PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The Lost Friends

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-17-2015, 09:16 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Post The Lost Friends

I was recently thinking of the fairies I created way back in 2009, then I decided to write a story remembering them. Not all of these fairies are real because I can't remember everyone's names.

I hope you enjoy the story!

Chapter One
A Strange Hallucination

It was a seemingly normal day in Pixie Hollow; fairies were doing their work to change the seasons, no surprise here. But let’s visit Sunflower Gully where the light fairies were doing their work.

Snowflake Neverlily was doing what she does everyday to help, but then she noticed an animal fairy she doesn’t recall seeing in the Hollow standing right in front of her, she had short brown hair and a brown leafy outfit. “Come visit” the animal fairy said in a mysterious sounding voice. “Now”

Snowflake got so distracted that the cautious fairy tripped on a rock and fell into the stream. Lucky for her, Snow is a merfairy meaning she can swim, but her ankle was still sprained.

A few minutes later, Snowflake was in the hospital where a nursing fairy was tending her sprain. “The sprain isn’t that bad” the nursing fairy said. “It seems easy to remove”

Iridessa was in the room too, she was the one who took Snowflake to the hospital. “What caused this sprain?” the nursing fairy asked.

“I got distracted by a weird hallucination” Snowflake answered. “But don’t think I’ve seen that fairy in Pixie Hollow before, and she was telling me to visit her”

“It’s just a hallucination” the nursing fairy said. “You must’ve been working too hard; you’re a light fairy, right?”

Even after Snowflake’s sprain was cured, she was still concerned about the vision. The more she thought about it, the more familiar that fairy seemed. Although, there’s a high chance that it is just a hallucination and that she was working too hard.

Snowflake went to her friend Jenny’s house to talk to her.
“When I was working I had a vision of a fairy that seems familiar” she explained. “She told me to visit in an urgent sounding tone”

“What does the fairy look like?” Jenny asked.
“An animal fairy with orange and brown leafy clothes and short brown hair” Snowflake answered.

“It might just be a vision” Jenny said. “That can be the appearance of any animal fairy in Pixie Hollow!”

“You’re right” Snowflake agreed. “I was working way too hard recently, I need a break”

Snowflake relaxed for the rest of the day while Jenny and Iridessa took care of her work. She even forgot about the mysterious animal fairy, until she fell asleep.

That night, Snowflake dreamed about her arrival to Pixie Hollow in a first person view. Then, the dream showed her and the animal fairy she hallucinated. In the dream, the two fairies were good friends. Snowflake even saw twelve other fairies.

When she woke up, it came to her mind, the dream might’ve really happened to her.

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 09-19-2015 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:00 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Ooh, mysterious...I wonder what will happen next?
Old 09-19-2015, 01:06 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
What an interesting idea for a story! I, too, wonder what will happen next. (Suspense!)
I also really like your graphics that you make for your stories now, this one is just perfect.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-19-2015, 10:27 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Thanks!

Chapter Two
Not the Only One

Immediately after Snowflake woke up, she flew straight to Jenny’s house. “Jenny!” Snowflake shouted.

“It’s the middle of the night!” Jenny complained.
“That animal fairy appeared in my dream with twelve other fairies!” Snowflake explained.

“Who are the twelve other fairies?” Jenny asked.
“I don’t remember” Snowflake answered. “But I do remember the animal fairy clearly; I think she was my first friend in Pixie Hollow”

“What’s her name?” Jenny asked.
“I’m thinking” Snowflake said. “But I know that she has a lot of sisters, the last name is Tulip something…dance!”

“What?” Jenny questioned.
“The last name is Tulipdance” Snowflake explained. “I think there were thirteen sisters with that last name, I was good friends with the oldest one who’s the animal fairy, but I don’t know where she is!”

Let’s finish the night by seeing what Snowflake’s sister Marigold is up to. Mari had a first person dream about her own arrival day. When she was sitting by the Pixie Dust Well in her dandelion fluff dress, she noticed Silver sitting with the water talents and Snowflake sitting with the light talents. But another fairy also stood out, she was a beautiful garden fairy with long red hair. Marigold had no clue why she stood out.

That morning, Marigold met her older sisters Silver and Snowflake at the Tearoom. All three of the sisters looked exhausted.

“Anything wrong with you guys?” Silver questioned.
“What’s wrong with you?” Snowflake asked.
“Let’s just be straightforward” Marigold said. “I had an unusual dream last night.

“Me too!” Silver and Snowflake exclaimed at once.
“I had a dream of my arrival to Pixie Hollow” Marigold explained. “It’s just that this one garden fairy stood out, I think I remember hanging out with her on my first days, but I haven’t seen her recently”

“I had a dream that I was friends with an older animal fairy who had twelve sisters” Snowflake said.

“I had a dream that I think reflects off my first days in the Hollow” Silver stated. “I was with Silvermist and another water fairy that seems very familiar, I think her name is Daphne or something”

“I know who that animal fairy is” Snowflake said. “She was my first friend, her last name is Tulipdance, and I think I remember her first name being Mudpie”

“I’m wondering why we’re all dreaming of fairies that we knew, but forgot about” Silver said confused.

“I had a hallucination of Mudpie yesterday” Snowflake explained. “She wants me to visit her, but she said it in a strict sounding tone”

“Should we visit her?” Silver questioned.
“Yes” Snowflake answered. “I want to remember more about who she is, we’ll ask Queen Clarion about her after breakfast”
Old 09-26-2015, 01:04 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Three
The First Tulipdance

After breakfast, Silver, Snowflake and Marigold flew to Queen Clarion’s chambers to ask her about the mysterious fairies, but they flew into Cello, a messenger fairy on the way.

Cello noticed the fairies and handed them a leaf scroll. “Would you mind taking care of this for me please?” she asked. “I have a lot more important messages to deliver”

“We actually want to see the queen” Marigold explained.
“Queen Clarion is way too busy for visitors right now” Cello said. “Do you know Magnolia Tulipdance?”

“Tulipdance!”
Snowflake whispered to her sisters excitedly. “What’s her talent?” Snowflake asked.

“Garden” Cello answered. “I can point out the garden that she should be working in on the map”

The sisters enthusiastically nodded. After finding out where Magnolia is, the fairies set off to the Spring Valley.

“I think Magnolia was the name of that garden fairy in my dream” Marigold explained. “I actually recall us hanging out together”

Silver laughed. “You hanging out with a garden fairy?” she questioned.
“Not all garden fairies are as girly as Rosa and Rosetta!” Marigold argued.
“Well, we know that we’re having these dreams because the Tulipdance’s want us to visit” Snowflake said.

“So that water fairy is probably a Tulipdance” Silver started.

Later, the fairies made it to Magnolia’s garden. They noticed a beautiful red haired garden fairy watering her flowers.

“Excuse me” Marigold said. “We have a message from the queen”

“Thanks!” Magnolia said smiling.
“What does the message say?” Snowflake asked as Magnolia opened the scroll.
“It’s a reminder that I’m falling behind on my work” Magnolia answered.

“Can I help with the watering?” Silver offered.
“I’ll help with sunlight!” Snowflake joined.
“Thanks!” Magnolia said.
“Marigold, can you get the animals to help us?” Snowflake asked.
“I actually want to see your sisters” Marigold said.

“Sisters?” Magnolia questioned shocked about how much Mari knew.
“Remember me?” Marigold asked. “We hung out for a few days after I arrived, I’m Marigold Prettyblossom”

“Do you want to visit my sisters?” Magnolia asked. The three sisters enthusiastically nodded.

“I just need to get my work done” Magnolia said. “But you can help”

After Magnolia’s work was finished, she finally led Silver, Snowflake and Marigold to her home.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:44 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Four
Mysteriously Reunited

The Tulipdance house was in the Autumn Forest, it was located in a knothole in Maple Tree Hill.

“Do fairies in various talents live in this one location?” Snowflake asked.
“Yes” Magnolia answered. “We all live together”

As the fairies flew in the house, Snowflake got nervous; Mudpie seemed pretty demanding in the hallucination, is she too late?

The knothole house had two separate rooms; one of them included a fireplace, rugs, comfortable chairs, and a bookshelf, and the second room seemed to be a bedroom. Inside the house was Mudpie, a water fairy with a simple Cornflower Blue dress and a black bun with bangs, and a pretty light fairy with brown eyes and a dark brown bun as well as a yellow and brown outfit. The water and light fairy looked familiar.

“These fairies claim to know us” Magnolia said. “Do you remember any of them?”
“I think I do” Mudpie answered. She looked at Snowflake closely.

“I’m Snowflake Neverlily” she said. “Are you Mudpie Tulipdance?”
“How did you know?” Mudpie asked impressed.
“Did you miss me?” Snowflake asked. “You told me in a demanding tone to come visit in a hallucination”

“I did?” Mudpie questioned. “I did think about you”
“Probably with passion” the light fairy said. “Maybe the passion has gotten sent to Snowflake”

“I don’t know why” Snowflake said. “It wasn’t intended”

“Any who,” Mudpie continued. “These are my sisters Magnolia, Breezy and Coriander; Magnolia is the garden fairy, Breezy is the water fairy, and Coriander is the light fairy” Breezy and Coriander waved in a friendly way.

“Where are your other sisters?” Silver asked.
“How did you know that there are more of us?” Coriander asked.
“The dream” Marigold said.
“More are coming” Breezy answered. “It’s just that some of us are working right now”

Just then, a garden fairy with straight purplish red hair and a stylish looking outfit flew in. Snowflake recognized that fairy. In fact, when she was looking at that fairy she saw the background turn into Springtime Orchard. The fairy was with a red haired garden talent sparrow man.

“Are you okay?” the purple haired fairy asked. The setting was the knothole house again. “Another memory came back” Snowflake explained. “You were with a sparrow man”

“I remember you too!” the fairy exclaimed. “The sparrow man is probably my best friend, oh, I’m Elma”

“I’m Snowflake” she said. “Where are your other sisters?”

“They’re not here anymore” Coriander said. “We thought they were leaving to do their duties, but they mysteriously disappeared and stopped coming back”

“Any clue where they are?” Silver asked.
“Daphne left recently, about a week ago” Breezy explained. “I recall seeing her in Lillypad Pond the other day”

“Let’s look for the lost sisters!” Marigold said determined. “And we’re going to find out why they left you!”

“And why I kept having hallucinations” Snowflake continued.
Old 10-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Five
Out in the Hollow

The group of fairies flew over to Lillypad Pond to look for Daphne.

“I think Daphne was one of my old friends” Silver said. “She appeared in my dream last night”

“There she is!” Mudpie exclaimed. She pointed to a water fairy with styled short black hair and a simple blue outfit.

Silver approached Daphne. “Um…hi” she said. Daphne looked at Silver with a familiar expression. “Hi” she responded. “What brings you here?”

“We just want to know what’s up” Breezy explained. “Why haven’t you come back?”

“What?” Daphne asked confused.
“You’ve been out for a week” Coriander said.
“It’s been a week already?” Daphne questioned. “I don’t remember anything”

“I’m not she if she’s lying or not” Marigold said. “But you’re going home”

“Okay” Daphne said. “I’ve been gone for a week?”

“Let’s find the other sister” Snowflake suggested. “Who’s next?”
“One of us left almost a year ago” Mudpie explained. Then, Snowflake had another hallucination; it was of a garden fairy with curly blonde hair, tan skin, and a pink skirt. She was in Neverberry Thicket.

“Was she a garden fairy with curly blonde hair?” Snowflake asked.
“How did you know?” Coriander questioned.
“Another hallucination” Snowflake answered. “What’s her name?”

“I think Paprika” Mudpie answered. “She loved sweets, and she always hung out at the Tearoom and Neverberry Thicket”

“Let’s get searching!” Marigold said determined. “We’ll go to her favorite places!”

The first stop was Neverberry Thicket; the fairies flew into Harmony’s Sweet Shop. Luckily, Paprika was there buying cookies.

“Hi Paprika!” Mudpie said. “Remember us?”
“Yes” Paprika answered. “What are you doing here?”
“We want you to come back to our house” Magnolia said.
“Why?” Paprika asked.
“You haven’t come back in about a year” Breezy said.

“It’s been a year already?” Paprika asked confused. “I’d fly backward if I could!”
“It’s okay” Daphne said. “This same memory issue happened to me”
“I wonder why” Breezy said.

Snowflake no longer had hallucinations. “Who are the other lost sisters?” she asked. “I think they’re having memory problems too”

“I can’t remember” Mudpie answered. “But maybe you can stay with us!”
Old 10-07-2015, 08:22 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Six
The Second Dream

“Stay?” Snowflake questioned.
“We were great friends that haven’t gotten together in a while” Mudpie said. “Maybe you and your sisters can have a sleepover with us!”
“I’d love to” Snowflake exclaimed.

When the fairies got to the Tulipdance house, the sisters got into their beds while the guests claimed the bed of a sister that’s lost.

“Mudpie’s sleepovers are amazing!” Paprika exclaimed. “Because she’s the oldest, she plans all of our sister events”

“What are the sister events like?” Snowflake asked.
“There are sleepover nights where we do the sleepover activities that we’re going to do now” Breezy answered.
“And we have field trips where we all go somewhere together” Elma added. “The location can be anywhere!”
“We also have tea parties and picnics together” Paprika said.

“We should do sister events someday!” Snowflake suggested to Silver and Marigold.
“Do you guys live together?” Daphne asked.
“No” Marigold answered. “If we did, it would be chaos!”
“Probably because Marigold and I don’t get along!” Silver added.

“What should we do first?” Mudpie asked.
“How about a ghost story?” Marigold suggested.
“Count me out” Daphne said. Marigold told the story while Daphne hid under the covers cuddling with her stuffed fish”

After the ghost story the fairies played a few games, than they had some snacks.

“What’s next?” Snowflake asked after some more games and a fashion contest.
“I think it’s a good time to go to sleep” Mudpie said.
“Sleep?” Marigold said. “I say we stay up all night!”

“Then I dare you to spend the rest of the night awake in the forest while we sleep safe and sound in our comfy beds!” Mudpie said. Everyone giggled, but Marigold flew out.

“Are you sure she’ll be okay?” Daphne asked.
“She does that all the time” Snowflake said. “Why are we sleeping anyway?”
“It’s a secret” Mudpie said. “But it has to do with Snowflake”
“Well, after that rough night last night, I am tired!” Snowflake said. “I don’t mind sleeping now!”

Shortly after Snowflake fell asleep, she had a dream that she was in Sunflower Gully with another light fairy, she had dark skin and short dark hair. There was also a tinker fairy with dark skin and the styled short hair, and Snowflake thought she saw an animal fairy with light brown braids.

The next morning, Snowflake broke out the news; “I had another dream!”
Old 10-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Seven
Another Search and Surprise

“About who?” Silver asked as she slowly woke up. The other sisters woke up too.
“I think the other sisters” Snowflake answered.

Just then, Marigold entered the house all covered in dirt, dried up leaves and tangles.

“Did you just spend the night in the forest?” Coriander questioned.
“I played with the animals throughout the night” Marigold explained. “We might’ve woken up some other fairies though”

Coriander sighed. “What’s this book you’re holding?”
Marigold was holding a book that looked like a leaf journal. “It’s our Lost Friend Adventure Guide” The words were printed in blackberry ink on the cover.

“What’s that for?” Magnolia asked.
“It’s where we keep track of our epic adventure in finding the lost friends” Marigold explained. “I never knew this will be epic!” Daphne said.

“I’ll keep track of all the sisters we find, where we find them, and information about them” Marigold explained. “Who’s the oldest?” Mudpie raised her hand.

“What’s your favorite color?” she asked.
“Grassblade Green” Mudpie answered.
Marigold wrote the name of Mudpie’s favorite color on a page with the words Mudpie on the heading. “What’s your favorite food?” Marigold asked.

After Marigold asked more questions about Mudpie and wrote the answers down, she asked the same questions about the other six sisters in the house.

“I’ve never seen Marigold like this before”
Silver whispered.

After Marigold finally finished the first six pages, she closed the book and flew away. “I’ve got animals to play with!”

“Do you want to meet us at the Fairy Tale Theater after dinner?” Elma offered.
Silver and Snowflake nodded, and then everyone flew off to the Tearoom for breakfast.

That night, the fairies met each other at the theater. According to the poster, Case of the Missing Sparklers was playing. The poster also stated that some of the actors weren’t even performing talents.

Silver and Snowflake sat with the Tulipdance sisters in the theater. Later, the play began. “I love this play!” Snowflake whispered.

Dulcie, Redleaf (the minister of autumn), and Fira were played by actual acting talents, but Iridessa played herself. The fairy that played Blaze didn’t seem to be a performing fairy; when the final scene came, Snowflake’s dream was remembered clearly with the tinker fairy in her dream standing out.

“We need to look at the cast list after the show” Snowflake whispered.

When the play ended, the fairies looked at the cast list which was near the poster. The last line of the list really stood out to Snowflake (Neverlily):

Blaze-Snowflake Tulipdance (tinker talent)

“Her last name is Tulipdance” Coriander observed. “I think she’s one of our lost sisters”
“And one of my old friends” Snowflake said.
“Who is named after you and also isn’t a winter fairy” Mudpie continued.

“Yes” Snowflake said. “I clearly remember her, and I remember my first best friend”
“Who?” Elma asked.
“Her name was Magpie” Snowflake explained. “She’s a light fairy just like me”

“Do you know where Snowflake Tulipdance or Magpie live?” Mudpie asked.
“I don’t know” Snowflake said. “It wasn’t as clear as Daphne and Paprika” She thought for a moment. “But I do know their talents and that I think they live in their talent’s main region!”
Old 10-17-2015, 01:29 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Eight
A Disenchanting Discovery

“Let’s look for Snowflake Tulipdance first” Silver suggested. “Do you think she lives in Tinker’s Nook?”

Snowflake Neverlily nodded. “Let’s go”

On their way to Tinker’s Nook, Snowflake thought about another fairy; the third fairy in her dream, the animal fairy. Just then, another strong memory hallucination came back, a negative one this time.

“What’s wrong?” a voice asked. It was Daphne ending the painful vision.
“The hallucination” Snowflake said. “I don’t feel like explaining it”

When the fairies entered Tinker’s Nook, they looked around for the fairy that looked like the one playing Blaze; after looking for about twenty minutes with the tinker fairies confused because nature fairies were in the tinker fairy location, they finally found Snowflake Tulipdance on her workbench.

“Who’s going to approach her?” Snowflake asked the sisters.
“You” Silver answered. “You were her friend”

Snowflake nervously approached the tinker fairy. “Um, hi” she said.
“What’s going on?” the tinker fairy asked confused.
“I’m Snowflake Neverlily” she said. “Remember me? We were friends!”

The other Snowflake paused her work and thought for a moment, “Oh yeah! The other Snowflake! I remember you know!” The two Snowflake’s hugged.

“Wait a minute” Coriander said. “It’s kind of confusing having two Snowflakes’”
“Well,” Snowflake T said. “My friends have been calling me Snowy recently”
“We’ll call the tinker fairy Snowy and the light fairy Snowflake” Mudpie stated.

“Do you remember Magpie Tulipdance?” Snowflake asked.
Snowy looked shocked, “YOU REMEMBER HER??????”
“From a dream” Snowflake explained. “Do you know where she is?”

Snowy nodded. “I’m actually going to meet her right after I finish fixing this” she said. “I think Amber will be there too”

“Amber Tulipdance?” Snowflake questioned herself. The previous hallucination became stronger and more powerful. She realized that she has to apologize!

The group flew over to an area in Summer Glade near Sunflower Gully. Snowflake would’ve been excited to see an old friend again, but instead, she’s nervous about confronting Amber.

Magpie was seen doing her light talent duties while talking to the animal fairy in Snowflake’s dreams, only her hair was worn down. When she noticed Snowflake, she glared at her.

“Hi Snowy!” Magpie exclaimed. “Who are those other fairies?”
“Remember Snowflake Neverlily?” Snowy asked.
“I think so,” Magpie answered. “I do!”

Snowflake and Mudpie suddenly hugged each other tightly. “Where were you?” Magpie asked excited.

“Sending bugs to other fairies on their arrival days?” Amber guessed.
“Uh oh!” Snowflake thought to herself. “She’s still holding the grudge!”

Old 10-25-2015, 09:30 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Nine
Stumped

“I don’t want any more bugs on me” Amber said turning away. “Come on Magpie”

“What happened?” Silver whispered to Snowflake.
“On Amber’s arrival day, I had fun by tossing bugs on all the guests” Snowflake confessed. “I tossed bugs on Magpie and Snowy too, but they seem forgive me”

“Just apologize” Daphne told Snowflake.
“That might be the only way to get the sisters back to our home” Mudpie explained.

Then, Snowflake remembered why they wanted to see her old friends. She flew straight in front of Amber and her friends.

“It seems like you’re still rude!” Amber said.
“Not anymore” Snowflake said. “I’d fly backward if I could for the bug incident, I was horrible back then”

“Hmm” Amber said. “What are you doing here anyway?”
“I’m just wondering if you guys have a memory problem” Snowflake explained. “You haven’t came back to the Tulipdance house in over a year”

Just as Snowflake expected, Magpie, Snowy and Amber looked shocked.
“I’m not sure what’s going on with this whole memory thing” Silver said. “But will you come back home?”

Magpie and Snowy enthusiastically nodded, but Amber flew out to the forest.
“We’re joining the family again!” Magpie said enthusiastically.

Just then, Marigold rushed over. “Are there more additions?” she asked. Magpie nodded. “What’s your favorite color?” Marigold asked.

“I’m usually the one that’s like that!” Snowflake whispered to the sisters.

After Marigold finished asking the questions, the fairies thought about the other three sisters that need to be found, but what Snowflake really wanted is to find out why she keeps having dreams and hallucinations and why the sisters lost their memory.

“I’ll go to the library to find out what strange stuff is going on” Snowflake said.
“Can we help?” Elma offered.
“I’ll handle this on my own” Snowflake said. “I’ll tell you the answer when I find it”

Snowflake flew to Pixie Hollow’s library where she grabbed a stack of books that might give the answer…they didn’t.

As Snowflake read through more and more books, she still couldn’t find the answer. The sun began to set, and fairies were leaving the library. Snowflake tried to stay awake, but as she read more and more of the words, she got more and more exhausted.

“Must find answer”
Snowflake repeated to herself. “Mustn’t fall asleep”
Old 10-29-2015, 12:09 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Ten
The Third Group of Sisters

Snowflake then found herself in an area that seemed to be Treetop Bend still feeling exhausted. She tried to see the other fairies that were with her. She recognized an animal fairy with a dark brown braid, a water fairy that looked kind of like the animal fairy only she had simple dark brown hair and a small simple dark purple dress. There was also a beautiful tinker fairy with a fancy light green outfit and blonde hair.

As Snowflake examined the three fairies, she was almost certain that the animal fairy was named Libby. Before she could fully examine the other two fairies, all of them flew off to the forest. Then, the sounds of the environment became quieter and quieter. Then, she realized that she was sleeping at one of the tables in the library on the pages of one of her books.

Snowflake flew over to the Tulipdance house. Although it was still night, Mudpie was sitting outside of the knothole.

“Mudpie” Snowflake said.
“What?” Mudpie asked.
“First of all, why are you outside at nighttime?” Snowflake wondered.
“I like to look at the stars” Mudpie said. “That constellation is the Great Wand, that’s Winda Quickwing, and that’s the Pixie Dust Tree”

“Cool!” Snowflake said. “I just had another dream of three more fairies that might be the last three sisters”
“What about Amber?” Mudpie asked. “She isn’t home yet”
“I’d like to find the other three sisters too” Snowflake said. Then, she explained their appearances.

“I think the animal fairy is named Libby” Mudpie remembered.
“Just as I thought” Snowflake said. “Do you know where she is?”
“No clue” Mudpie said. “We were good friends, but I have zero clue where she is now”
“Then I guess we’ll have to ask the queen or a messenger fairy” Snowflake suggested. “I hope one’s awake now”

What the fairies did notice was a bright yellow glow from Queen Clarion’s chambers. Ree was working hard even though her helper Lisel was trying to get her to sleep.

“Um, excuse me, your highness” Snowflake said. “By any chance, do you know any animal fairies named Libby Tulipdance?”

“She’s been missing out on her work for years” Ree answered. “I’m not sure what’s going on”

“Do you think she ventured outside of Pixie Hollow?” Snowflake asked.
“She might’ve” Ree answered thinking things through. “I last saw her flying with two other fairies”

“How can we find her?” Mudpie asked.
“I don’t know” Ree replied. “Sorry”

After a few moments, Snowflake finally stood up; “We’re going to fly out of Pixie Hollow and look for the sisters!”
“WHAT?” Mudpie replied shocked. “No!”
Old 11-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Eleven
Beyond the Hollow

“Mudpie,” Snowflake said, “it’s our only way to find them!”

After a short moment of silence, Mudpie finally agreed to do the search. “Where do we look first?” she asked.

Snowflake closed her eyes tightly, the dream came back. She noticed that the fairies were in Treetop Bend, but what stood out was the very edge, what leads outside of Pixie Hollow.

“I think we need to start at Treetop Bend” Snowflake suggested.
Mudpie agreed, “Follow me”

When the two fairies flew over to the very edge of Treetop Bend, Snowflake noticed that Mudpie looked kind of tired.

“I think you’ve been staying up too late too much stargazing” Snowflake observed.
“It’s not that,” Mudpie said, “it’s just that a dream is coming back, I’ve been dreaming about you and the lost sisters a lot recently”

After flying out in Neverland’s forest for a while, with no other voices heard, the two fairies heard the slight sound of chatter, and then they could see the fairies. There was an animal fairy with a long brown braid, a water fairy with a simple dark purple petal dress and brown hair simply worn down, and a pretty blonde tinker fairy with a light green leaf dress and a matching grass bow. Snowflake recognized these fairies right away because they looked identical to the ones in her dream.

“Hi!” the water fairy said cheerfully. “I’m Lavender! I think I recognize you!” The animal fairy smiled. “This is my friend Libby!”

The tinker fairy stood far away from the others looking at Snowflake with a negative expression.

“This is Clover,” Lavender explained, “She can be snooty sometimes!”

“Well,” Tiger stated, “you have been gone for years”
“Yes,” Libby said shocking Snowflake and Tiger, “we were searching for the long lost Hope Lightningdance, she’s a tinker fairy who’s older then all of us”

“Did you know her?” Snowflake asked. “Was she your friend?”
“Yes,” Lavender answered with a tear, “she was almost in our sisterhood before we realized that we were born from different laughs”

“Maybe we can talk to Queen Clarion about this,” Snowflake suggested, “the other fairies miss you too”

While Libby and Lavender agreed to go back to Pixie Hollow, Clover stood still with a glow almost orange colored. “I don’t want to go back with Snowflake!”

“Oh yeah,” Snowflake thought, “the bugs!”
“I’d fly backward if I could for that arrival day bug incident” Snowflake apologized.
Why are you still holding that grudge?” Libby asked, “Being mad all the time isn’t fun!”
“Are you guys going back?” Clover asked.
Libby and Lavender nodded. “I guess I’ll follow along then” Clover joined the group as they flew back to Pixie Hollow.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Twelve
The Memory Mystery

When the fairies got back in the Tulipdance house, all the other sisters (except Amber) were inside chatting.

“Lavender,” Snowflake said, “because you got Clover to forgive me, maybe you can have Amber Tulipdance forgive me, and then we’d have all the sisters back”

“Sure,” Lavender answered, “where do you think Amber is?”
“I’ll show you” Mudpie offered.

After Lavender and Mudpie left, Clover asked, “What’s the deal with getting Amber back? Can’t she fly home herself?”

“A lot of us left for work one day, and then we seemed to forget that we’re supposed to go home, we had zero clue that we were out for such a long time” Paprika explained.

“That’s what we’re trying to find out” Snowflake said.

“Hmmm,” Libby said thinking, “what did you do when you first left?”

“Well,” Daphne started, “after breakfast, I saw a delicious looking cake left with a note telling me it’s an offering; it looked so good that I ate it!”

“Me too!” Paprika added.

Snowy gasped, “Mudpie, Amber, and I had the same experience, a fairy wearing a black cloak even gave each of us a slice!”

“You shouldn’t take food from a mysterious looking figure” Snowflake said.
“But it looked so tasty!” Snowy replied.
“I wonder who’s giving these cakes” Mudpie stated.
“Let’s find out” Snowflake suggested.
“How?” Clover asked.

“Anyone remember any details about the figure?” Snowflake asked everyone.
“I think I saw her flying towards Tinker’s Nook,” Daphne recalled, “I think
“Let’s go to Tinker’s Nook then!” said Mudpie.
Old 11-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Thirteen
Secrets Revealed

In Tinker’s Nook, the group flew into Fairy Mary flying around giving orders to the tinker fairies.

“Fairy Mary,” Snowy called, “by any chance did you see any, dark, figures flying around?
“It might’ve just been a shadow,” Mary answered, “now; I must get back to my work”
“But did you see anything?” Libby asked.
“Maybe,” replied Fairy Mary, “but I have to go now, there’s work that needs to be done”

“Let’s split up and search Tinker’s Nook,” Mudpie ordered, “whoever finds the dark figure shall approach her and remove the disguise, it’s probably just a mischievous fairy”

Libby, Lavender and Clover decided to search together, they happened to be the ones to find the dark figure”

“Who’s going to remove that cloak thingy?” Libby asked. Lavender and Clover backed up. “Fine,” Libby replied, “I’ll do it”

As Libby approached the figure, she examined what was making her dark, as she got closer; she noticed that it was obviously just a black cloak. Libby confidently pulled the cloak off the fairy, and it revealed a pretty tinker fairy with straight brown hair, a light green leafy dress, brown eyes, and Cherryblossom Pink flower accessories.

Libby gasped, “That’s Hope Lightningdance!” Lavender and Clover gasped too. “Where were you? We were searching for years!”

“Giving fairies my special cake,” Hope answered. “I always wanted to bake a special cake; I found this edible looking syrup in the forest that I decided to use as my special ingredient, I actually gave the cake to your sisters”

“It actually, umm…” Lavender explained,
“Made them forget that they have to go home” Clover finished.
“Yeah,” Lavender said, “they were unconsciously gone for days, and some were even gone for years!

“I’d fly backward if I could” Hope apologized.
“Why were you delivering these cakes in a black cloak anyway?” Clover asked.
“I don’t like attention,” Hope said, “I want fairies to taste my cake, but I don’t want any attention from it”

“Well,” Libby said, “I think the memory mystery is solved now, let’s meet up with the Tulipdance sisters”