool breeze, mixed with flower scents and new rain. In the center, three windows glowed in a silvery light. Underneath them a small silver door stood leading into the tree, beside a balcony with a small table and two chairs. THe fairy beside me spoke in a voice like bells," I am Queen Clarion. I am proud to present you your new home. Go on, explore!" The balcony chimed as i landed, i realized bells hung underneath. As my hand grabbed the smooth doornob, the same faires the Queen talked to slipped out the back window. They made this in that little time? THe door opened easily. My mouth dropped.

Inside, the light from the windows turned the room silver. A bed made of silk was tucked into a corner, next to an open closet with dresses for every color of the rainbow. On another wall, a small desk made of wood and oak leaves held pencils, paint, and new paper. Sharing the wall, a beauty desk with a mirror held a comb, and three whole sections for headdresses, bracelets, and necklaces, as beautiful as the dresses. On a long table near the bed, a box made of blue gems stood alone. When i found myself again, i flew over and sat in one of the metal chairs with cushions. I slowly opened the box, and my eyes ate the sight right up. Inside, there was a silver-blue necklace with sapphires, emeralds, and rubies. The string, woven of rose petals, smelled delightful. I gingerly lifted it out of the box. I attached it on my neck and flew over to the mirror. It shone in the silver light. Next i went to the closet and picked out a simple blue dress with spaghetti straps and blue flowers at the hem. i flew over to the jewelry desk and picked a headdress made of snowflakes. i decided to keep my shoes.

Now fully dressed, i heard my stomach grumble. Breakfast! I flew as fast as possible upstream, dodging tree branches and spider webs. When i reached the Pixie Hollow Tree, it started to rain again. My wings were wet, but i could still fly. I thought this was normal. Little did i know that this, in pixie hollow, was impossible.

When i reached the tea room, it was silent and empty. All for one fairy, sitting and eating at the only clean table. I flew over and asked if i could join.

" My , My Your the new arrival! Welcome to the Hollow sugar!" Wow she IS amazing! Dulcie, the baking talent, thought. " Have a seat, i was just startin'!"

I glowed brighter, happy to be welcomed. I sat down and asked, " May i try one?" , pointing to the basket in front of her, steaming with what looked like rolls. " Oh sure! These are my famous Poppy Puff Rolls!" replied the fairy. " What's your name, hon?" I blushed. "Serena. Fly with ya'! May i ask, you look tired. Have you been busy?" I guessed right. " Well aren't you sharp! Actually, i just finished opening a bake shop in Neverberry Thicket. It took time, let me tell you! I hope everyone is enjoying making cookies to take into the wilderness!" I finished my roll, and i answered " Wow. It sounds like fun! I'd love to stop by and try!" I grabbed another roll. "Well, what is your talent?" I almost choked. " Er, Um, I am not sure. " Darn it, i forgot! She's the one who had the miracle arrival! We had some more rolls and some cherry blossom tea together.She even introduced me to a friend of hers, Kobi, who also had missed breakfast. Arriving minutes after i did, he sat down and dug in, seemeing famished. He, also a baking talent, welcomed me warmly . All three of us became good friends. He talked alot, and he seemed to always go off in a land of imagination, his eyes glazing over. I waved goodbye and headed home. I flew down to the balcony and sat in a chair.

I was still raining. Under the shade of a tree, i sat skipping rocks. I wondered why i did not have any friends yet. I thought i'd make something to eat and then go explore. I stood up and took flight in the rain. In my home, i cooked up some berry pancakes and enjoyed them outside. I washed the dishes with a dewdrop that i got off one of the oak leaves, and then i finished by cleaning up the table. I took off for the Pixie Hollow Tree.

When i reached the tree, no fairies were out and about. I landed and walked into the tree. Fairies bustled everywhere! I was jostled into a fairy, and when i turned around, she flew away in shock. I was hurt. I tried asking what was going on, but everyone just flew away from me. Then, someone grabbed my arm. I spun around, seeing a sparrowman dragging me through the crowd. I asked where we were going, and he briskly answered," Queen Ree." We flew out of the tree taking a path that had no rain because of the trees. I noticed this and wondered why we were not out in the wonderful warm rain.

We arrived to a tree resembling mine, but much more elegant and brandished. I asked the Sparrowman for his name, and he yelled "Hurricane!" As he left me at the door, flying away. I knocked gently, and Queen Ree opened the door. Her home was wonderful. It smelled of fresh wood, and it was furnished simply but beautifully.

She welcomed me, and said " Sit down, Serena. Welcome to my home." I sat in chairs made of petals, directly in front of Ree. She spoke softly, " I hope you like your new home, and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. Now it's time for this talent business." I tried to swallow, for a lump formed in my throat. Was she mad at me? Did i do something wrong? "Okay" I don;t know how i got the word out. " Tomorrow, you shall try out all the talents of Pixie Hollow. If you find your talent, Jolly Day. Otherwise we have a challenge. Hurricane will wake you up at sunrise tomorrow morning and he, along with Kobi as you requested, shall guide you through the day. Best of Luck. Serena, your arrival was truly a miracle to the fairy world, i am anxious to know the results of tomorrow. Enjoy and try ti have fun!" She handed me an outfit for the coming day, and I flew out the door to find Hurricane. " Follow Me" He said.

Last edited by Serena; 07-25-2009 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Need to add..things i missed when computer crashed :D
Old 07-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 

lol you are a alien .....
and you do have a fly on your head great job lol
Old 07-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Ooh, I wonder what her talent is...
Old 07-10-2009, 12:23 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hee Hee, New Chapter tonite too! I am SOOOOOO excited!

EDIT:
Actually... two chapters tonight! In a few minutes!!! Woo hoo

Last edited by Tepcat; 07-11-2009 at 03:20 PM. Reason: multiple post by same user
Old 07-10-2009, 07:05 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here it is!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!

Talent Day

Sunlight leaked in through the windows, streaking silver over my eyes. I awoke with a start. TALENT DAY! I flew directly to the closet and put on my outfit from Queen Ree. It was complete with blue ivy petal pushers, an icy blue top, and silver sneakers. I finished the look with my necklace. While examining myself in the mirror, i heard a knock at the door. Hurricane called, " I've got breakfast! Let's eat and get ready to go!" I opened the door and he froze in awe just like i had. I had to wave in his face. He held a tray with steaming hot tea, and some blueberry pie. "YUM!" I led him to the table. We ate EVERYTHING. We talked about the day ahead. He explained that first came the Nature Talent testing. This meant Water, Light, Garden, and Animal. I flinched at every word, out of nervousness. We left my home when the sun was quarter in the sky. Clouds inched toward it with every wing flap.

We headed toward the Pixie Hollow Tree, then veered left when it came into sight. We dropped to the grass in Dewdrop Vale, where we walked into a beautiful grotto. Inside, two fairies were chatting excitedly. One was tall and blonde, equipped with a couple petalcheifs. The other had raven-blue -black hair, reaching her knees. "Ugh Hum." Hurricane found their attention. They zipped towards us, the blonde one reaching us first. " I am so excited to meet you Serena! I am Rani, a water talent fairy, and this is my good friend Silvermist, and we call her Sil!" " Hi. Its very nice to meet you! I am excited for the day to come." Hurricane was nowhere in sight. Silvermist looped her arm through mine. " Welcome to my grotto Dewdrop! How'd ya like it? " Its wonderful. Is that a waterslide?" i answered. " Why yes, i built that myself!" "Okay Okay, testing time Sil." Rani spoke.

My tests for water were Bubble Bouncing, DON'T drops with dewdrops, and water statues. I aced all with flying colors in less than an hour. Rani and Silvermist asked me if i had fun while we waited for Hurricane. I answered that i had an absolute blast! I waved goodbye, wondering if i had found my talent. Next we went to a sunflower glade, so i guessed that this test was light. I met a sunny and joyful fairy named Iridessa. I helped her collect sunflowers, light fireflies, and light fairy fireworks. Iridessa exclaimed that no one had ever performed the skills as well and as fast as i had. I flew ecstatically after that. By the time we finished, i thought i had seen the sun from an inch away , because when i flew outside, it seemed gloomy. This time i had instructions from Hurricane in a letter, directing me to Cherry Blossom Heights. Garden maybe. I met a fairy named Rosetta. She had a funny but soothing-sounding voice. She led me through petal catching, seed planting, and flower growth and health. She handed me a letter that smelled like roses. " This is to show Ree that you aced Garden sugarplum! Good Luck!" She explained.

Throughout the day, I went to animal, baking, painting, pixie dust, singing, storytelling, and more talents that i lost count. each told me that i had done incredible in their own way. Hurricane and Kobi had switched off bringing me place to place, and afterwards i thought i had seen the world i became so dizzy. I had gained about a thousand new nicknames! I found Hurricane at dinner, exhausted. I sat down, and he left to report to the queen. I ate a dinner of oak soup and some tea cakes. My dessert, simple rasberry cake. Kobi arrived to wish me good luck at the next meeting, and then he left, tired as well. I flew back home, and i went to bed right away. I wonder what Ree will think? Is acing all the talents a very bad thing?

Last edited by Serena; 07-25-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Awards Showcase

very good story i like how you explamed the dress my thoughts are the dress is very pretty
Old 07-10-2009, 08:14 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Finally Companions

The next day, i woke up an hour before noon. I had missed breakfast, but luckily i took home some cake the night before. My silver-glowing room seemed empty with only one fairy inside. I felt very lonely eating alone at my long table so much that i heard every sound outside. Raindrops dripped on the trre, a little drizzle had woken me up. The water came through my window, and i sculpted it into a snowflake statue, so that now the water just fell into the little section at the bottom. The snowflake statue looked like silver metal, the combination of water and the silvery light.

I finished my breakfast and tidied up. I decided to go try to make a friend. The rain had stopped, but the grey clouds hovered, obviously still full. A chilly breeze shook my wings, so i grabbed a maple leaf sweater before flying out.

The waters of Havendish stream were peaceful, lulling gently at the flanks of sand and grass. The spray cooled me, with the wind brushing my face. The trees looked white and shivering, like as if time froze.

PIxie Hollow Glowed from the lights on the inside, turning it gold. Dewdrops hung on the leaves, the branches were moist. Humid air filled my lungs, it felt relaxing from the heat. I circled the the tree, looking for somewhere to land.

I landed on a branch where i saw some fairies talking. I walked toward them and sat down. I spoke gingerly, " Hello. I am Serena." They just stared. One turned and whispered, " Shes the 'miracle' one" I wanted to cry. I just took off. Upset, i flew down and entered the tree. The same thing happened with everyone i turned to, those same four words crushing my heart every time. After the eleventh rejection, i just took off and flew. I flew until i could no more, my wings felt like they would fall off. I realized that i reached the coast, a place known as Palm Tree Cove. I sat down near the tallest Palm Tree. I watched the water lick at the the sand, go forward and back. Then i had a though. I'll feel better if I go swim a bit.

I flew so fast the leaves streaked my face. Where was she? Queen Ree had told me to go find Serena, and she was not there. Not home, in the Tree, anything. I had asked some one, and they said, " THe miracle one? SHe was rejected so much she just flew off crying." I turned frantic. My first thought, the cove, getting closer! She's there! I froze, fortunately still in the the air. Was she..? SHe CAN'T be.. SWIMMING??!!! I flew over and landed on the sand. She is!!!!! I thought i went bonkers. SHe spotted me.

Hurricane!! Before i could think, I flew up out of the water and headed toward him in a flash. I grabbed his arm, and before he could protest, he was under with me. I swam with ease, and i showed him what i had discovered, coral. when i brought him up for air, i flew out, but he became heavy. I found a hidden strength, and held him up. He choked on water but managed to get out," Swimming is impossible for a fairy, and you just dragged me out with my wings wet!" My face turned pale. Hurricane's face showed interest. " Let's see what else you can do.. Can you dry my wings?" My hand reached up, and with a sweeping motion Hurricane's wings flapped. More shock. "Hmm.. i always wanted to try this, this is a fairy myth. Close your eyes. Imagine Dolphins. And whistle." I performed this silly action, but when i opened my eyes, Hurricane froze beside me with his face pale too. I followed his eyes to..YOu couldn't see the horizon! Every inch of it, covered in approaching Dolphins.

I flew as fast as i could to Havendish Stream. I flew and flew, and it FINALLY came into sight. I was sure he would've said it. Those four words must've wanted to come out of his mouth. I flew down to the water, and i plopped down on the bank, about to cry. Exactly when my first tear dropped, rain poured down. I didn't care. I felt so alone, no friends, no talent guild, no one. i dove down into the water, without thinking. i swam to the bottom, and i found a blue rock . I threw it as hard as i could, so hard my arm throbbed. I did not want to go up. I just fainted.

I felt a huge splash, and then my skin being rained on. I opened my eyes to a vine in front of me, and someone near me was coughing up water. Hurricane?? I flew over and helped him breathe. " Why did you do that? I am a 'miracle fairy' who doesn't belong anywhere." He coughed up more water. It poured harder. " No one wants to be my friend, i am a loner, i don't belong here!" I cried so much i could not see. i fell onto my knees and just let it out. " Do you really think i'd be out in the rain, going in Havendish stream, half choked, if i wanted to say you were a standout?" i stopped. I looked up at a body that was soaked, lying down next to me. " Now if you could please work your magic so we can go inside?" I zipped back to reality. I wondered;" don't you like the rain? I love it." " Well, since MY wings soak up the water, its disagreeable." I laughed. It felt so good. I'm laughing! I said, " Since you don't like the rain, i want to show you something." I lifted up my hand, palm towards the sky. He looked at me as if i had hit my head. i closed my palm, slowly, then swished like i was swimming. With my motion, the rain stopped and the clouds cleared. It worked! I can control RAIN! THen i dried his wings, and i pulled him up to my house.

I made some Neverberry Tea. It was then that i realized that he had saved me. My life. I turned around and gave him a big hug. He didn't hug me back, but he didn't move. " Er, i am not a fan of hugs." At that i laughed so hard i had to sit down. The rest of the night, we talked over the tea and we went to lunch together, he introduced me to his talent guild, baking. I sat next to Dulcie. I ate dinner with them too!

The next week, between reports and meetings with Ree about my mystery arrival and Talent Day, i spent all my time with the Baking guild, mostly with Dulcie, Kobi, and Hurricane. Anxious to help me in my mystery, they attended the meetings on my request. What am i here for?

Voila! It's done!!!

Last edited by Serena; 07-25-2009 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Needed to add
Old 07-10-2009, 11:20 PM
yay yay
View alexa fancygem's Photo Album
alexa fancygem's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Room Decarator Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Thankyou
alexa fancygem has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
omg this is alot to read
Old 07-12-2009, 07:17 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

LOL I hope you like it though

EDIT:
New Chapter in SECONDS!!!

EDIT 2:
ZOMG MY laptop failed me!! I recovered half of my story, i'll get back to writing it!

Last edited by Tepcat; 07-13-2009 at 07:22 PM. Reason: multiple post by same user
Old 07-12-2009, 08:17 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Moon

Silver Moonlight

Tomorrow night, your true form! You shall find your true form!!! I awoke sweaty and nervous. True form? What should i expect? Two weeks had passed since my "Miracle" arrival, two weeks full of efforts to make something out of it. My friends, Hurricane and Dulcie, had helped out alot and attended the meetings with QUeen Clarion, or Ree. I knew she would know what to do of this recurring dream, four nights now.

I dragged myself out of bed, tired from waking up multiple times. I smeeled something sweet. To my surprise, steaming hot breakfast lay on my table. A maple leaf note read," Breakfast ready! Enjoy, meeting with Queen at noon. See ya there! ~'Cane , Kobi ,and Dulcie" I felt so warm and joyful inside, what good friends i had made! I looked at the tray, remembering my hunger with a growl of my stomach. My mouth watered! I saw Strawberry tartlets, Blueberry tea, and acorn cakes. I ate slowly, chewing every bite with a smile form ear-to-ear. I dressed in a red oak top, and a long white grass skirt. I wore my glass arrival tiara, and some running shoes. i chose a simle silver necklace with one ruby. Ready!

The Pixie HOllow Tree came into view. THe sun warmed my back and my wings, the wind wipped my hair that had grown inches every day, along with my height. THe air smelled of fresh of daisies in full bloom . I flew with the wind at my back, giving me huge boosts.

I arrived at Neverfruit Grove, our meeting place, in no time. Dulcie and Hurricane where collecting fruit. Kobi was away. I flew over. " Thanks so much for the wonderful breakfast! It tasted heavenly!" " No problem Sugar!" "Your welcome Serena." I showed them what i had brought along with me. " Here, take this bubble top shoes! I made them so we could water skate today!" I handed Hurricane his green pair, and Dulcie daisy pink ones. I took out my own ice blue shoes. "Thanks!" They chimed together. " It was nothing. Lets go!"

We skated all morning. Dulcie fell a few times, so we had an enjoyable water fight. i helped them up when they fell, and i pulled them both through the water to swim with me. We spotted angelfish in beautiful pink coral, smooted over by the waves. We found a seashell the size of me, ridged and golden. I asked a dolphin to bring it to the beach for us. We played in it all afternoon, the inside felt as soft as a baby bird's first fluff! THen i called over some butterflies, and we flew over the hollow to all the four seasons, and to the tree in time for lunch.

Lia, another baking-talent fairy, told us that we had missed a beautiful sunrise this morning. She described it as golden, purple, red, and orange. Blended together, mixed in with the blue of the ocean. I pictured it vividly in my mind. When we finished our lunch, we headed out for the Queen's house. My heart thumped wildly trying to think of how i'd explain the dream. "Psst, Hurricane! THe dream came back, AGAIN." " Hmm, are you gonna tell Ree?" " I plan to." Ahh, much better. It sounds like the right thing to do.

We started out the meeting with the two weeks that had passed. I had lent a hand in every single talent, and i had helped tons in each. More miracle and mythical powers had been discovered as well, bringing a disbelieved fairy back to life, Befriending Hawks, and swimming deeper than before. I decided to bring up the dream. " Er, Ree?" I asked nervously. " Yes Serena?" " Well, i have been having unusual dreams lately. THey repeat that tomorrow night, i shall take true form. WHat could this mean?" Queen Clarion looked puzzled. " I do not know what this means. i must spread the word right away." " Ugh hum, if i may, isn't that the night of the full moon?" Hurricane added. Hmm, this puzzled me. Ree called a messenger fairy to her side. She spread the word that tomorrow night every single fairy was to gather at Palm Tree Cove to see what would happen.

That night, when i came home from helping the water talents, my room lowed completely silver. Unusually, on the table, rested a blue box. I flew over, and admired the box. Dewdrops decorated the outer brim, and snowflakes covered the center. I opened it slowly, the inside coveted in red velvet. One silver crystal lay in the middle.When i lifted the gem, a gold chain looped out behind. A necklace?

I replaced my ruby necklace with this new one. When i picked it up, i noticed an engraving in the velvet. "Good Luck! ~'Cane" My heart fluttered. It felt amazing to know that people cared about you even though you did not have a talent guild.

I went to bed to the sound of dripping water, a slight sprinkle begun. The dream came back, this time more intense. I thought i could FEEL it running through my veins. True form! Be Ready!

Lily petal scent wafted in. My room warmed instantly with the sunlight that managed to sneak out form the clouds. Outside, rainbows glowed in the sky. Beautiful day. Branches swayed in the breeze.

I knew today would torture me with wait and anxiety. I decided to dress nicely. I picked a light green dress with shoulder straps and white pearls. Dewdrops covered the hem. Silver stars covered my shoes. And lastly, my crystal necklace.

I ate breakfast with Rosetta today, eating Honey Tarts and lily petal tea.They all wished me good luck for the night ahead. I smiled and thanked them, mentioning that i hoped all would be okay.

I flew to Queen Clarion, and she requested that i help set up for the night's event. I helped Iridessa light up some fireflies, and Rosetta set up some ivy vines with flowers. Silvermist and i made five sculptures, a snowflake, a moon, a water drop, a wave, and seashell. It looked amazing! I couldn't believe this was all for my "True Form." I sure hoped it would not be dissapointing. SO much work put in! The clock chimed Seven, the moon raised half up in the sky. My heart lurched and churned with every passing second, fairies began to gather in the numbers of chairs. What if my true form doesn't show up?

Last edited by Serena; 07-25-2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: language
Old 07-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Awards Showcase

it is good but its to long for me to read i can only read small paragrahs at a time
Old 07-14-2009, 10:04 PM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Love it, Serena! Keep on writing!