PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Questions on Great Fairy Rescue DS Game!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Question Questions on Great Fairy Rescue DS Game!

I was playing my Tinker Bell DS game today when I randomly remembered the Great Fairy Rescue DS Game--a game I have never owned or played. I was thinking about buying it used (pretty sure I can't rent it seven years after it's release) and have a few questions to make sure I should actually buy it.
Can the game be played "forever"? Or is there clearly an ending? (I consider the first Tinker Bell DS Game to go on "forever", as there really is no true ending--just helping make friends and get cool outfits for a very, very long time. I felt like the Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure game had some form of an ending, then again, I didn't play it long enough to figure out if it truly was infinite.)
By poking around on old forums, it looks as though the game has more of a concrete ending than the first Tinker Bell DS game does.

Can you play certain parts of the game without connecting your fairy to Pixie Hollow Online? Will it allow you to not log into your account and connect your fairy?
I poked some more on old forums, and realized I had completely forgotten that DS connectivity with Pixie Hollow Online was removed in 2011 after a server glitch. I'm guessing this didn't render half the game to be unusable, so that answers that.

Can you still create your own fairy and play the minigames/get cool outfits/play the game forever like that?
And of course our smart pixies answered that, too! It seems as though you can, but only with 1 fairy, and it's mostly outfit collecting.

Do you honestly think that it's a good game? Is it worth it? (Yes, I would still love to hear honest opinions about this one!)
Any answers at all are appreciated.

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-05-2017 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Of course I should have checked old forums first, silly me!
Old 07-30-2017, 07:29 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Hi Eve, it looks like you managed to answer almost all of your questions but to answer your last once, I would most definitely recommend this game to any fan of Disney Fairies! While it's been years since I played this game and my memory is hazy when it comes to details, I do remember thoroughly enjoying it. There are plenty of ingredients to gather, clothes to tailor, flowers to plant, meadows to explore and quests to complete. You'll find it to be similar in its essence to the online world of Pixie Hollow.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-30-2017, 10:25 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I honestly recommend getting all the Tinkerbell DS games. I really like this one because you get to explore the fairy camp area. The outfits are very beautiful as well, and I really like the unique methods of getting some of the ingredients. The minigames are fun as well. Even after you do complete the storyline, you can try to plant all the flowers, collect all the outfits and unlock all the achievements.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:55 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Thanks for your answers, you guys! It really helps!
@Onionleaf: That's really cool that you would compare it to Pixie Hollow Online! The idea of the comparison it reminds me of the bunch hunting and badge collecting I used to do, so I can imagine that outfit hunting and ingredient collecting could be fun again!
@Tinker: On one of the old forums, I remember you rating each of the individual games, and for some reason made me think that you didn't like the Great Fairy Rescue game very much, so it's good to hear that you still recommend all three games! The idea of collecting ingredients in interesting ways makes me curious, though, so I might have to explore that if/when I pick up the game!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094