PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Camp Pixie Dust Diary

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:59 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Camp Pixie Dust Diary

This summer, I'm planning on making a story that takes place during Sport's Camp. While we're waiting, I decided to make a story that takes place during Camp Pixie Dust 2014, only it's a diary.

This is the diary Rosa wrote during that summer. I got the time idea from Rainbowswirls.

Saturday June 21st 2014
My house, 6:00 PM

Dear Diary,

Today is the first day of summer and Camp Pixie Dust. Camp Pixie Dust seems so exciting that I thought I’d keep a diary where I write down my experiences.

Camp Pixie Dust is basically a camp themed event in Pixie Hollow that took inspiration from the mainland summer camps. My friend Snowflake attended all the Camp Pixie Dust events. I think she should be by my side. Camp sounds fun, and I even signed up, but I’m confused.

Each talent belongs to a different troop. Garden talents are in Troop Butterfly. Well, I like butterflies.

I bought a troop outfit and found a cool looking Troop Butterfly hideout. My counselors are Clay, Kate, Sandy, Emma and Iris. In the first camp challenge, I’m supposed to convince other garden fairies to sign up, the troop with the most sign ups wins. Strawberry and Rosetta have already signed up. I’m not totally sure what to do, but camp should be a blast this year!

Old 04-13-2015, 10:43 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
This is an awesome idea, Tinker! Can't wait for more!
Old 05-16-2015, 07:58 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Sorry I haven't wrote any stories. I was taking a break. I'm posting a lot of entries here to make up for it.

Sunday June 22nd 2014
Havendish Square, Noon

Dear Diary,

Okay, I guess I’m not supposed to hang out with Snowflake.

This morning when Snowflake and I were talking, Snowflake’s sister Marigold stopped us.

She said that starting last year, the troops started to get competitive with each other. By the last day, none of the troops would even talk to each other during the camp activities. Things went back to normal after camp, but the troop separation is back.

I can’t follow through with that! I really want Snowflake to guide me! Now I have to figure thing out all by myself. Strawberry and Rosetta are at the mainland now so I can’t reach them.

I don’t get this stupid troop separation thing. Yesterday, I was at the Ballroom pool with both Snowflake and Silver. They are together. Is Snowflake following through with this thing? Well, she turned to the rest of the light talents after Marigold explained the new tradition.

Well, camp is gonna be MUCH more complicated then I thought.

Hey, I see a garden fairy that didn’t seem to sign up yet. It’s Zephyr Sandywhisper. I know her, maybe I should convince her. After all, that is helping my troop and showing spirit.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014
The Ballroom, 8:00 PM

Dear Diary,

I can’t believe it, even though she’s spending a HUGE chunk of the summer at the mainland, I actually convinced Zephyr to sign up!

The Minister of Summer just visited the Ballroom. She came yesterday too. Some of the fairies from the mainland even flew by. I looked for someone I know, I found Strawberry wearing her troop uniform.

Strawberry told me that she was here for the Fast Flying Race tomorrow morning after breakfast. I might actually sign up for one of these camp competitions. I know, I’m a girly fairy, but I still wanna show some troop spirit. I’ll watch the race.

Monday June 23rd 2014
Fairy Coliseum, 10:30 AM

Dear Diary,

The fairies entering the first race are already on the start line warming up. Some of the fairies that are in the other races including Strawberry, who is in the second race, are by the sides warming up too.

For the first race, Marigold is representing Troop Rabbit, Moonglow is representing Troop Glowworm, Tinkerbell is representing Troop Turtle and I don’t know the fairies representing troops Butterfly and Otter. I’m rooting for the fairy representing Troop Butterfly.

Monday June 23rd 2014
Fairy Coliseum, 10:40 AM

Dear Diary,

The fairy I was rooting for got in last place, it was probably because she stumbled while Marigold made her trip right when the race started.

At least Mari didn’t win, she doesn’t deserve it. The Troop Otter racer won, and Mari got in second place, she seemed to make a big deal out of it. At least she almost won!

The racers for the second race are all lined up warming up. Strawberry is representing the butterflies, Buck is representing the rabbits, Hydrangea is representing the otters, and the other two racers are sparrow men that I don’t know.

I’m literally crossing my wings for Strawberry, I hope she does okay. I hope butterflies aren’t too weak.

Monday June 23rd 2014
Fairy Coliseum, 10:50 AM

Dear Diary,

Strawberry got in second place. Guess garden fairies aren’t all that bad, but Strawberry is one of the strongest garden fairies.

Still not sure if I should compete or not.
Old 05-23-2015, 09:34 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Monday June 23rd 2014
Havendish Square, 9:00 PM

Dear Diary,

I was just at the Fairy Tale Theater with Snowflake, Silver and Copperwind. I was listening to Lyria’s campfire story. Lyria is my favorite storytelling fairy (a lot of other fairies like her too) because her stories always seem so real, especially with the pixie dust images.

Lyria’s Campfire Story:

This very theater was once home to a ghost! One summer a long time ago, before Camp Pixie Dust officially started, a group of fairies decided to set a campfire on this stage and tell stories.

And when the last fairy thought she was safe, appearing above the campfire was a GHOST!

It is said that the ghost ate all the fairy campers and spit out what he can’t digest. He used the remains to create a magical gem, which is said to increase talent spirit. He hid it in the Never Mine where it still lies today.

Oh, and by the way, the gem might actually exist.

It may sound silly, but the gem might exist.

Thursday June 26th 2014
My house, 3:00 PM

Dear Diary,

For the past few days, I can’t talk to Snowflake. I tried to talk to her, but she says she’s too busy. She isn’t following through with Marigold, right? I hope not.

Can’t…get…gem...out…of…mind.

Saturday June 28th 2014
Fairy Coliseum, 11:00 AM

Dear Diary,

Maybe I should compete. Well, I hope I made the right decision. At least Strawberry will be with me though.

She noticed me hesitate near the Berry Ball competition sign up sheet. I was thinking about the last Berry Ball competition weekend so I can have time to train, after all, I’m not really the athletic type. I was only thinking of signing up so I can show some troop spirit.

The two troops the Butterflies will be competing against are Glowworm and Turtle. I had the choice to either compete against the Glowworms, who are stronger then the Turtles according to the previously won competitions with Strawberry, or compete against the slightly easier Turtles by myself.

I chose to compete with Strawberry who has more athletic experience. The competition is in two weeks, plenty of time to train.

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 06-22-2015 at 02:44 PM.
Old 06-22-2015, 02:46 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Friday July 4th 2014
Havendish Square, 10:40 AM

Dear Diary,

Haven’t written in a while. All that really happened during the past week was me not enjoying my camp experience due to Snowflake’s new competitiveness and the troop separation thing. Strawberry was also at the mainland during that week.

Well, Strawberry is still at the mainland now, but I’m still happy because TROOP BUTTERFLY WON THE FIRST CAMP CHALLENGE! So exciting!

Tomorrow is the first day of Wilderness Explorer Week. I got it; maybe I can use that as an excuse to look for that gem. I might need it.

Saturday July 5th 2014
Chilly Falls 11:00 AM

Dear Diary,

This week’s camp challenge is to help squirrels in the wilderness. The troop that helps the most will win. Instead of searching the Silver Trees where most fairies were searching, I looked in the Never Mine where the gem was supposed to be hidden. A few fairies, including Mari were of course, confused. I don’t understand why I’m looking for some gem that I’m not 100% sure exists.

Well, it didn’t go as I planned. I went as far out as I dared to go, and I didn’t find anything. Snowflake found me when I was about to leave. Well, she “saved” me at the absolute WORST time! I just found something unusual there! It reminded me of light talents. It looked like a mini firework display. I wanted to take a closer look, but Snowflake was pulling me back to Pixie Hollow.

I gotta come back later.

Friday July 11th 2014
My house, Noon

Dear Diary,

Strawberry was really mad at me this morning. It’s just one camp challenge! We even won the last one, but Strawberry is upset that I looked for some gem that may not actually exist instead of doing something that could help us win the challenge.

Well, it does seem like the gem might not exist. After all, it is a GHOST! But I noticed the strange firework display that I still can’t get out of my mind. I think I’m having a vision of a gem right now, it’s a yellow topaz.

Old 06-24-2015, 01:44 AM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
This is a great idea! Now I'm being inspired to write a story inspired by Camp Pixie Dust Wow, this makes me miss Pixie Hollow. Camp Pixie Dust was my favorite event.
Old 06-24-2015, 03:47 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Saturday July 12th 2014
2:00 PM

Dear Diary,

I'm so glad Strawberry is on my team, but I'm not sure if she's still mad at me about not participating in last week's camp challenge.

I'm not sure if I wanna play today. I've been feeling funny since yesterday. All I'm seeing is yellow and sparkles and stuff.

Saturday July 12th 2014
4:00 PM

Dear Diary,

We lost. It was all my fault. For the first half, we were winning, but then I got distracted. That light has gotten in my way again.

I still really want to find that gem, this could really help my troop, but I'm nervous to go back in there. I'll take a different route and see what I find.

Old 06-25-2015, 06:06 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sunday June 13th 2014
Chilly Falls 5:00 PM

Dear Diary,

There was more metal in that new route then I usually see in the Wilderness. Much more metal! I thought I saw an emerald there, but it was just a vision.

I hope it doesn't play any negative affects. There weren't any fireworks or sparkly magical looking things, just metal and a minor vision. Maybe it's just an area of the Never Mine that somehow has a lot of metal.

I left early because I hiked very far and almost got lost (again).

Saturday July 19th 2014
Cottonpuff Field 3:30 PM

Dear Diary,

I'm not sure if I should stop looking for the gem or keep taking different routes. I was helping Tinkerbell chose if she should chose Rock, Paper or Scissors in the Rock Paper Scissors game earlier.

I actually wanted to convince Zephyr what to chose (she's always choosing scissors) but I said that to Tinkerbell. Sorry, but all that green and emeralds in my mind are in my way!

I need some time to decide what to do.