PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-07-2018, 05:55 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Great post Night! Poor Finn and poor Haven and poor Ren and poor Ansell!

I have started my post, but I am exhausted and need to sleep. I will finish as soon as I get a chance!! Hopefully I can post it tomorrow or saturday!!
Old 12-07-2018, 06:04 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thank you!

Glad you like it, Alexa! Hmm, I was thinking Dai Li headquarters, but I'm sure we'll work out the details once we get to that part.

Good night Liri! Don't worry about the post, take your time. I can't wait to read it. Haha, poor everyone... suffering is what makes a story fun, after all.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 12-08-2018, 02:39 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Cool, that's what I was thinking as well.

Yeah, take all the time you need, Liri.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:47 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Nice post, Night! I love all of these ideas, guys. So glad to see everyone active again.

I can't wait for FFA, Liri!

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 12-09-2018, 04:01 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Thanks everyone! This one is super long, sorry in advance!! There was just so much that needed to happen!

I hope you guys like it!!

Ren

I rose before dawn the next day, unable to sleep after all that happened the day before. My sleep was plagued by memories of time spent with Galy, my first friend after everything that happened to my family. I remembered our time training during every free moment we had, and our time spent training under Jackal to become Kil’tze agents. Our friendship wasn’t perfect, and it was certainly dysfunctional, but she was still a very important person to me. And I abandoned her. But I knew that I had to leave, and I knew it was better for me to leave than to force her to do what the King surely has commanded her to do.

I was walking down the hallway, when I spotted Ansell heading towards me, but he looked lost in thought.

:Ansell?: I “said”, reaching out to him.
"Couldn't sleep well either?" He asked, choosing to speak aloud.
I shook my head. "Not after last night." Then I studied him quietly. He seemed troubled and resigned to something. "Is something wrong?"
"I have to go back to the Dai Li," He replied, the regret heavy in his tone. I understood why.

Leaving the Clann right now is probably the last thing he wants to do. He looked at me, trying to gauge my reaction. "After a battle like that, the King will be livid. Someone has to find out what future plans he's going to have in mind, after that kind of defeat. You know the Dai Li. They won't be able to bear a humiliation like last night's. Plus..." he hesitated, seeming reluctant to continue, "I have to do something to help Haven's sister."

Before I could respond, we both heard the sound of a familiar voice, raised to fever pitch. Then a crack of what could only be thunder and a loud, ominous crash. A different voice let out a cry of pain.
“Finn!” I cried out, at the same time that Ansell gasped out, "Haven."
I met his gaze, seeing my own fear and daunting horror reflected in his. We both sprinted towards the source of the commotion, hearts hammering.

No no no no no!! Not Finn! I can’t lose him!

Finn

I awoke restless and decided to seek out Ren. I felt anxious after yesterday, and I sought the comfort of being near her, where I was safe and knew she was safe too. I set out down the hallway, but soon ran into Haven as she rounded a corner, sparking with lightning and scorching the hall behind her. My eyes widened in fear, as I saw she was out of control with fury and desperation. Her hair was wild and eyes bloodshot, and she was covered in dirt and scratches. Her eyes didn’t show much rationality in them.

"Haven?" I asked tentatively. "Are - are you okay?"
"Move aside," She ground out through gritted teeth.
"Should I get someone?" I asked, frozen in place with fear and uncertainty. What should I do?! "Talia? Nyna?" They would know what to do!
"MOVE!" Haven snarled, her voice raised to a frenzied fever pitch. "I'm getting out of here this instant, and you will NOT stand in my way!"
I took a tentative step towards her, worried about what she would do if she left. "I - I don't think that's a good idea right now - "

And in an instant, all humanity left her eyes as her face filled with incoherent rage and determination. She lifted off the ground and suddenly shot lightening towards me, but I barely managed to dodge it somehow, throwing my body sideways - saved by reflexes alone. I was filled with terror and my Gifts reacted to my surge in fear, turning me invisible as I ran, but the terror made it even harder to control my invisibility and I reappeared a few seconds later. My eyes widened as Haven shot an enormous gust of howling wind burst from her hands. I tried to hold back the whirlwind with my own weather Gift, but it quickly carried me off my feet and sent me flying into darkness.

Ren

I hurtled around the corner just in time to see Finn’s small body crash to the floor and lay motionless. NO!!! For an instant, I saw the ghost of a small blonde five-year-old, laying on the floor instead of Finn, but then my gaze cleared again.

"Finn!" I cried out, filled with terror, sprinting to him and gingerly cradling his still, small body in my arms. :Finn, Finn! Please breathe, please!! You have to live! Come back to me Finn! No no no no no, not again!! I can’t lose you too!!: He let out a soft groan, his arm bent at an unnatural angle. I stared up at Haven in shock and horror, and watched her sank to her knees, horror starting to break through the haze of fury that filled her eyes.

How could she do this to sweet, innocent Finn?! He is only eight years old! Rage started to rise up in me, mingling with the terror and horror, my mind starting to go hazy. I felt myself going into shock, overloaded with warring emotions and afraid for the small boy’s life, but then I heard a quiet sob.
I snapped back from the brink and finally saw the heartbroken girl in front of me. I watched the rage, horror, guilt, and fear warring across her face, and the tears falling down her cheeks..… and I saw myself, when I was just eight years old, heartbroken and grieving the loss of my entire family.

She is just a child, afraid and alone, desperate to save the family she thought she had lost. What would I do if I found out Skyf was alive and captured all this time? Being tortured by the King? If I thought my friends weren’t doing anything to try to save him?

I noticed that Ansell still stood, stunned, behind Haven and stared at the scene in front of him. He appeared afraid to make things worse, torn between running to Finn and I or running to Haven, wanting to help but probably unsure how Haven would respond to him after everything that had happened between the two of them. I reached to feel for Finn’s pulse, and once I reassured myself that he was still alive, I took a deep, shaky breath and looked up at Ansell.

:Ansell,: I “called” out, startling him. :Please call Nyna and tell her to meet you at the healer’s station. Take Finn there for me please, he is alive, but he is hurt badly.:
:But... :
: Don’t worry. Let me handle Haven. I think I can reach her.:
I reply, mentally reassuring him that I wouldn’t hurt her. He still looked worried, but he trusted me. Ansell quietly moved over to me and took Finn into his arms, cradling his tiny form against his chest.
:Be careful.: He thought, with multiple meanings layered in his words, and I nodded that I would. He then continued down the hallway behind me rather than walking past Haven with Finn. He moved quickly but was careful not to jostle the boy. My heart leapt in my chest again, and I wanted to stay by Finn’s side, but I forced myself to trust Ansell and Nyna to take care of him.

I watched Ansell disappear around the corner, took another deep breath, and turned back to face the girl sitting slumped across the hallway from me, eyes glazed. I rose and walked over to her, kneeling in front of her.
“Haven,” I began, softly, but got no response from the girl. She was so numb and overwhelmed that she couldn’t even hear me.
:Haven,: I tried again, calling out to her mind, trying to break through to reach her. This time she startled, eyes snapping into focus on my own. I watched the horror and guilt flash through her eyes again, and she started to flinch away from me.
“Shh, hey, it’s ok sweetling,” I reassured, reaching out and taking her hands.
She looked at me in shock and shook her head in a jerky manner, “No! How could you say that? I’m a monster!”

“Oh, Haven… no, sweetling, you aren’t a monster. Trust me, I know all about being a monster.”
“But you saw what I did! I hurt Finn! He didn’t deserve that! He did nothing wrong! He- He was just… I…” Her face crumpled and tears streamed down her cheeks as she sobbed uncontrollably.
I quickly pulled her into my arms, stroking her hair and murmuring into her ear, “Shh, it’s ok sweetling, it’s ok.”

:Hey, Lyren, Nyna and the others who are Gifted with healing are fixing Finn up. He is in a coma at the moment so that his body can rest and heal, but she says he will live. He had some broken bones and some other internal injuries, but they were able to heal most of those. They are going to keep an eye on him, and hopefully he will wake up in the next couple of days. Then we will be able to see how his mind is.:
:Thank you, Ansell.:
I replied, feeling a bit relieved. :I hope his mind is going to be ok.:
:Me too,:
He said, and I could sense his worry about Finn, Haven, and I.
: Don’t worry, I can get through to her.: I promise him, and then I sense his attention being drawn away to helping Nyna with Finn again.

We sat like this, with her in my arms, until her sobs finally started to dwindle. “Haven, you aren’t a monster. You were afraid for your family, and angry because you felt like your friends weren’t doing anything to save them. You lost control because you are terrified to lose your family again, and you feel powerless to save them. You aren’t a monster.”
“But I hurt Finn!”
“I hurt people too, in the past. But people here forgave me, because they saw that isn’t who I am anymore. Do you still think I am a monster?”
“Well… no…”
“Then why do you think you are a monster? Do you want to hurt Finn now?”
“No! Never!”
“Then you aren’t a monster any more than I am. You hurt him because you weren’t thinking clearly. You let your fear and your anger control you, and the fear and anger took control of your Gifts. You didn’t hunt him down with the intention to hurt him, you just weren’t thinking rationally. Your fear and anger took everything out on whoever was in your way, and Finn happened to be the one in the way. That doesn’t make you a monster, it just means you need to learn to not let your emotions control you, so that you don’t hurt someone else accidentally.”

Haven sat quietly for a moment, still in my arms, thinking. “I was just so furious. I didn’t mean to hurt him.”
“I know, sweetling. I know.”
“Why don’t you hate me? You love Finn.” She asked, pulling away to look at me.
"I was angry at first. And very frightened. But I know you didn’t mean to hurt him. I know you are worried about your sister and your family.”
“He has had them all along. He has been doing who knows what to them all this time. I abandoned them.” Haven stated, devastated, looking down at the floor.
“You couldn’t have known he had them, Haven.”
“I should have known!” She cried out, “And now I do know, and I can’t do anything about it because no one here will help me!”
“Hey, not true, Haven.” I chided gently, “Ansell, Talia, Ezra, Nyna, and the other agents are working on how to get your family and all the others free. You know they care about you, especially Ansell and Talia.” I pointed out, “And, I promise I will do everything I can to help rescue your family.”

At that, she looked up at me again, startled. “You? Why? I just hurt someone you love!”
“You didn’t mean to. And… because I lost people too. If I found out they were still alive, I’d want someone to help me get them back too. I can’t bring them back, but I can help bring back your family.”
“Promise?” The girl asked me, looking into my eyes, hope and fear warring in her own.
“I promise. And I always keep my promises.” I replied solemnly, meaning every word.
Then Haven surprised me by launching herself back into my arms to hug me. “Thank you Ren.”
I stiffened initially, but then relaxed and hugged her back.

:Lyren? How are things going?: Ansell asks me, and I can sense his worry.
: Don’t worry, I think Haven is going to be ok now. She just wants her family to be ok. She didn’t mean to hurt Finn, she was angry and afraid.: I reply.
:Thank you, Lyren. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to make things worse.:
:I know. It’s ok. You helped by taking Finn to Nyna and the healers.:
:How did you do it? I know how much Finn means to you.:

:I was so angry at her at first. For a moment I saw Skyf lying there on the ground instead of Finn. Skyf was my whole world. And now Finn is just as important. I was terrified I would lose him too. But then I saw how afraid and heartbroken Haven was. I saw myself when I lost Skyf. She just wants her family back. I’ve torn apart enough families, and maybe this is my chance to help put a family back together for once.: I replied, and somehow I knew that Ansell understood that I wanted to help Haven get Rhea and her parents back also because I wished I could get Skyf and my own parents back. But also because of the reason I gave to him about putting families together for once.

I was doing this for all the families I tore apart, and for Skyf.

(I hope you guys like it! And I hope you guys like what I have planned for FFA! )
Old 12-11-2018, 03:52 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Awesome post, Liri! I love the Haven/Ren conversation. I'll be done exams on Friday, so I should be able to post this weekend at the latest.

I can't wait to see what you have planned for FFA!

Old 12-17-2018, 06:21 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Bump!! Anyone still here? I sure hope so!!
Old 12-18-2018, 02:40 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sorry I haven't posted yet! Christmas vacation just started for me, so it's been a busy couple days with family. I'll post Haven's reply by tomorrow or the day after, hopefully.

Old 12-18-2018, 05:32 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Great post Liri, Ren really has come a long way.

Yeah, I'm still here! I have one last final exam on the 20th and I should be able to post after that. I'm excited to see what you have planned for FFA as well!

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 12-18-2018, 05:39 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Thanks! Yes, she definitely has!!

Awesome!! Good luck with your final! I can't wait to see what you post next!!

And FFA is almost ready!!! So close!! Just putting on the finishing touches!!! I hope you guys like it!!! I am suuuper excited!!!!
Old 12-18-2018, 05:57 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Great post, Liri! Yeah, I'm definitely still here. Unfortunately, my Christmas break hasn't officially started but that's okay. I should still have time this week to write something for Ezra.

I can't wait for FFA!
Old 12-23-2018, 06:29 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I clung onto Ren for the longest time, finding solace in her embrace. Some part of me was still in shock, unable to believe what had just happened. What I had done.

"You - you probably want to go check on Finn, right?" I whispered, my voice still shaky.
"Do you want to come with me?" Ren asked gently. I nodded hesitantly. She kept a reassuring arm around me the whole way to the infirmary, and I was grateful for it.

Ren took a seat by Finn's bedside, reaching out to gently brush a lock of hair off his forehead. I hovered behind her, my eyes downcast, unsure of what to say. Guilt still settled over me like a dense and irrepressible fog.
"He'll be okay," a voice said reassuringly. I turned to see Ansell standing by the far wall, giving us some space. He gave me a hesitant smile. Some sort of silent communication passed between him and Ren, that seemed to make her relax a bit.
"I'm sorry," I whispered, tears blurring my vision. "I'm so, so sorry." I still couldn't meet anyone's gaze, but it was directed at everyone in the room, especially Finn.
"We know." Ansell laid a hand on my shoulder. "All of us know you didn't mean to hurt anyone. We all make mistakes, Haven. What's important is that you learn from them." I nodded shakily. "I'm going back to the Dai Li. I'll do what I can for your family. That's what I promised you, and I'll keep that promise, no matter what."

"We'll help all the families torn apart by the Dai Li," Ren added. "No matter how long it takes, we'll right all their crimes." She didn't say them, but the words hung heavy in the air. All my crimes.
That was why Ren had been able to get through to me when nobody else could, I realized. She knew what it was to hurt, to take out your anger on someone who never deserved it.
And, like her, I would do whatever it took to make up for what I'd done.
"Thank you. Both of you." I turned away. "Please... would you let me know when he wakes up? I want to apologize, face to face," I say hesitantly. Ren nodded, giving me one last reassuring hug.

Talia was right. I did still have a family. They were my family, and they still stood by me, even after all I'd done. I let the knowledge of that sink in, a well of strength that would get me through anything that lay ahead. The path before me was shrouded in darkness. My powers might be a gift, but in the wrong hands, they were dangerous too. I would never forget what happened today. The guilt of it would stay with me, always, a constant reminder of what could happen if I let my emotions get the better of me.

There was one more person I needed to see. "Talia?" I asked hesitantly.
She turned from where she was conversing with another agent. "Haven? Are you okay?" Her voice was as kind as always, though a little hesitant.
"Did... did you hear about what happened?"
Talia nodded. "Ansell let me know. I was about to head over to check on Finn, and..."
"I'm sorry!" I burst out. "I didn't - I didn't mean to hurt anyone. You gave me a home here, and a family. I never really told you how grateful I was for you saving me, and everything you've given me. And now I'm hurt a member of that family. And I yelled at you, even though I knew it wasn't your fault. I understand if you can't trust me again after this, but - "
She cut me off with a fierce embrace. I thought I was all out of tears, but they began to flow again, as I buried my face in her shoulder.
"How could you be so kind to me?" I whispered. "You, and Ren, and Ansell... How could you still want me around, after what I did?"

(Uh, sorry that was so short. I was having some really bad writer's block.
Anyway, hope everyone is having a good holiday break so far!! )

Old 12-23-2018, 06:40 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
That was perfect Night!!! I loved it!!!
Old 12-24-2018, 01:06 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Haha thank you Liri!

Old 12-24-2018, 08:57 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Great post, Night!

I'm working on my Ezra post but so far I hate what I've written. I'm trying to make Ezra more interesting and give him some layers but I just feel like my post is just sooo rushed. I feel like I need to build on certain things but at the same time I don't know if what I have in mind for Ezra will even work. I feel like it might seem too out of the blue so I have to figure out a way to make it seem "natural". Ugh.

One thing I need to ask, the night Hanna goes out and gets captured by the Clann is after Galy has left for Telenoria and when Tori is also heading there as well, right? Also, are the Clann going after Hanna "tonight" (in RP time) and will certain people, like Ansell, also get captured? Because, Night, I know you suggested that Tori would help Ansell escape as sort of a way to repay him for helping her escape the Clann. I just need to know if that is all what we're officially going with?