PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old I met a forum fairy! **merged**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!
View seek4light's Photo Album
seek4light's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 76

My Mood: Inspired
seek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Rosepetal View Post
I met some fairies from the forms today! Including Mia Lightningwillow, i would
like to meet some more fairies from the forms sometime! Please tell me if you want to!
Rachel Rosepetal
Rachel, it was fun meeting you yesterday, ( THANK YOU, dear Sarah, for the group whisper that made it possible!) I love it when Forum members are in the Hollow at the same time as I am in there and I am able to meet them in person! I flew in to meet you at Sarah's house and brought my Autumn Pumpkinglow... or maybe it was Cricket Pepperspeck (?) and then flew my favorite fairy into Sarah's home to meet you; I refer to my Lark Morningsong as being my favorite fairy avatar. I look forward to visiting with you again, now that we are friends in the Hollow! Great to have been able to meet you!

Happy Smiles,
Seek4light

My Fairies:
Autumn Pumpkinglow
LARK MORNINGSONG
Cricket Pepperspeck
Old 08-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Yes, it was nice to meet you Rachel. I met so many at the tea party as well! My list got full!

Twi, I can set you up to meet Rachel as well.

Olivia, thank you for setting up a meet and greet with Stormy.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:46 PM
thanks, Stormy and Lilac!
View Sophie Silkpetal's Photo Album
Sophie Silkpetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Amazed
Sophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Yeah, yesterday I befriended Mia, and Rachel. Yay! Em helped, by flying to Mia and Rachel. Then I flew to her

Thanks Em!!
Old 08-13-2011, 03:48 AM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie Silkpetal View Post
Yeah, yesterday I befriended Mia, and Rachel. Yay! Em helped, by flying to Mia and Rachel. Then I flew to her

Thanks Em!!
Oh my gosh Sophie that is right! I have to thank Clover Elmlace for introducing us yesterday. YAY!!!!!
Old 08-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Sophie, I am glad you met Mia and Rachel.

I met alot of forum fairies through Olivia, just by flying to her.
How wonderful is it to have such great friends here.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:13 PM
thanks, Stormy and Lilac!
View Sophie Silkpetal's Photo Album
Sophie Silkpetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Amazed
Sophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Just a couple of days ago, I met Silver Candleshadow! ( is that the right name? )

On Saturday we were bunch hunting ( separately ) and I saw her, but she flew away before I could click on her profile. Then on Sunday, we both were with the Minister, and bumped into each other again. We went bunch hunting together.

I'm so glad I met you, Silver!

~ Sophie

Signature by Ruby {BookThing}. Thank you!
Old 09-29-2011, 12:01 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Wow ~ seems like everybody is getting together! Maybe I can meet up with you guys too via other forum friends.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:25 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Awesome how fairies are meeting others! I have met and befriended Jillian Snowdew in game. She is the only one I've met so far. It would be awesome to meet up with some of you. I think we should. ~ Flora Lovelylocks
Old 10-11-2011, 10:03 AM
ಌ is on a star ಌ
View Indigo_Glitterflower's Photo Album
Indigo_Glitterflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Rainbow
Indigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Happy

I met Sapphire Sweetfeather today, few min ago, in the Bubbly Bog, with my third Fairy, Trinity!
Sapphire, I tried to explain it was me, but you didn't respond, just showed me this :
Aww
After I got out, and there was Alexia Hollyheart's group, but you just left in the Bog...
Bad luck for me today - so near, yet so far LOL
Old 10-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oh my gosh! Really?? I was wondering if I should wait for someone to join (I usually do!), but since it was so late at night.. D:
Aaah! Just my luck! XD

In other news, since I'm posting here anyway..
About a week or two ago, I logged in to a random server, arrived in Neverberry Thicket and suddenly, a fairy called Tiny Nightmuse appeared next to me! :O
I checked her profile and thought, "Wow, that name sounds really familiar..", but while I was still pondering about what I should say (I am quite shy ), Miss Tiny left...
Then going back to the forums, I found out that she IS a member here!
Again, total fail... otl
Old 10-11-2011, 02:01 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Oh That's to bad Onion
Old 01-25-2012, 01:39 AM
Diamonds R 4ever
View Julie Mistybreeze's Photo Album
Julie Mistybreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Charming
Julie Mistybreeze has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I'm in Pixie Hollow several times during the day.... how do I look for all of you there? I would love to have my pixie pals from the forum on my fairy friend list!!
Old 01-25-2012, 02:02 AM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I am in PH right now server Mulberry Heights, dewdrop Vale in The Bubbly Bog,
as usual.

~Twi

Last edited by Twilight; 01-25-2012 at 02:18 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:13 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...0&postcount=61 This is the list of forum fairies I have met and seen.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Aw, I'm not on your list Jillian. I have met you once at a snowflake bunch, remember? (Maybe it was my imagination..? ^^")

Edit: No worries Jillian! I was just checking.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 01-29-2012 at 12:20 AM.