PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Fairy Bookclub

Fairy Bookclub Discussion forum for Fairy books

Old Should I? Or should I not?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Your gonna love the books! I own most of the books you listed plus a few that you didn't mention. I think you should read:

Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster
Dulcie's Taste of Magic
The Trouble With Tink
Prilla and the Butterfly Lie
Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse
Rosetta's Daring Day
Fira and the Full Moon
A Masterpiece for Bess

The ones with the stars are my favorites out of the list.

These books are really good. And if you ever decide to buy a Disney Fairy book, I suggest getting "Myka Finds Her Way". It's my all time favorite Disney fairy book!
Old 07-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thanks Glitter, I very much enjoyed learning more about the characters and about the world of Fairies!
It was certainly a good deal for me, especially considering the ridiculous pricing of shipping costs to New Zealand. Still, I was a little bit rushed for time as there were 40 books to read and only 30 days in a month. I couldn't exactly delve into the storyline too much, and did not have the time to re-read any favorite stories.
Plus, it's always nice to have the actual book that you can re-read as well as appreciate all the illustrations. The least I could do was take screenshots of the images in the online books.
There are a number of Disney Fairies books missing from that list which I wish were there, I don't know if I'll ever be able to find a (cheap enough) hard copy.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-04-2013, 03:19 AM
Is a Pixie
View InSpirit's Photo Album
InSpirit's Fairy
InSpirit has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
I don't know if this could help, but you could ask a librarian at either of the two still open libraries if they offer interlibrary loan? I don't know how it works anywhere else; but where I live it is extremely useful with getting your hands on a specific book.
Old 07-04-2013, 06:42 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh How Great!! Do read, Prilla and the Butterfly Lie!! Prilla is such a great character, one of my favorites ~Olivia