PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old A Pixie Roleplay: Two Worlds Colliding

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I'm so sorry I never posted, I've been very busy and can't commit to this RP, so I have to drop Sorry guys!
Old 03-05-2014, 02:03 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
View roadyrocky's Photo Album
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Adventurous
roadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
(It's fine, Haze! And guys, I'd prefer if my character was not controlled by anyone else but me. This includes making her say/do anything. Sorry. Oh, and when do you guys think the portal should appear? )

Maylene

I bury my face in my hands, trying to register the situation. This was insane! I position myself in my seat and return my arms behind my back as a 'prim and proper lady' would do.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 03-05-2014 at 08:55 AM. Reason: inappropriate
Old 03-05-2014, 02:07 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Skye
I was going on my usual early morning jog when I passed my neighbor Ella's house. I noticed strange things happening.
First there was a weird blue light, then an enormous whirlwind began to blow. I felt myself get swept up in it as well.
"Whoa, what's happening?" I cried out.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:14 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadyrocky View Post
Oh, and when do you guys think the portal should appear? )
rocky, I was thinking that the blue light and the wind could have been the portal. so I think it already appeared and now Lia is trying to figure out what it is.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:02 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
View roadyrocky's Photo Album
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 38

roadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Maylene

I watch, awestruck and before I can say a word, I find myself slipping into the light until suddenly . . . I'm spinning twirling. In what? Just a blur of blinding light. "Help!" I scream but before I can utter another word, I find myself in front of that queen fairy again. I'm staring around the crowd, assuming that my other friends are coming through that strange passage of light.

"Hello," the queen says with a smile on her lips despite her frail form and sickly pale skin. "Welcome to Pixie Hollow. It's a place you humans might have heard in dreams or faint whispers in the wind. But . . . a plague has fallen over this land due to a group of rebel fairies that want to destroy my reign," she coughs, a crowd of other fairies surrounding her in the high peaks of branches. At this moment, I finally realize I'm on a tree of sorts except . . . it's gigantic in comparison to my body! And my body . . . it has something light attached to it. Wings?

The queen continues. "I have gathered some humans to help me find out who they are and stop them before it's too late. Please. You're our only hopes. Nearly all the plants are dead. The animals are sick. And my fairies barely have the strength to fly because of the food shortages."

I nod simply and within seconds, strange symbols have appeared around the queen and I. She tells me that it's time to choose my talent? I raise and eyebrow and whirl around to see if the other girls have already been behind me. I would prefer if they did this talent finding thing first . . .
Old 03-05-2014, 06:20 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Lia:
Maylene slowly got sucked into the portal, and I don't know what I'm thinking at this point, because everything I could see turn a really bright blue and I felt myself getting dizzy, and dizzier and dizzier. And then it turned bright white, and after a few seconds, it faded. I could see leaves above me. I lifted myself up. Ugh... what happened? I thought, my eyes still shut as I rubbed my forehead. I eventually opened them, and I couldn't understand where I was. I pulled myself up on my feet, and I was wearing this weird white thing. It kinda looked like a dress. What the... I couldn't help but thinking. How did I get this dress? And where am I? Then I saw Maylene with the fairy I saw earlier, but she was a lot bigger now. What is going on here? And why does Maylene have.... wings? What? I looked on my back and sure enough, I had them too, but they weren't raised up like hers were. Then, the fairy came towards me and lifted my wings up and held out her hand towards me and took me to 'choose my talent.' But I couldn't help but ask,
"What does that mean? What do you mean by talents?" But all she did was smile, and wave her hand over the platform, and some weird things popped up out of it. Then a bunch of different fairies came from different directions to put objects on them. "Go ahead." She said, her voice soothing, despite her looks.

Destinee:
I ran into Ella's house, and I saw a bright blue swirling thing right there in the open. I walked nearer to it, and before I knew it, I was pulled closer and closer into it until I couldn't stop spinning, my hair hitting my face rapidly. I didn't know what to think or what to do. But then everything got still, and it looked like I was at a tree in the middle of nowhere. I saw two others were already here, but I didn't know what happened to them.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-06-2014 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic

Meanwhile, a blue light appeared out of nowhere. Some of the girls were getting trapped in it. I was scared. What's going on?

Then I got trapped in it! "Help!" I screamed.

Then, I found myself in some strange land with the other girls who were in that portal. My clothes became more natural. Everyone, including me had silky wings on their backs. The dead looking plants seemed HUGE! I gasped. I'm a fairy!

The person who came is the fairy I saw earlier. Only she's taller.

"Welcome to Pixie Hollow." she said. "It's a place you humans might have heard in dreams or faint whispers in the wind. But . . . a plague has fallen over this land due to a group of rebel fairies that want to destroy my reign,"

She explained the problem and then she told me it's time to choose my talent. This is so strange! I wish I were back home in England.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Willow

"What - what the?" I gasped. Was that a real life FAIRY? And was that my friends with... wings?
I took a step forward and lost my balance, falling backwards off the branch. Whoa... the ground seems so far away!
Suddenly, a fairy flew over and threw some glittering gold dust on top of me. I stopped falling, was... hovering? I looked behind me to see a pair of fluttering, translucent wings holding me in midair.
"This... this is impossible!" I cried out.

Skye

"How... how exactly will we know which talent to pick?" I asked curiously.
The other girls glanced at me in surprise. I was taking this much better than a lot of the others, particularly Willow, was. I suppose it helps that I've always believed in fairies.
After getting the pixie dust, I immediately tried to turn a somersault. "Whoa!" I cried as I nearly fell out of the air. It was harder than it looked!
"When you find the right talent... you'll know." The fairy queen told us.
Well, the other girls all looked like they wanted someone else to step up, so I did. I went over to the pedestals of strange objects, looking at each one.
A flower, a sunbeam, a drop of water... somehow, none of them seemed right. I frowned. How was I suppose to pick.
Then I saw a beautiful golden glow out of the corner of my eye. A sparkling whirlwind picked itself up and began to fly towards me. I reached out my hand to catch it.
"Congratulations. You are now a member of the fast-flying talent guild." the queen smiled at me. "What is your name, child?"
"Skye." I stared in awe. Fast flying? Well, I was always a pretty good runner...

(Hope nobody minds... it kind of seemed like everyone was waiting for someone to pick first. )
Old 03-05-2014, 10:52 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post

(Hope nobody minds... it kind of seemed like everyone was waiting for someone to pick first. )
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
(oh its fine with me.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lia:
I slowly walked forward, unsure of what to do next. I passed by a hammer, and then tried a snowflake, but it melted when I tried to touch it. Oh well.. it's probably something else. I thought, as I continued walking. Then, I saw a pretty ball of light. I wonder... I thought. But I walked towards the waterdrop. I tried to hold that, but it didn't work. I kept trying each one, until the only one left was the ball of light I saw earlier. It wouldn't hurt to try. I thought, walking towards it. I put my hands under it, and pulled it towards my body quickly. I looked, and it was shimmering. I turned towards the crowd and held it away from my body, so they could see. And they did, because they roared with applause. I blushed, because I really wasn't that used to having all eyes on me. The queen flew up to me and asked,
"What's your name?"
I hesitated slightly, but then I decided that it would be rude if I didn't tell her. "It's Lia."
"Light talents, welcome Lia!" And then the audience roared louder then ever, and I blushed harder then ever.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:20 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I'm going to join, here is my character.

Name: Alice Bridge
Appearance: blond, tall, blue eyes, medium skin
Persona: Kind, shy, curious, plays clarinet and sings, LOVES fairies
Talent As A Fairy: Music

Alice:
I was walking down the street when I noticed the local girls outside of Ella's house. I'm shy, but I'm curious too, so I headed over there. I almost made it to ask them, but I saw a fairy and stopped in my tracks. I love fairies, so I tried to take in every detail when she nodded at me and flew off. The next thing I knew,there were violent winds and they pushed me into a blue light. When it stopped I saw the others and I and we were fairies. Then the fairy I saw earlier said,"Welcome to Pixie Hollow. It's a place you humans might have heard in dreams or faint whispers in the wind. But . . . a plague has fallen over this land due to a group of rebel fairies that want to destroy my reign. Choose your talent." She gestured to a group of objects, and I saw a clarinet. I picked it up, it glowed, fairies clapped, and the fairy said,"Music talents, welcome Alice!" Then she tossed pixie dust over me and I flew!

(sorry for not elaborating, but I wanted to catch up)
Old 03-06-2014, 07:11 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I will post tomorrow I promise!
Old 03-06-2014, 04:48 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Destinee:
I was offered a hand of a queen-looking fairy. I took it right away, even thought she was a total stranger. I already knew what I was supposed to do, because I had seen the others do it. I wonder what my talent is... I thought as I started searching. I was a pretty pink flower, and I tried to pick it up, but it turned grey and went down on the platform. The fairies above it that appeared to be sitting on a much larger flower gave sad looks. But I kept going, and then I tried to pick up a weird looking container on yellow dusty stuff. But the container (not the pixie dust) turned grey and I took my hands out from under it as it slowly went down on the platform, just as the flower did. I passed by an egg, then I decided to try it. I put it in my hands, sure that it was going to go grey and get on the platform like the others. But that's not what it was doing. It started shining bright slowly. The queen-like fairy came up and said,
"I think you're an animal talent." And the crowd of fairies went crazy.
"Can you tell me your name?" She said to me. "My name is Destinee."
"Animal talents, welcome Destinee!"

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-06-2014 at 05:38 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:05 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
I noticed some blue light appear. A bunch of the girls got trapped in it.

When I got in the light to save the others, I found out it's a portal to a strange world. I turned into a fairy. One fairy, (Queen Clarion) approached us. This land doesn't look like a fairyland because the plants are dead.

The fairy explained why the plants are dead and then told us we need to find our talent.

When it was my turn, I passed a few symbols. It wasn't long before I passed the symbol for the Harvest fairies. That symbol began to glow as I passed it.

"Harvest fairies, Welcome Eve!"
Old 03-06-2014, 09:29 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(I think ive pretty much covered on my characters, because they already have their respective talents, but im going to wait for rocky to continue with Maylene because shes way behind)
Old 03-06-2014, 10:16 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent

Suddenly, we were all whisked away through the golden light, and when the light finally vanished I found myself surrounded by millions of fairies. I stood and turned in a slow circle, taking it all in, stopping when I hear a clear voice.
"Welcome to Pixie Hollow. It's a place you humans might have heard in dreams or faint whispers in the wind. But . . . a plague has fallen over this land due to a group of rebel fairies that want to destroy my reign," she coughs, then the queen continues. "I have gathered you humans to help me find out who they are and stop them before it's too late. Please. You're our only hopes. Nearly all the plants are dead. The animals are sick. And my fairies barely have the strength to fly because of the food shortages."

I stand there, then look to my friends. I knew Maylene better than the others since she was my age, but she looks a little uncertain about all this.

"Please choose your talent." The fairy says, and I watch as Sky, Lia, Alice, Destinee, and Eve find theirs. Next was my turn. I slowly walk into the circle and look at each object.
Light? No... Water? No..... Egg? No..... None of those felt right to me. Then I saw a golden mask, and I instantly knew that was the one I wanted to try. I reached out, and picked it up.
"Ah. Acting talent. What is your name?"
"Kieran." I reply.
"Acting Talents, welcome Kieran!"

One minute I was relaxing in the shade, the next I was swept into a golden light and dropped onto a giant tree. A giant tree?!? Where am I?
"Welcome to Pixie Hollow. It's a place you humans might have heard in dreams or faint whispers in the wind. But . . . a plague has fallen over this land due to a group of rebel fairies that want to destroy my reign," she coughs, then the queen continues. "I have gathered you humans to help me find out who they are and stop them before it's too late. Please. You're our only hopes. Nearly all the plants are dead. The animals are sick. And my fairies barely have the strength to fly because of the food shortages."

I watched as everyone else picked their talents... whatever that meant, and I tried to stay unnoticed. No luck.
"Well child? Your turn." The fairy says. I sigh internally and walk into the circle of objects. I walk past each stand, not really looking, wishing I was anywhere else but in front of a million people. Fairies.

Suddenly, I stopped walking. I didn't know why, I just froze, staring at one of the pedestals.
"Reach out, child." The queen softly instructed, and my hand went out with out me thinking. It closed around a miniature lightning bolt shaped object.
"Storm talent. What is your name?"
"Trisana." I say softly, not looking at anyone.
"Storm talents, welcome Trisana!"

What is happening?