PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old WHY, Club Penguin, WHY?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-18-2014, 02:53 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
WHY, Club Penguin, WHY?

I was happily fluttering around, minding my own business, having a perfectly flitterific night till an idea struck me. ''I'll go check my e-mail!'' And off I went, flying happily to my humble abode to see if there is any new virtual messages that have been sent to me.

MISTAKE.

As I opened my e-mail, I spotted upon a disturbing sight lurking in my inbox: A message from Club Penguin. Thus, the creepy music began playing!

Cautiously, with much trembling fear, I slowly, with the lazy tap of a finger, proceeded to open the disgraceful sight I had witnessed.

As I opened it, I quickly skimmed over what the message said, scrolling down as I did to view the entire e-mail.

Then I saw ''IT''.

I drew in a horrific gasp of horrific-ness as my eyes fell upon a frightening picture:

A picture of a half dog half cat half PUFFLE mutant creature. (Image shown below)

Okay, so it is possible that I did a bit of exaggerating when posting this.

I received an e-mail from Club Penguin about them and some fancy new app. Apparently you can now play Club Penguin on an iPad, iPhone, and an iPod touch as the e-mail stated.
They released this new feature in the app where you can adopt half-puffle, half-cat, and half-dog creatures as pets. They even showed me a picture of this virtual mutant creature, which will remain to be my nightmare for the next few days.

(I did a little bit of editing on the photo, too...)

Anyone else get this e-mail sent to them?

Attached Images
File Type: png NO..png (153.8 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg UGH NO..jpg (100.7 KB, 51 views)
Old 04-18-2014, 03:02 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I did not get this e-mail, even though I have an account on Club Penguin. It's probably because I don't log on often.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:05 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
You do know that the dog and cat puffles are not dog-cat puffles, right? And to be honest, I've seen worse. *cough*chicken puffle*cough*
Old 04-18-2014, 03:12 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
You do know that the dog and cat puffles are not dog-cat puffles, right? And to be honest, I've seen worse. *cough*chicken puffle*cough*
Ikr?!?
/
Lol
Old 04-18-2014, 03:18 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chicken puffle? Do I even want to know... ?

What's with all the puffle mutations? Is it because they think puffles look like penguins or something?

Now I'm really glad I never got much into CP...
Old 04-18-2014, 03:52 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Wow, these puffle makeovers are really getting out of hand... I'm glad I don't go on Club Penguin much anymore, but recently I went on to make sure if I didn't miss stuff I could buy (I cannot buy much as I have no membership) and it had changed like NUTS!

First off, they replaced the recycling centre with this corny, dumb school that has cheesy "RA RA RA! GO TEAM!" cheerleader music. And it doesn't help that my penguin looks like a preschooler.

Not that it was great to begin with, but now CP is so profit oriented and commercialized. They were advertising for the Avengers one time and now most recently, the Muppets.

I so do not miss going on Club Penguin; everything's changed.
~ Luna
Old 04-18-2014, 12:25 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow

A preschooler penguin? I do not want to know... THAT SITE IS ICKY.lol

Love,
Rose
Old 04-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Oh oh, hey everyone! Lets get a virtual boring disoriented pixelated ball of fur!!!!
Old 04-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I actually happen to like puffles.
Also, the chicken puffle was a transformation during the Medieval Party in September. Here's what it looks like, for those who are curious...
Spoiler for Chicken Puffle:
Old 04-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I've discovered something even more scary. Be prepared for this.....DINOSAUR PUFFLES! They came out on dinosaur day. The day when even penguins could turn into dinosaurs!
What's happening to you puffles? I remember everytime a new puffle came out, I would be so excited and it would be very surprising!
Now, the new puffle thing is a normal everyday thing!
Old 04-18-2014, 03:58 PM
❤️🌟❤️Hi I'm Kenzie!❤️🌟❤️
View kenzie404's Photo Album
kenzie404's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Arcade Champ St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
kenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent
I think the dog and cat puffles are cute!!

~ Kenzie
Old 04-19-2014, 02:49 AM
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 

Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
The chicken, dog, and cat puffles to me were absolutely horrifying. D: If I ever saw one of my relatives on the Club Penguin homepage, I'd immediately get a hammer, destroy the computer, and be all like ''No. Evil penguins.'' as I gave them some candy as I shushed them away from the remains of the computer.

Because of Club Penguin I've lost a lot of respect for both Disney and actual penguins in reality.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:52 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I'm so happy everyone in my family uses android right now.

EDIT: And yes, I did get the e-mail

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 04-19-2014 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-19-2014, 04:55 PM
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Just no. Please no, Disney, no.

Spoiler for Watch at your own risk: CONTAINS CHICKEN PUFFLES:

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 04-20-2014 at 10:10 AM. Reason: embedded video
Old 04-19-2014, 05:53 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
D: NUUUUUUUU ick!