PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old PH Dress-Up Game Project **PDFs & helpers needed!**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-11-2014, 01:05 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Hyperspace ain't like dusting crops

I have cropped Sock Hop Shoes, Sorceress Heels, Sorceress Dress Skirt, Sorceress Dress Top, and Radiant Regalia Earrings.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 06-11-2014, 05:26 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Update!

@Stormy: Thanks for letting me know! I updated those items in the list.

Well.. I *should* be working my wings off studying, but instead I'm doing fun things like coding!

There's a variety of updates this time round as I worked on things that I felt like doing during these past few weeks. One thing I should apologise for is that the game loads slowly now. Currently it is around 15 MB in size. Once you click on the link, please wait for the items to show up. Now there is even more reason to add a Loading screen, so I added it to my main To-Do list.

Link to game
  • New Additions:
    • Finished all dyes and added a Dyeing option! (with a couple of bugs) Please check it out!
    • Added a Save button! Click on the pink button to save the fairy as a PNG file.
    • Added Wings. Only one pair to select for now, but will be sure to add a menu for them later.
  • Finished all Excel lists, with Stormy's help too - thank you!
  • Items Completed: Re-did 2 Boutique items + 4 other items.
  • Library: Organised names for Skirts.
  • Buttons & Menus: Organised Skirts.
  • Items Added: Around 7.
  • Fixes: Increased size of game. (The Boutique skirts are so long!)
  • Other: Downloaded a heap of PDFs from Rachel and Ruby.

Other comments:
  • Please let me know how the scaling of the game works for you currently. My laptop screen is no longer large enough to fit the whole game screen, so I'll have to add some scaling options to the game.
  • Currently, the items are not dyed permanently, so that's another feature that I'll have to add.
  • Some of the Boutique skirts are too large to be changed to a vector, so that is why their edges look a little grainy. I'll try and see how I can fix this issue.
  • Let me know about anything else that doesn't look quite right.

Hopefully these new updates will make it more enjoyable and rewarding to add new wardrobe items. If you pick your favorite outfits, they'll be added to the game sooner.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 06-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Heart

This is so good Cheers to you, Onionleaf!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 06-12-2014 at 01:46 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:35 PM
Is The Best ♥
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Hey Onion, any update on this?
Old 07-24-2014, 09:43 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Almost, Rachel! I'm sorry that it's taking so long for the next update, but this time I wanted to get a reasonable bulk of items completely finished.
If anyone is ever wondering what I'm up to, I update the very first post quite often and write down what I'm currently working on.

I just finished adding all the new Tops to the fairy model today, which usually takes a while. Here's a screenshot of all the new frames that I've added (located in the Timeline strip at the bottom of the image):

Spoiler for Image:

Now all that's left is to create the buttons, which should probably take a week or so. I can't work on this project on days when I'm too busy or tired, and now that the new semester started, well... that applies to most days now. *sigh*

Once I finish this current task though, I'll post a more detailed update. After these Tops, I'd really like to work on some Bottoms next, so please please please if you have time to do some cropping or other item tasks, then working on skirts and pants will help a LOT for this next month. Even if an item is covered by something else in the PDF/PNG, if it's cropped it will be extremely useful.

Old 07-24-2014, 05:49 PM
The Spongebuddy
View Petunialotustwinkle14's Photo Album
Petunialotustwinkle14's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Busy
Petunialotustwinkle14 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Yay, more clothes!
Old 08-18-2014, 12:39 PM
Is The Best ♥
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Onionleaf, I think my friend's website can help you a little: http://www.phfans.tk/

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-21-2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
It runs, great, Onionleaf! I recreated Eve the best I could:

Click the image to view the full version

This got me thinking about my fairies' smiles (don't ask why, even I don't know), and I realized how similar they all are! That is, until you reach Eve's (first one). I have absolutely no idea why her smile is so little. Maybe because she's just four and a half inches tall? And then you have Liri's (seventh one), which is all thin, as if she's resisting the urge to smile... weird...

Old 08-21-2014, 10:47 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach1214 View Post
Onionleaf, I think my friend's website can help you a little: http://www.phfans.tk/
Those are great hairstyle images, Rachel! I hope it wasn't rude of me to download them - they will definitely come in handy once I get to working on the hairstyles. I wasn't even expecting that someone would be willing to even re-create the highlights, all the images are at very high-quality.
I've never contacted anyone who is working on FairyABC, but they're always more than welcome to request the images that we've compiled here so far. It's not too much, but it could still be helpful to them.

Popcorn, thank you so much for your comment, you did a wonderful job with testing out the Flash file. You know, I always thought that all the mouths were slightly different, just like there are variations in the shape of the face and the eyes, but I see your point. There is one facial expression that always stood out to me (the one that Stormy Lightningberry has ), it has quite a quirky smile! I start to notice little details while I work on editing items, it's surprising how many things we don't notice until much later, huh?

---

I know I said I'll have an update ready soon, but I've had tests and assignments to deal with.. So that's the bad news, but the good news is that a short term break is coming up so maybe I might finish it up then! If you have any more files, questions, ideas, etc. to share, then fling 'em at me! Maybe that's the incentive I need to get this work done faster.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:48 PM
Is The Best ♥
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Those are great hairstyle images, Rachel! I hope it wasn't rude of me to download them - they will definitely come in handy once I get to working on the hairstyles. I wasn't even expecting that someone would be willing to even re-create the highlights, all the images are at very high-quality.
I've never contacted anyone who is working on FairyABC, but they're always more than welcome to request the images that we've compiled here so far. It's not too much, but it could still be helpful to them.
I kind of work for FairyABC, I can totally send the message to Windmuddle if possible. It not rude to download them, it actually Windmuddle, and it free to use if you helping recreate PH in any kind of way.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-28-2014 at 11:17 AM. Reason: reduced quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:44 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I will upload and to extra edits
Old 08-27-2014, 04:59 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach1214 View Post
I kind of work for FairyABC, I can totally send the message to Windmuddle if possible. It not rude to download them, it actually Windmuddle, and it free to use if you helping recreate PH in any kind of way.
How neat! I think it would be a great idea if you could send a message over, since I'd hate to see several people working on the same items. The images that we already have are not 100% perfect and are all in different sizes because every fairy has a different height, but maybe they could be useful. Looking at the compiled list of all the items, I have to say that there were A LOT of items released in Pixie Hollow (1900 to be exact! ), it would take years for only one person to re-make them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionette View Post
I will upload and to extra edits
Awesome! I added you to the participants list. Currently there are plenty of PDFs to work with, but if you have only a few PDFs that you'd like to share, I can send you the link that you can upload your files to.

Also if anyone would be interested in helping sort the PDFs, I could definitely give that job to someone, if you're willing to download the PDFs from Dropbox. It would include sorting through the PDFs and compiling a list of the names of each clothing item in each file. (Searching on the Wiki will help) I've been doing this task myself but haven't considered that someone else might be keen to do this.
Apologies if I've requested this already, I don't remember what I've been posting in this thread Basically, any help will be truly appreciated! Just let me know if you're free to do some work and I can give you something to tinker with.

Old 08-28-2014, 01:51 AM
Is The Best ♥
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
How neat! I think it would be a great idea if you could send a message over, since I'd hate to see several people working on the same items. The images that we already have are not 100% perfect and are all in different sizes because every fairy has a different height, but maybe they could be useful. Looking at the compiled list of all the items, I have to say that there were A LOT of items released in Pixie Hollow (1900 to be exact! ), it would take years for only one person to re-make them all.

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?nw4ta1hexdbzv
I'm gonna be busy soon, so I don't have time to help, but I will spread the message for you

Oh and some clothes: https://www.mediafire.com/?fdzd05x2kb0qci5

I could also help you look for high quality outfits if that helps.

Last edited by Rach1214; 08-28-2014 at 02:31 AM.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Goodness, the images that you've shared are sooo good. It's as though Wind Muddle somehow managed to extract the original files from the game. Either that, or s/he spends a lot of time & effort re-creating them. These hairstyles should help me do a quick job of adding them to the game.
Since you're such an expert at finding high quality images Rachel, I added you to the list as a Quality Seeker.

Old 08-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Is The Best ♥
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase

First, thank you for making me one of your Quality Seekers. Second, I have one of my friend in that Pineapple, Watermelon and Seashell Outfit (I forget where she got it)

Sorry if many things are blocking her outfit:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/rttxrp...elle%20(A).pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/76lz0s...Frozenmint.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3664di...lickerbell.pdf

Here a folder (ZIP) of many of the items in the clear state. Donated by FAIRYABC STAFF:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgpuxnlss6...81%29.zip?dl=0

Seperated: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lec9u1cac...3SCw1giQa?dl=0

It is too bad they are in SVG format... I'm trying to convert these to jpg, which is hard for me.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-29-2014 at 04:31 AM. Reason: merged double posts