PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Pixie Hollow is coming back! (Rumors)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Do you know what it means if you survive until June 19th? It means you survived 3 quarters of an entire year! We can check for previews of the New Pixie Hollow after that day. I know it will reopen before New Years Eve but I think it'll reopen this summer. Remember Rose's email.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post
Do you know what it means if you survive until June 19th? It means you survived 3 quarters of an entire year! We can check for previews of the New Pixie Hollow after that day. I know it will reopen before New Years Eve but I think it'll reopen this summer. Remember Rose's email.
This thought now races through my head: THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME XD
Old 06-04-2014, 01:11 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I had saw this somewere a while ago while searching for the RU create a fairy and it looks exactly like the PH homepage before it closed it even has the bio for the Never Council, but If you click on anything related to the PH game it redirects you :O I thought it was pretty curious to me! It was under Bess's Art thing for some reason..
Heres the link so you guys can check it out.. http://www.disney.ru/fairies/best-of...rtificate.html
Old 06-04-2014, 01:18 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
I had saw this somewere a while ago while searching for the RU create a fairy and it looks exactly like the PH homepage before it closed it even has the bio for the Never Council, but If you click on anything related to the PH game it redirects you :O I thought it was pretty curious to me! It was under Bess's Art thing for some reason..
Heres the link so you guys can check it out.. http://www.disney.ru/fairies/best-of...rtificate.html
Neat! Another sign!
Old 06-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Aww! Visiting that page brought back a flood of memories! <3 I do hope it's a good sign, I have no idea why the Russian site would link to a Hollow homepage otherwise.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:50 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Starshine View Post
Aww! Visiting that page brought back a flood of memories! <3 I do hope it's a good sign, I have no idea why the Russian site would link to a Hollow homepage otherwise.
Me to :O I think I was looking for an Bess Art thing actually since I found a old one in a box.. I cant remember now but I had found it recently..
( I was going through boxes and there WAS SOO MANY PH things I was gonna cry.. I used to do little mashups with PH.. *sigh* Most of them were full pictures or cut outs of important things...)
Old 06-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Dreams

I know this is just weird and kind of a worthless piece of whatever news, but these days I keep getting dreams about playing on Pixie Hollow again. I think this is the third night in a row that this has happened. I wasn't surprised when I got dreams AFTER the hollow had closed, but now? Just after I've almost completely gotten over it, found another game, established new friends, and everything? I haven't even seen any pictures of PH lately!

lol Call me superstitious, but...it's all coming back to me; the dream I had about PH reopening in September. I remember that dream perfectly well! Oh no oh no! My logic is being done-in by something as silly as a couple dreams!

But seriously, it's starting to drive me crazy!
Old 06-06-2014, 11:10 PM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Have I missed something here? Where did you guys get June 19th!?
@FifFig: Not weird or worthless I've had dreams about it re-opening too! I even had one before I knew about Pixie Hollow, I dreamt I was in a water fairy home though I didn't know where or what it was at the time
Rosey xoxo
Old 06-07-2014, 12:10 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRoseyGirlX View Post
Have I missed something here? Where did you guys get June 19th!?
@FifFig: Not weird or worthless I've had dreams about it re-opening too! I even had one before I knew about Pixie Hollow, I dreamt I was in a water fairy home though I didn't know where or what it was at the time
Rosey xoxo
It was annouced somewhere for the date >.>
I hope it opens when I have a laptop again..
Dreams are strange like that sometimes..
Old 06-07-2014, 02:33 AM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

I am probably really behind on this... but did Disney Australia get rid of "Create a Fairy?" Because I wanted to log in and visit Infinity.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 06-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Waaaaaaiiiiit aaaaaa miiiinnuuuttee!! When was June 19th announced? When where and how? I really would like to know, I haven't heard of this yet!

And Rosey, the idea of you having a dream about PH before ever finding it is really crazy! Maybe my dreams do mean something then? I'll let ya know if I keep getting them...
Old 06-07-2014, 04:47 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figfig View Post
Waaaaaaiiiiit aaaaaa miiiinnuuuttee!! When was June 19th announced? When where and how? I really would like to know, I haven't heard of this yet!

And Rosey, the idea of you having a dream about PH before ever finding it is really crazy! Maybe my dreams do mean something then? I'll let ya know if I keep getting them...
Mayybee your fairy is calling to you telling you when it opens, lol..
That would be really creepy tho.. We all had a good connection with PH since it was kinda our lives :/
Old 06-08-2014, 02:39 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
I am probably really behind on this... but did Disney Australia get rid of "Create a Fairy?" Because I wanted to log in and visit Infinity.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
:O I'm going to check.

EDIT: They still have the Create A Fairy feature.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:10 AM
BK
View xAmberXOX's Photo Album
xAmberXOX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: CantWait
xAmberXOX is a talented FairyxAmberXOX is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Are you kidding me?! Guys, I thought we moved on from PH already! And just because Rose's email says its reopening, are you guys seriously gonna believe that? It could be false! Besides, remember I told you guys I emailed Disney Interactive and they said there's no such thing as PH reopening. Is there any trailer for it reopening cause I'm really interested in checking that out, now that everyone's hopes are up again.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:13 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmberXOX View Post
Are you kidding me?! Guys, I thought we moved on from PH already! And just because Rose's email says its reopening, are you guys seriously gonna believe that? It could be false! Besides, remember I told you guys I emailed Disney Interactive and they said there's no such thing as PH reopening. Is there any trailer for it reopening cause I'm really interested in checking that out, now that everyone's hopes are up again.
I did move on I'm just putting some things in there.
I emailed Rose and it was fake, I emailed the same thing she did and they said they couldn't answer it at the time but the doubt it will happen.