PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Journey; chpt. 3

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Is in the best mood ever!
View Anime_creator's Photo Album
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Adventurous
Anime_creator is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Post The Journey; chpt. 3

If you haven't read chapters 1 or two, here is the link:

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ad.php?t=11239

Now, for Chapter three!
__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Chapter 3

Now, I begin walking away from her. I need to get home.
“Wait!” I hear her yell. I glance behind me and see that she’s following. Like a loyal dog.
“What?!” I yell harshly. There is a long silence before she answers.
“I want to help you get home.” She falters.
“I don’t even know your name!” I say. Her eyes widen, and she nods.
“Oh… sorry. I’m Reyna.” She says clearly, “And you are?”
“Sophia.” I say, and stare at her. How could she help me? She knows nothing about me and she wants to bring me home? I know that she is anticipating my answer, and I feel myself soften a little.
“Fine.” I mumble. She smiles brightly and nods in excitement.
“Thank you! Thank you, thank you, and thank you!” She cheers, “Now you’re going to need a place to stay for tonight, follow me!”
I roll my eyes, but do as I’m told, following her like a little puppy. We walk through the streets and I can’t help but stare at some of the inhabitants here. My I can feel myself tense as we pace a monster that’s skin seems to be made out of a mushy texture. I layers down on his body, making him look quite dreadful. We also pass a creature that is a giant slug, but the part that scared me was that it’s head was a face of a teenage boy.
Soon, we cross of from the main road, and are walking on a red –bricked road. Not many people live here, only the residents can be caught looking out there windows.
“So, you live by yourself?” I inquire. Hoping the answer is yes, I don’t want to meet any more people.
“Yes, I moved out when I was ten. Like all the other kids.” She says, “We don’t go to school or anything in this town, we all are left to fend for ourselves.”
I nod. In the Camori tree villages, it was the same. I never knew my parents. So the Camori recruited me. I lived in tree villages, and trained to be a warrior. Once they give you the mark, you are truly a member. Once you’re twenty five, they then recruit you on missions. And then when your forty you are a Camori and have the ability to change from spirit form to human form.
We walk farther down the street, and end up at a medium sized house. The door frame and door is in the shape of an oval. Then, there is a second story, this one square. She uses a strange looking key, and opens the door. The door hides a very unique house. When you walk in, there is a small enter room, where you can put your shoes and coat. I take of my high brown boots, and look around the house. The bottom floor seems to also in the shape of an oval. It’s wide and quite large. The walls are deep blue and strange shaped furniture. She leads me to a large room. Where the ceiling is the top floor’s ceiling. Leading to the second floor, is a spiral staircase. I follow Reyna up the stairs, and see that the top floor has rails to keep you from falling down to the bottom floor. The walls are still blue, but the furniture looks more classier. The floor is a dark wood, and the couch is leather like my boots.
We walk into large room that has a large bed in it. The sheets are a light blue, with matching blankets. The floor is still dark brown wood, and a fluffy blue rug is on the ground. There is an oval shaped window, and to the left is a door that leads to a bathroom.
“This is where you will be staying for however long until we leave.” She says with a smile, “If you need anything just tell me, I’ll be right back.”

~That’s all for now
Form now on I will have the rest of the chapters on seperate threads.