PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old PH Dress-Up Game Project **PDFs & helpers needed!**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Another update

I wanted to add all the currently finished items, so you'll see that some of the new items are those that several of you have worked on before.

Download Link (16MB)
What to do with it: Download the new files, find their corresponding ones in the folder from the previous download link and replace the new files with the old ones. (If you run into trouble, let me know.)

Without much explaining, here are the Notes about the newest files:
  • Fix: Re-organised some code for the Dyeing feature. Increased the size of the PNG when saving.
  • New Addition: An option of wings! They still need to be tweaked a bit, but at least it's a good start.
  • Items Added: 13 Necklaces, 6 Anklets, 17 Belts, 26 Bracelets, 3 Shoes, 4 Skirts = 69 in total.
  • Other: Made a start on making a list for Hairstyles.

Next line of business:
From now on, I'll only be updating one file at a time. So next on my list are the Bottoms. Hopefully will finish about 50 or more of them for the next update.
Unless you'd like me to start on Expressions? Feel free to request that I do something else first, I would of course like to make the wait between updates less tedious.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 12-15-2014 at 11:44 AM. Reason: fixed link
Old 12-13-2014, 06:02 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Hey Onionleaf! I have quite a few PDFs to share, so I was wondering when the uploading link will open again?

I doubt I'll be helping with any of the other tasks much or at all, but since I am on vacation I'll try to look into them.

This beautiful set was made by the talented Twilight!
Old 12-13-2014, 06:31 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Hey Onion!
I just opened it! I have noticed that the things you said you uploaded, are not there.
The wings, anklets, bracelets, belts, skirts, and for shoes... (I can't tell)

I even updated my flash to see if that was the problem but it wasn't. You sure they're added?

Sorry! Jenny.

EDIT: I got it to work! I only noticed a few things now.
  • The belts, anklets, bracelets, and necklaces do not allow you to dye them.
  • Your new wings are not there.
  • That orange belt that you cannot dye looks like it has a little blue on it for some reason. (Around the edges). It's not that bad though.
  • The shoes were not added.

Also, can I be changed from a cropper to a quality checker because that's my easiest way of being able to help you (I don't have a lot of time).
Thanks again, Jenny H.

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 12-14-2014 at 04:39 PM.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:45 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Transported to Australia

I cropped Dragonfly Gown, Folklorico Skirt, Hanami Long Skirt, Dreamy Meadow Skirt, Fawn's Winter Skirt, and don't forget Flouncy Pirate Skirt.

I had to edit the top edge of the "Hanami Long Skirt" because the sash concealed too much of it. If you would prefer the unedited version let me know.

Stormy "Who could forget the pirate skirt?" Lightning berry

---------MORE-----------
Also cropped Lantana Skirt, Hydrangea Skirt, Fine Flowing Gown, and Leafy Bubble Skirt.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 12-15-2014 at 06:58 AM. Reason: 4 more skirts
Old 12-15-2014, 11:41 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Snowfleck View Post
Hey Onionleaf! I have quite a few PDFs to share, so I was wondering when the uploading link will open again?
Hi Lily! I had to close the link as there were a large number of files coming in that took a while for me to filter through (checking and labelling, that sort of thing). However, I do accept individual requests for the uploading link. I don't have much time at the moment, but I'll send you a PM once I log in tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
EDIT: I got it to work! I only noticed a few things now.

Also, can I be changed from a cropper to a quality checker because that's my easiest way of being able to help you (I don't have a lot of time).
Thanks again, Jenny H.
Hi Jenny! Oh dear, that doesn't sound right... I went through everything and saw that indeed I did not add the new Shoes file. I fixed the link in the previous post, but if you'd just like to download the Shoes, here is a separate link.

But everything else was working absolutely fine for me when I replaced the old files with all of the new ones in my folder. At the moment I can't think of anything that could throw out these errors. Could you double-check to make sure that all of your files are in the correct places? Here's a screenshot of what they are supposed to look like. Make sure that all the names, dates and file sizes are exactly the same as shown below:

(Sorry, my computer is in Russian, "КБ" means KB. And the date format is dd/mm/yyyy.
The list of files that are in the black square are in the "files" folder.)

A quick way to replace the old files with the new ones is to drag and drop the new files into the old folders. A message might appear asking if you'd like to replace the old files with the new ones, which you should do. Let me know how it goes, and if there really is a bug with this, I'll try a different approach.

Hmm, the orange belt originally has a bit of blue on the right side of the leaves. If you come across an item that doesn't look quite right, you can always save the fairy as a PNG and upload it here for me to check.

I changed your participating status as you requested, your feedback is appreciated just as much, Jenny.

@Stormy: I'll update the list in just a minute, all the files have reached my computer, safe and sound.

Old 12-16-2014, 10:42 PM
so much to do!!
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 

Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Oh my goodness Alexia I don't understand what just happened.
I opened it as a game and my screen turned blue?
I think that maybe I should just re-download the whole thing, how do I do that?
Old 12-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Oh no! I'm sorry I made it so confusing. It probably can't locate a file when it shows only the blue screen.
I hope 40MB of extra downloading is not a bother for you. I added all the new files to this new link. It will be like a fresh start for all your files:

ZIP folder (40MB)

I think it might even have a couple of new Headpieces as well, so there you go, 2 Headpieces added to this mini-update.

Remember to extract all the files from the ZIP folder before trying to open them, otherwise the game won't load. Opening the HTML file will open the Flash file in your preferred web browser.

Old 12-18-2014, 09:28 PM
so much to do!!
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It worked!
Oh my goodness thanks so much Alexia!
The new updates are wonderful.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:40 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

A few points to make

Hiya! I thought I might as well get as many things done as possible before the new study year starts, so here are a couple of things to bring to light:

Firstly, I decided to open up the Uploading link for all of you, so you can find it in the very first post of this thread. I figured it would be useful for those people who don't visit this site often so that they can upload their files when they have the time. I probably won't have time to process all the files straight away, so I added extra notes underneath the link. Searching for items on the Wiki for 50+ PDFs can take a looong time, so if you can label the items in your files in some way, that would be a huge load off my back! Then I can actually put your files to good use, otherwise I'll put them away for later use in order to free up storage space.

Secondly, after updating the tables recently I've realised how much time I'm wasting pasting the information on this thread. So, the old tables are in the bin and my Excel files are uploaded onto Google Drive. I very much hope that you won't mind this change as it will help me organise things much more quickly now! Please let me know if something doesn't work quite like how it's supposed to, I'm still new to Google Drive.

Also I'm hoping to find a better way of structuring the Flash files so they won't be confusing to update... so, watch this space! And with that, I can finally go to bed.

Edit: Almost forgot! I added some new items to the list, so if you can confirm my question marks about how many dye bottles are used for each item, that would be super helpful, thanks!

Old 03-29-2015, 06:16 PM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
How far have this project been going, Onionleaf?
Old 04-03-2015, 04:19 AM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Happy Wow!

This game is amazing! I finally, at long last figured out what this thread was about (I was really confused about "game" because I didn't understand how to play) and I've been following it since last year.

I love this dress-up game! What a fantastic job! Here's a screenshot of my animal talent fairy in the game.

This is flitterific fairy teamwork, everyone! I'm so impressed. Thank you very much Onionleaf for starting this game, I know it takes a lot of work. It's awesome! Just like magic.

Riverbow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg animal_fairy.jpg (48.6 KB, 21 views)
Old 04-03-2015, 05:10 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Oh I'm sorry the title threw you off Riverbow, I'm so glad to hear you got the dress-up game working for you though! Thank you for your kind comment, its words like these that keep me going with this project. Your fairy looks pixie-perfect for the Animal Masquerade. Don't forget that you can always click the big pink "Save" button to save a good quality image of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach1214 View Post
How far have this project been going, Onionleaf?
That is a good question, Rachel... I have to admit that I took a break from this project as it's difficult to plan around my studies. The good news is that the term break is about to start so I'll do as much as I can during the next three weeks.

By the way, the uploading link is still open for everyone to use, so if you have any PDFs or good quality PNG images of your fairies, please upload them and I'll process them asap! (Here it is)

Old 04-23-2015, 05:16 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Onionleaf, would you mind adding a link to play your dress-up game to the first post in this thread? I've played it before (and it was flitterrific!), but the link seems to be buried somewhere in ten pages worth of comments.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:36 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sure Ella! I added the download link to the first post some time ago but I agree that it's hard to find so I moved it right up to the very top!

Let me know if you have any issues with the files, they should be working properly (export the files out of the ZIP folder, then click on the HTML file to run the game in your browser).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Link to the Dress-Up Game: ZIP folder (40MB)

Old 04-26-2015, 04:33 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
This looks awesome, Onionleaf! I can't wait to try it out! This must've took a lot of hard work to put together! Congratulations, guys!