PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Forum Fairies weekly 6/21/21

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:04 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
News The Forum Fairies weekly 6/21/2012

Yes, fairies; The Forum fairies weekly; where i met a forum fairy, and you get to know about it! And if you want; You can PM about your day with a forum fairy or meeting one!

At the ballroom: Well, today was a amazing day at the ballroom; i met the minister and saw cupcake! here was the chat : Camille) Are you on pixie hollow forms? Cupcake) Camille) I made a pony for you! Cupcake) Electro? Camile) Yeah!!

Hawaiian resort: I got bored so i made a hawaiian resort. I put on a cute little outfit that looked like a hula girl outfit and group whispered; Clover ( kass101 ) came for a job; then Isabelle Daisypetal flew in and we started out resort, a flew fairies came in and then when i was showing them around, I saw Julie Dazzleshimmer; then they left to see Lyria's play

Yesterday's Events

While i was flying around the forums and looking for new posts; I spotted Isabelle Daisypetal's arrival day party and i clicked looked and looked as soon as i knew it was still on i flew there; we had over about 20 party games and it went in for about 2 hours! I met Isabelle Daisypetal and Clover ( kass101 ) And I made a few friends but accidentally said no to one ( sorry CactusJuicy! ).

Fairy words

Fibit >> I
LightSprits >> Light talents
FixingSpirits >> Tinker talents
FlowerSpirits >> Garden talents
WaterSpirits >> Water talents
NatureSpirits >> Animal talents
Slouth >> Birdsong
Earthnouth >> Wilderness
Skylights >> Stars
Crestround >> Moon
Lightround >> Sun

News from neverland

Did you hear? the minister of summer came today! she had a special gift too! Also, camp pixie dust is starting are you Butterfly, Rabbit, Otter, Glowworm, or Turtle? ( i got stuck with turtles... ) All you have to do to sign up is go to Havendish square go near pixie postings and Click the Quill and ink! Well, hurry and sign up! i hear they are getting crowded! And have you seen that gorgeous new gown in queens boutique? I hear they're running out!

~ Camille

* Note: These fairies aren't involved with the making of this magazine, i had to find the forum fairies on my list

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 06-22-2012 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:27 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Awesome magazine! (I also think you should post interviews from some forum fairies)
May I also note that Julie Dazzleshimmer came to the resort also?
Old 06-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Is in the best mood ever!
View Anime_creator's Photo Album
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Adventurous
Anime_creator is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
That was great!
If you see this fairy around the Hollow, don't be afraid to talk to me!

Isabel (izzy) : http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-h...76LowerElmWood

I hope to see you around the Hollow!

~Izzy
Old 06-22-2012, 10:38 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Wonderful issue.

It was so nice to finally meet you at Isabelle Arrival Day Party.

~Twi
Old 06-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Great magazine

Sig by Olivia, thankiis
Pixie Page | Profile | Shop | Userpage
Old 06-25-2012, 04:02 AM
cool
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 

Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Heart Thanks Everybody!

Thanks for the compliments! I really appreciate them! next week ( tomorrow ) will be one of the first time that i show you my interview with a special fairy!! i will be doing this for now so make sure you have group whispers on!

~ Camille #MagazineTalent
Old 06-25-2012, 04:20 AM
BK
View Tiger_Mangolily's Photo Album
Tiger_Mangolily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Demure
Tiger_Mangolily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Garden Talent
Oh what a wonderful magazine Electro! (Sorry, I didn't see it earlier ) Unfortunately, I haven't ever friended you on the Hollow, so maybe we could meet up sometime?

Tiger
Old 06-25-2012, 04:27 AM
cool
Awards Showcase

Sure! I'd love to do another interview! and you can give the idea award to kass101!!

~ Camille #AwardGiving
Old 06-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Congrats for your Magazine! I love how you did the cover!

Thanks for talk to me when was in the Ballroom, In that moment i was very stuck! I could not talk much but was nice to meet you, when you told me: I did a pony for you! ha ha then i noticed who was you!

Thanks for choose me this week!
I can't wait to see the next magazine! Good Job!