PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Bubble Bounce Tips

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-29-2012, 05:47 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
My best advice is... to convince everyone else not to go crazy and to keep the scores low so more people can get the trophy.

Seriously though, take your time and remember to breath. I like to take a break between levels so that I don't get as anxious, cause when I get anxious I mess up.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 07-29-2012, 06:04 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Sweetfeather View Post
My best advice is... to convince everyone else not to go crazy and to keep the scores low so more people can get the trophy.
That's my advice too, Sap.

I was reading all the advice here. I can get the high score needed
for the badge, without much problem now. I have gotten the hang of this game.
But I have never gotten over 18,000 points.
Does anyone have any tips to get over 20,000 points?
I know try to be as perfect as you can.
But there is no way to get any extra points in this game like
Butterfly Painter.
Thanks for any advice!
~Twi
Old 07-31-2012, 10:21 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Cheeky
Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
How do you get a score 20,000 or more in Bubble Bounce?

So since Troop Otter week is almost coming up, most of us need help on Bubble Bounce.

Just today, the lowest score is 20,000 something, and my highest is 12,000.

The tips are helpful but are there any cheats to Bubble Bounce?

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-01-2012 at 05:35 AM. Reason: small adjustment due to thread merge
Old 07-31-2012, 10:23 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
It's just practice and skill...

Old 07-31-2012, 10:26 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Well, to make sure I can get all the fishies across the stream I always go to Havendish Square on the server Hidden Ridge and it slows my computer down. Then I go to Bubble Bounce and all the fishies come down very slowly! I did this last year to try to get on the Water Talent Bubble Bounce leaderboard but I was about 1,000 points away...
Old 08-01-2012, 10:41 AM
View Persinette's Photo Album
Persinette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Persinette is a talented FairyPersinette is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Tinker Talent
I was thinking: this will take hours, but what if you keep getting the lily pad extender (is that what it's called?) and then hit a sweetgum spike so it reverts back to the small pad, then get an extender again and so on?
Old 08-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I do agree, this one is going to be a challenge. My highest scote so far is over 18,000. The hardest levels being 9-10.

Some tips that have helped me probably has been previouly discussed.

Switch to minimal mode. Everything that runs in the background of the game slows the game down, which makes it hard to catch the fish. The fish fall down faster. Remember, though, that it also makes the sweetgum spike fall faster too. However, I find playing it in this mode a lot easier than normal mode.

Also, always get the leaf extender as often as possible. Not only does it help you bounce the fish across faster, but the longer you keep it, the more often the bonus leafs will appear. You want to get as many of those as you possibly can because it helps to raise you score every level.

So, that combined with your longest streak of not dropping fishes should raise your score.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 08-02-2012, 06:29 PM
BK
View Lilac Rosewillow's Photo Album
Lilac Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Lilac Rosewillow has disabled reputation
Oh no!!! Bubble Bounce is a fun game, it was the game that boosted me up to level 28 but I used "Normal" and I wasn't trying to be on the leader boards... hmm.. I've been reading the tips and hopefully I'll get good at it! *fingers crossed*.... Got any good tips, PM me!!! Love to chat w/ u...
xoxo
-Lilac Rosewillow
Old 08-02-2012, 06:56 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
The best tips I can give.
Try to be perfect in in the first 4 or 5 levels. you get 500 points extra if you are.
Try to get the extra lily pads, because at the end of each level
you get 100 points for each one. So try not to lose any.
By the time I get to level 9 and 10 forget about being perfect those fish just
keep coming. Try to get as many as you can in a row.

Good Luck all!
~Twi
Old 08-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Founding Fairy
View Bellflower's Photo Album
Bellflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Hungry
Bellflower has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent
I think u should make the game slow, but not TOO slow because it sort of messes u up and catches u offguard

Another tip is that don't spend SOO much time on one wave of fish because the next wave is going to come very soon.

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 08-02-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: merge double post
Old 08-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Is a Pixie
View DaphneBubbleMoon's Photo Album
DaphneBubbleMoon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 25

My Mood: Happyy
DaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent
how to make it on the leader board for bubble bounce

i was wondering if anyone could please give me some tips on how to make the leader board. my best score ever was about 11,000 and ive been in pixie hollow for almost 2 years and have yet to win the high score as well. my biggest problem is catching the fish in time. thank you!
Old 08-15-2012, 02:49 PM
a pixie & mom of 3pirates
View elfarie's Photo Album
elfarie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Summer Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Winter 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 47

My Mood: Artistic
elfarie is a talented Fairyelfarie is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
If I wanted to collect ALL the lily pads offered in each level, does this take a long time (like 10 min. or more per level), or do all possable lilly pads arrive early in the level? Anny more detailed tips would help (I am already putting all the other good tips to good use)