PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Quest for the Scepter

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-27-2014, 11:03 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent

"Nightfall is approaching. We should rest," Maverick advised. "We've covered a lot of ground for the day."
"I agree, but I'm not sure we'd feel comfortable setting up camp on this border..." I said, warily eyeing our surroundings. The others looked like they agreed with me, but I could tell everyone was exhausted. I sighed. "Still, we need to get some rest."
Soon, we managed to find a small crevice formed by two enormous boulders. It opened up to a small cave. Reasonably sheltered from both harsh weather and Rameon patrols.
We set up camp the best that we could, with our meager supplies. There wasn't very much food; only the leftovers from that morning.
"We'd better have someone stay up as lookout," I said, still feeling unsettled by the border lands. I glanced around. Calaeron and Aranel looked exhausted from all the fighting they'd done that day. Rune was too new and untried; Maverick was new as well, though I felt like he could be trusted, I wasn't taking the chance. "I'll take first watch."
It didn't take long for everyone to fall asleep, considering the day we've had. When I was sure no one was watching, I let myself slump to the ground at the cave's entrance. The responsibility of being leader had never felt this crushing.
"Rilla," I muttered to myself. "I really wish you were here." A few tears escaped and fell silently to the cold, rocky ground.
This was all my fault. I should have listened to her, we shouldn't have split up. And now, I wasn't sure I could do this anymore. I've never been good at reassuring the group, at keeping our morals up.
I glanced up at the thin silver gleam of the moon. Like it or not, I was going to have to be strong. If anything happened to anyone else in the group, it'd be my fault.

(We can skip to the next morning, if you guys like. Cress just needed her moment.)
Old 04-01-2014, 02:58 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I feel slightly embarrassed to admit this, but I'm not sure what happens next... Maybe we could brainstorm and see what comes up? Again, I'm so sorry for not posting!
Old 04-02-2014, 02:24 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
It's fine, Hazel! We're all familiar with writer's block.

I don't have a whole lot of ideas for this, but I do think we needed to rescue the captured characters now. Remember when I had that awful idea to have Raven and Nyxie disguise as Tayvians? How about instead of that, our Tayvian characters disguise themselves as Rameons for the rescue?
I don't know, it might still be a terrible idea. But we can't exactly fight our way into the Rameon king's castle...
Old 04-02-2014, 03:17 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Night, that's genius! I LOVE that! Oh, so what if once they infiltrate the Rameon castle, everyone finds out they're actually Tayvians, so it's a race against time to get out of there. Just a thought...
Old 04-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow

I am gonna give you me and 3 of my closest friends.

Name: Rose Starbloom
Personality: Brave, smart, precocious, outgoing, talkative, and leader.
Appearance: Curly Red hair, light skin, freckles, blue eyes.
Type of Creature: Fairy
Family: Fairy
Other: Is a magical fairy who leads the rest in the scepter search.

Name: Breezy Dazzlebee
Personality: Kind, sweet, generous, caring, and loyal.
Appearance: Wavy Black hair, light skin, brown eyes.
Other: Is a sparkly dazzling jewel of joy!

Name: Honey Pumpkinsparkle
Personality: Kind, sweet, angelic, and dainty.
Appearance: straight/wavy Blonde hair, light skin, green eyes.
Other: Sparkles and shines as far as the eye can see!

Name: Primrose Garlicwillow
Personality: Nice, sweet, funny, and happy.
Appearance: Long straight black hair, light skin, blue eyes.
Other: Has the power of water, fire, and ice!

Thanks so much!
Old 04-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Um... I think you posted this on the wrong thread. If you're looking for the one where Stormy creates stories of how your fairy got her name, that's under the "Pixie Tales" forum, not the "Neverland Narritive" forum.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Actually I wasn't on the wrong thread.

ROSE STARBLOOM AND HER ADVENTURES

"Rose come here!" Breezy Dazzlebee said. Rose Starbloom walked to Breezy (where the swing set was). They both got onto a swing, and swung into the air at the same time. "Honey, Breezy! You have to try these swings they're amazing!" screamed Rose and Breezy. At once, two fairies sprung onto the swings. They're swings flew so high, that Primrose saw something twinkling. "Do you guys see those twinkles on the other side of Pixie Hollow?" asked Primrose. "I see it!" said Rose.
"Me too!" said Breezy. "Me three!" said Honey. "Girls, we must travel into the world of the Rameons' palace. There we shall find...The golden scepter!" Rose said. "The golden scepter? That's the queen's wand!" said Honey concerned. "Oh girls, we got to get it back!" said Breezy. "Form a line. Honey behind me. Breezy behind Honey. Primrose behind Breezy." said Rose. They flew up the mountain that separated the Rameons' palace, and Pixie Hollow. After the fairies had been flying up that mountain for a long time, they wanted to rest. "Can we please go to bed now?" asked Honey. "Yeah, we're tired." complained Primrose. "Fine girls. We can go to bed." said Rose. Soon Rose heard tons of small goodnights coming from all around. "Goodnight." They all fell asleep. When morning hit the sky, the first one to wake up was Rose. She woke up all the others. They finally reached the top. Now for the hard part. They had to find a way to get down the mountain...

CHAPTER 2 WILL BE IN MY NEXT POST
Old 04-03-2014, 08:18 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Rose, you are perfectly welcome to join this RP, and we'd love to have you.
However, a RP is a collaborative piece of writing, so you really should acknowledge what others have posted before you. It's kind of like one big story we all write together, not really a chapter by chapter story you write by yourself. Like Popcorn said, that would be a Pixie Tale.
Hazel has previously wrote that creatures aren't separated by species (like fairies), rather, all the magical creatures live together in the countries of Tayvia and Ramea. Therefore, I'm afraid there is no Pixie Hollow in this RP, it's not a pixie RP. Sorry if that's what you thought this was! And I should point out that the Scepter we are searching for is not a "golden scepter" and it doesn't belong to any queen. It is a magical object that we must find to restore peace to Tayvia and Ramea, not a queen's golden wand.
I believe one of the rules for this RP was that you can only have three characters, so I'm afraid you can't create four. And another thing, you can't make Rose the leader of the whole Scepter search (as you have written on her form), especially not without discussing it with everyone else, because that borders on god-modding.
I'm sorry if what I explained seemed mean, or if I offended you in any way. We'd love to have you write with us, but please first read through what has already been posted and fit your own posts to that.

Last edited by Night Wish; 04-03-2014 at 08:24 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:25 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Rose, like Night said, an RP (short for role play) is, in simplistic terms, we all have our own characters and write a story together, following the plotline created by someone (in this case, me). Your post was more of a story, with chapters and titles and your characters. As Night said, there is no Pixie Hollow in this RP and the "golden scepter" isn't a queen's wand. If your intention was to make a story, then you should check out the Pixie Tales forum.

If you would like to partake in this RP and we would love to have you join, then please keep in mind the rules:

Quote:
RULES:
-Please be courteous to one another
-Don't be too graphic
-You CAN be a Rameon and so can your family
-Follow all PHF rules
-Read others' posts before posting (you may edit if needed)
-No god modding (power playing)
-Only 3 characters per person
-Post meaningful posts (It's okay to make something dramatic happen! That's how role plays get going!)
-Have fun!
I will try to post soon! I have an idea for my next post so I will try to write it as soon as I can.
Old 04-15-2014, 05:30 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

And a week later I post...

First off, I would like to apologize because this RP has been very slow and inactive. It is mainly my fault. But, now we're almost past the writer's block and we can really get this RP started! I think once we get more into the rising action the pace will pick up. So let's get down to business! (Misty and Ruby )
So the current plan is for the Tayvian wilderness group (Maverick, Rune, Cress, Calaeron, Aranel; we'll call them Group A) to infiltrate the Rameon castle as Rameons, and rescue the imprisoned Tayvian group (Rilla, Ariellia, Raine, Kai; we'll call them Group B) but someone finds out Group A is actually Tayvians. So it's going to be a race against time to get out of there...
To add onto that idea, what if they don't make it out in time, and "fail"? But somehow they rally all of the Tayvians, and they can overthrow the Rameons... Thoughts, guys?
Lastly, I edited my first post to include everyone's characters. Once again, I'm so sorry this RP has been so slow.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:26 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sounds good to me! I think Kai is going to bring food to the prisoners soon, without Nyxie this time, so her and Rilla can talk.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:05 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Sounds like a good plan!
Old 04-15-2014, 08:38 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Okay, sounds good, Liri!

And yay, Coconut! I wasn't sure if you were still in this RP, but I'm so happy you are!!!
Old 04-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent

As Nyxie questioned my sister, Raven came up with a snort, holding an older prisoner's arm.
"You can't even get her name, after five minutes of trying?" Raven rolled her eyes. "I can see how well this is going."
Nyxie scowled. "What are you doing here, Raven? Father put me in charge of questioning."
"Are you sure you're up to it? Daughter or not, how do you think he'd react if you can't get a single answer out of any of them?" She gestured to the captive Tayvians.
"I'd like to see you do better," Nyxie snapped.

I listened as the old man walked over to the bars of Rilla's cell and spoke urgently, "Before you got captured, did you know a girl? Half fairy, half wizard. Her name's Crescent, Cress for short."
"Cress?" Rilla sounded surprised, and suspicious. "Who are you? Why are you asking this?"
He sighed. Over the sound of Raven and Nyxie's arguing, I barely made out his whispered words. "She is my daughter."
Raven froze, but Nyxie didn't seem to have heard anything. "What?" Nyxie snapped at her.
Without answering, Raven turned and ran out of the dungeon.

Rilla and I locked eyes briefly, before she turned back to the old man. She was about to talk, when Nyxie called a guard over to return the man to his cell.
"We aren't done here." Nyxie hisses at Rilla, before stomping away.
"Kai..." Rilla whispers.
"I- I will go get you some food. All of you." I reply, running to the kitchen and back.

"Here." I say giving all the new prisoners food. Rilla introduced me to Ariellia, an Angel, and I introduced her to Raine, a quiet Elf who had been here for a while now.
"How are you?" Rilla asks softly.
"I'm ok..." I say, just as quietly, "But I miss you." I say, stifling a small sob.
"Oh sweetheart!" Rilla exclaims, reaching through the bars in an attempt of a hug, sorrow and pain in her expression again.
"I hoped you would come rescue me. But now..." I trail off, crying silently.
"Shh shh shh." Rilla says, trying to calm me down, "Don't worry. I will still get you out of here. I promise." She says, looking straight into my eyes, "I promise."
Old 04-18-2014, 02:54 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

I'm sorry I haven't posted yet, but will try to tomorrow!