PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Julie Rainbowcurl and the Clone War

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Julie Rainbowcurl and the Clone War

I don't know if any of you remember Julie Rainbowcurl, but she is a little pixie that appears in one of my short stories (which is in the Archives). This is a story about something that happened to her one day.

Julie Rainbowcurl is a very sweet pixie. She gives warm hugs to others when they are feeling down and feeds her extra berries to the birds. She is kind, nice, generous, empathetic, caring, and prudent. She is also 6 years old. (In pixie years)

One day, when Light School was let out early, Julie Rainbowcurl followed a Light Talent Master to Sunflower Gully instead of coming straight home. Julie wanted to see what it was like, being
able to perform all sorts of Light Talent tricks. The Talent Master, whose name was Isabelle, didn't even notice Julie following her.

When they arrived in Sunflower Gully, Julie saw something terrible. A clone battle was going on! She screamed and dashed behind a sunflower, shaking with fear. She had been warned in school to never mess with clones- fake pixies that pirates made, because the clones may bully you! Julie was so afraid. She had never seen any clones before.

Julie wanted to run home, but she didn't want the clones to see her. So she decided to fly above the battle and go home from there. Up, up she fluttered, even though she wasn't a very good flier. She hovered in midair for a bit, then suddenly spun out of control and crashed down into the middle of the battle.

Julie screamed and tried to run, but she was stuck in some sand that was on the banks of the river. Then, someone picked her up. Julie froze, paralyzed with fear, until she realized it was Isabella, who was fighting the clones.
"What are you doing here, little one?" She asked gently, but with a hint of urgency in her voice.
"I fell from the sky. I was trying to get home. I didn't want clones to see me!" Julie explained, crying a little.
"Well, I can't get you home right now; I have to fight these robots. But maybe one of my comrades can help you." Isabelle said. Her friend flew up and announced that she would help Julie find her way home. But Julie had other plans.
"Actually, that is okay. I don't need to go home. I stay here! So I can stop the clones!"
"No way!" The friend said. "You're going straight home! Besides, you aren't a Talent Master yet!"
"But I will be!" Julie declared. With that, she fluttered out of the friend's hands and flew above the clones.
"Stay out of Pixie Hollow!" Julie yelled, holding an orb of light.
"Never!" The clones yelled back.
"Fine. But you guys don't get mad at me! I tried to warn you guys!" With that, Julie aligned the light orb with a ray of sunlight. "Cover your eyes, pixies!" She shouted to the real fairies. The light was blinding. Julie had to cover her eyes too. Luckily, the clones didn't. Their robot vision was wiped out, and pretty soon they were all screaming.
"I can't see!" One hollered.
"Retreat!" Barked their captain, and off they marched, to the ocean. There, they malfunctioned and exploded into robot parts. Tink would later use them for inventions.

"Yay!" cheered the pixies. They were saved by Julie!
"Thank you!" Julie beamed. "But I didn't know why they went into the water."
"They couldn't see, remember?" Isabelle laughed.

Later, when Julie had gotten home, her mother was waiting for her on the porch of their sunflower home.
"Julie!" She gasped. "Where have you been?!?"
"I saved Pixie Hollow, Mama!" Julie exclaimed, running up the path to the house.
"No you didn't, silly!" Her mother laughed. "Now where were you?"
"She saved Pixie Hollow, ma'am!" Isabelle nodded.
"What! But...HOW?" Isabelle then explained how Julie had illuminated the orb and blinded the robots.
"I am very proud of you, my little spark!" Her mother hugged Julie. "But now, let's have some dinner!"

The next day, Julie didn't come to school. She was too busy going to the award ceremony at the Queen's Palace! She was awarded a Light Talent medal, and since she was so advanced in Light Skills, she took advanced classes at Light School!

Julie was a true Light Talent!

I just felt like writing a story today! Don't take this story seriously, it's definitely not my best work!

Have a great weekend!

~ Luna
Old 11-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Oh I remember the clones in the Gully they were so annoying even if you didn't have a clone they would all pretend to be this one person.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:14 AM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 

RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Yep, those clones were awful! They were such a big part of Pixie Hollow online, that I thought I had to incorporate them somehow into my stories. Luckily, the inspiration came for them to be not mean fairies, but robots. I guess that was a little obscure, but if I made them mean pixies, there'd be too many of them. And I definitely don't want that.

~ Luna
Old 11-03-2014, 03:11 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Great short story, River! I don't remember the clones in PH, but I still enjoyed this.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase

Thanks, Alexa! I'm glad you liked it!

~ Luna