PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Lord of the Rings: A New Era

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Well, I highly recommend the books and the movies (just so you know, if you do read the books, they are a bit different from the movies. Just a bit). They're awesome!! And you can totally read this even though you aren't in this RP.

So I decided to create (some?) of the main villains. I've titled them the Fellowship is Sauron but we can re-name them. The 5 characters in the picture are the leaders of the Sauron worshipping group (1 female Wizard, one Human, one Elf, one Dwarf, and one Hobbit). I don't have names for them. I just thought I should make them. Whaddya think? Oh, and the crown the female Wizard is holding is hers, since she is the leader-leader.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lord-of-the-Rings-Doll-Divine Fellowship of Sauron.jpg (53.3 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by Night Wish; 11-07-2014 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Merged double posts
Old 11-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
The Fellowship of Sauron looks great, Alexa. And I'm pretty sure to make this RP work, we can't really avoid contradicting the ending to LoTR. I put it in spoiler tabs if you don't want to be spoiled, but here's why... Four years after Aragorn is crowded King and marries Arwen, Frodo, Gandalf, Bilbo, and all of the elves depart for the Undying Lands, leaving Middle Earth to those without magic. Like I said, I was always a little bit saddened by that... So if we want most of the main characters to show up, we'll need to pretend that ending didn't happen. Or pretend they all came back, though from what they said it didn't sound like they planned to...
Sorry I haven't posted yet!

Alatariel and I followed Erestor II (?) to a familiar place (sorry, I forgot what Elrond's palace-thing was called. It's been a while ). I wished we had better news to share, or at least have some confirmation of what is coming.
"What do they hope to gain from this? The Enemy is gone, and the One Ring destroyed," I said quietly to Alatariel.
"I do not know. But one thing is certain," she replied grimly. "None of us wish to relieve the events of the wars."
We came inside and bowed to Elladan and Elrohir.
"Any news?" Elladan asked.
"The situation has not changed, I am afraid. Still rumors and speculations of these followers of Sauron," Alatariel answered.
Elrohir sighed. "Then it is as we have feared. All of our other scouts have been coming back with the same news for days."
Dread and anticipation filled me in equal measure. This was what we had been afraid of... And yet, I ached to finally be doing something to stop these followers of the Enemy. No doubt they were growing in strength and numbers, and I felt the desire rise up to fight, for my land and for my people.
"It is time to call a meeting with the other lands," Elladan confirmed my suspicions. "We need to get together to discuss this new threat."
"Of course. We will go and tell the others to spread the word." I bowed again, and Alatariel did too. The two of us walked out of the palace.
"Another meeting of the lands," I said to my friend. "Do you think there will be another quest?" If so, I hoped the two of us would be able to take part.

(Sorry if I'm getting something wrong. Like I said, it was been a while since I watched the movies.
Also I have always been bad with LoTR and the Hobbit names. I apologize if I'm making spelling mistakes, the names are hard to remember.)
Old 11-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Great chapter, Glory and thanks! I'm pretty sure you got all the names right. Oh, wow! That is a sad ending (I haven't seen the first Hobbit movie and the LotR movies. I've just seen many, many clips of them). Well, like I said in my post for Yreomyr, maybe the Elves, and also Frodo and Gandalf and whoever else went to the Undying Lands, came back after they heard about Aragorn's death, and then decided permanently stay in their original homes after Queen Arwen died. Does that sound alright?

It's a dark day in Eryn Lasgalen, also known as the Wood of Greenleaves or Greenwood. It's like this beautiful realm has gone back to her old, Mirkwood days. Darkness. As I walk around in the forest, I can sense that the trees and plants here are depressed. I don't know if it's like that in other lands, but there's a possibility all of the plants in Middle Earth are gloomy. It's completely understandable. King Aragorn and Queen Arwen's death took a great toll on everything and everyone in Middle Earth.

But it has been several years since their deaths. Everything should be back to the way it was. Happy Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, and Men. Happy vegetation. There must be something else going on that is causing the plant life here to stay in their gloomy state.

I have heard of the rumors that everyone is talking about. Followers of the Evil One. I try to convince myself that these are just rumors, but there is something inside me, call it my conscious or my gut feeling, that says that there is truth to these rumors.

If it is true, all of Middle Earth could be in danger.

I notice, out of the corner of my eye, a wilting, baby tree. I hurriedly rush over to it.

"Oh, you poor dear." I say as I carefully examine the plant "Don't you worry. I'll heal you." I then say an old Sindarin healing spell to the small tree. The plant immediately becomes visibly stronger and healthier "There you go, my dear. You're alright now."

As I am sitting next to this tiny tree, I hear the sound of hoofbeats.

What in the world?

Suddenly, I see two riders on horse-back heading toward King Thranduil's palace.

I wonder what's going on? I think to myself as I start to run back to the palace.

Author's Note: I hoped you liked this chapter. I looked up Mirkwood and it said that during the conclusion of the Third Age, Mirkwood was renamed "Eryn Lasgalen" by King Thranduil which is Sindarin for "Wood of Greenleaves". It was also called "Greenwood". Also, I looked up King Thranduil, and it said that he might've gone to the Undying Lands or he might've stayed behind, ruling his kingdom, so I decided to go with the latter.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 10-17-2016 at 06:01 PM. Reason: rewording
Old 11-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Just to let any you know, if you're going to have your character sing, you may use songs from the movies or you may make up a song.

Sorry this post was so random. I just now thought about this.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:44 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sorry I haven't posted recently! Life got crazy in lots of ways. I will try to post as soon as I can!!
Old 11-11-2014, 03:31 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Don't worry about anything, Liri. I look forward to your next post.

Last edited by Night Wish; 11-13-2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Response to post
Old 11-18-2014, 02:04 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I don't know much about Lord of the Rings but it seems so interesting all I know or ( what I think is correct anyway )
Frodo is a hobbit which I think is like a small person. A guy comes and wants this ring to be thrown into a volcano because evil forces will use its power for evil. Frodo excepts the mission and others find his courage to be amazing and accompany him. As Frodo is walking he sees a guy named Gandulf the Wise blocking the Bridge saying none shall pass! Frodo I guess out smarts him and passes. There are also elves who have very long hair they want the ring to rule the world ( I think ) Frodo I contoured this strange creature that takes the ring calling it his precious. Frodo gets the drawls and they get it back and throw it into the volcano. However this just makes everyone mad and a war breaks out between 5 groups Drawfs, Hobbits, Elves, Humans and something else. And that's all I know.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:00 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
That's close, Lemony. But actually, and this is mainly based on the movies, not the books (and this is coming from a girl whose only seen the second Hobbit movie, read only "The Hobbit: There and Back Again", and have watched many clips of the other movies)....

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey: A Hobbit named Biblo Baggins is accompanying a Wizard named Gandalf the Grey and thirteen Dwarves (Thorin Oakenshield (son of Thrain , son of Thror), Fili, Kili, Oin, Gloin, Balin, Dwalin, Ori, Dori, Nori, Bifur, Bofur, and Bombur) to Erebor, or the Lonely Mountain, which is their homeland and where all of their treasure is. Along the way, Bilbo finds the One Ring (which was forged by the Evil One (more info on him soon) which can totally CORRUPT you and make you invisible.

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug: Bilbo and the Dwarves are continuing their journey to the Lonely mountain. Along the way, Gandalf leaves them to search out Sauron, or The Necromancer, whom he encounters,along with Thorin's father, Thrain. Thrain unfortunately perishes because of Sauron. The Dwarves and Bilbo journey to Mirkwood where they encounter the Elven king, King Thranduil and his son Legolas Greenleaf (the heartthrob of the entire The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings series) and his companion Tauriel (<who was not included in the book, nor was Legolas). After escaping the Elven king's castle and Mirkwood, they travel to Lake-Town, a small town on a lake run by men. They then travel to the Lonely Mountain, which is near by. Bilbo is sent inside after finding the door to the mountain. After a chilling encounter with the fearsome dragon Smaug, the dragon himself leaves the mountain and heads to Lake-Town, leaving the Hobbit and the 13 Dwarves in the
mountain, Bilbo being the one to see Smaug flying towards the human dwelling on the lake.

*MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK AND FOR THE UPCOMING MOVIE* (I'll try to incorporate elements from the book and what I've seen in the trailers, but it will mainly be based on the book since the movie isn't out yet and I just recently finished The Hobbit novel)
The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies: The Dwarves and Bilbo are in the Lonely Mountain. All dwarves, especially Thorin, are ecstatic that they've entered the mountain with all of their gold. Meanwhile, Smaug is heading towards Lake-Town to burn the place down, since Smaug suspected Bilbo of coming from Lake-Town. Smaug does a good job of burning the small town, but in the end, it's a man named Bard that stops the dragon with a black arrow. Back in the mountain, Thorin is already succumbing to greed, since all of his riches has been returned to him. Bilbo is the first to notice this change in him. The hear about Smaug's death, which they are happy about, but then they hear that the Elves and the men and woman of Lake-Town are coming to the mountain to take the gold, since they assume Thorin is dead. But they soon see that he is not. They then decide to ask for a little of the gold and riches since Bard is a descendant of lord Girion of Dale. Thorin refuses. That night, Bilbo escapes and talks with King Thranduil and Bard (I don't know if that will be included in the movie). The next day, Bard and Thranduil return to Thorin to ask once more if they can have some of the gold. Thorin once again refuses and declares war. War is then raged upon Man, Elf, and Dwarf. Soon, Orcs, and Eagles get involved. Sometime during all of this, Gandalf, Galadriel, Saruman and Elrond (Saruman being another Wizard and Galadriel and Elrond being Elves) encounter Sauron himself. I assume they defeat him for a short time, or they don't defeat Sauron at all. Anyway, back at the big battle, it goes on for a long while, Bilbo disappears by using the ring, Thorin, Fili, Kili, and Tauriel die. I think everyone else lives. After the war, Bilbo and Gandalf leave and head home to the Shire, which is where Bilbo finds a yard sale at his home.

I would tell you about Lord of the Rings, but I've only seen bits and pieces of the movie. It would be best if Liri or Glory tell you all about it. I'll post probably soon.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 11-27-2014 at 04:31 AM.
Old 11-19-2014, 01:19 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Do you plan on joining, Lemony? If so, here are the very basics of what it's about. I haven't watched the movies in years, so please bear with me if I get something wrong.

Once, long ago, a powerful demon named Sauron (who, of course, wanted to take over the world) created a series of rings that held great power. The most powerful of these was the One Ring (aka the Lord of the Rings ).
Whoever has the One Ring gets kind of obsessed with it, and become addicted to its power.
Eventually, the Ring comes into the possession of a hobbit boy named Frodo.
You see, the only way to destroy Sauron was to destroy the Ring, and the Ring can only be destroyed in the fires of Mount Doom, which is deep in Mordor (Sauron's realm). Frodo, a few of his hobbit friends, his friend Gandalf (yes, Gandalf was Frodo's friend, NOT someone trying to stop him) and some other people formed the Fellowship of the Ring, as a mission to journey to Mount Doom and destroy the Ring.
A LOT of stuff happens along the way - it's really exciting.

FYI - the elves never tried taking over the world. That was Sauron and his followers.

(Liri or Alexa can tell you who those people were. I am no good at spelling LoTR names. )
I don't want to make it too long and spam this thread, but I'd be happy to tell you more via PM. This is literally barely scratching the surface, there's so much more to LoTR. All in all, it's definitely a series worth getting into.
@ Alexa - you have to read the books/watch the movies. If you.loved the Hobbit, you'll definitely love LoTR too.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 11-19-2014, 02:23 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I'm pretty sure you got it all right, Glory (although I don't think Sauron was a demon). Lemony, the names of the people that helped Frodo, are...

Samwise Gamgee or Sam (a Hobbit and close friends with Frodo and Frodo's garderner. He is the real hero of the books and movies. The creator of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, J. R. R. Tolkein, said that himself)

Meriadoc Brandybuck or Merry (another Hobbit, Pippin's first cousin and is also the cousin of Frodo)

Peregrin Took or Pippin (also a Hobbit and one of my favorite characters. Close friends with Merry. Frodo is Pippin's second cousin, once removed)

Aragorn II or Elessar (A human and heir to the throne of Gondor)

Legolas Greenleaf (An Elf and close friends with Gimli, despite the fact their people have been quite bitter towards each other. Legolas is also the heart-throb of both The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings)

Boromir (A human and elder brother of Faramir)

Gimli, son of Gloin (A Dwarf and close friends with Legolas. He is the nephew of Oin, who, along with Gloin, helped Bilbo with his journey before everything that happened during Lord of the Rings)

These characters, along with Frodo and Gandalf, were called the "Fellowship of the Ring" and were tasked with taking the One Ring to Mordor and Mount Doom (or Orodruin) and destroying it. Also, you can join the RP if you want to, Lemony. And I do plan on watching and reading Lord of the Rings (I've already started reading "The Fellowship of the Ring", but I haven't even got past the prologue because it's sooo long. )

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 11-27-2014 at 09:39 AM.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:27 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Meh, I didn't know what to call him. Demon worked as well as anything. I don't know what he is.
I suspected Sam was the hero after I read the books, but it wasn't easy to tell since story is kind of multi-POV.
Pippin is one of my favorites too Alexa!

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 11-19-2014, 02:34 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Sauron is a fallen Maia, or Ainur spirit (for a person that hasn't seen Lord of the Rings, I sure know a lot, don't I? Lol! I just keep looking up all this stuff!).
Pippin is soooo adorable, isn't he? I can't get enough of him.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 11-19-2014 at 03:12 AM.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:10 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I am sooooo sorry I haven't been on here recently. I have been going through a lot of stressful stuff in the mainland between family, friends, and school. My best friend is basically the only thing holding me together right now. He is incredible and a life saver in so many ways.

I will try to post as soon as I can, but I am going to be super busy until December, so I might not be able to post very much until then.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:29 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks Liri. Sorry life is so chaotic for you. I'm glad you have a friend that's there for you. Don't worry about anything. You post when you want to. No rush. Unless you are being chased by the Urak-hai. Then you might want to rush.
Old 11-27-2014, 05:08 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Writers block is starting to pass. Yay!

I head to Rhoewia's home, along with Rhoeiwa herself, to eat lunch. We have quite simple dish of potatoes and mushrooms. Afterwards, I say farewell and head to my own dwelling for the rest of night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

I wake up before the sun even rises, the next day. Knowing that Rhoewia should be up as well, I quickly get read and run over to her house. I was about to knock on her door, when she opens it.

"Hello, Dardon!"
"Hello to you saw well. I suppose you knew I was coming?" I say to her with a smirk
"Of course! Now come in. I've already prepared some breakfast." She says to me

Rhoewia closes the door and leads me to a small table, after I walk in. We were about to sit down and eat, when there is a knock at her door. We both look at each other before going to open the door. When we see who stands outside our dwelling, we gasp.

"Prince Elboron! What brings you here?" I ask, astounded by his appearance
"I have news that needs to be handled with the greatest of secrecy." He tells us
"What's the matter?" Rhoewia asks
"May we come in?"
"Of course, but, wait. We?"
"Yes. We." Elboron says as he gestures to two male Elven guards standing behind him
I gasp "You-your... Elves!" I say, even though it isn't nessecary
"Yes we are." One of the Elves says calmly as he, along with his friend and Elboron, walk into Rhoewia's house

Rhoewia and I give the three visitors some mead to renew their strength (it was given to Rhoewia's parents during the Third Age by an Elven friend of theirs) and some meat, before sitting down in front of them.

"So, what is this news you bring us?" I ask
Elboron takes a short drink of the mead before answering "Before I say anything, I must know, have you heard any rumors lately? Maybe, rumors dealing with the possibility of there being Sauron worshippers?"

Rhoewia and I take a moment to think.

"Hmm, come to think of it, I think I have heard of those rumors." Rhoewia says
"I think I have too, although I didn't pay much attention to them. I was always too busy practicing to be a Rider of Rohan."

I see the two Elves smirking at each other, to which I glare at them. Rhoewia puts a calming hand on my shoulder and nods for me to calm down. Elboron speaks up again.

"Have you heard anything else?" He asks
"No sir. We have not." Rhoewia answers
"I see. Well then, you probably don't know that the Elven kings of Rivendell, Elladan and Elrohir, have decided to organize another meeting of the lands to discuss this possible threat." Elboron tells us

I glance at Rhoewia, who meets my eyes. We turn our attention back to Elboron.

"Since King Eldarion has been poisoned with anger and hatred, and I have to tend to his needs, I have, personally, chosen you two to head to Rivendell and attend this meeting. Are two up to the task?"

My jaw is and my eyes are wide as I stare at the three men in front of us. I assume Rhoewia has the same facial expression.

"Of course!!!" We say together, shocking our visitors slightly.
Rhoewia clears her throat "I mean, we accept this task you have given to us, Prince Elboron" She says bowing.
I bow as well "Yes. Thank you, sire."
"Good, good. You leave first thing in the morning." Elboron says as he, and the two Elves, stand up "Thank you for your time, but we must leave. I need to return to Eldarion and these two need to return to Rivendell to tell the kings of this news. Have a pleasant day" The three men then leave, as Rhoewia holds the door open for them
"Thank you for coming." She says

The blonde closes the door and turns to me.

"Can you believe this?!"
"Hardly! I mean, it's not everyday a prince and two Elves walk into your house and say "we want you to go on a mission"!" I say excitedly
"Well, it's not exactly a mission. We're just going to a meeting, but it's still wonderful!" Rhoewia exclaims as we both hug. "We better pack up. It's a long trip to Rivendell."
"Sounds like a plan." I say in agreement

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If you're wondering, Elboron is the son of Faramir and Eowyn, and was the next Steward of Gondor so he would likely be the steward for Eldarion in the Fourth Age. The two Elves we nobody special (no offense Elves! I'm just saying they are not a major character in this RP). Sorry for any typo. I have to take a shower so I can't reread this.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 12-06-2014 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Adding stuff