PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests > Played

Played Archives for minigame threads

Old Animal Derby~ Cheating?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-23-2013, 12:03 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Shocked Animal Derby~ Cheating?

I had no idea it was even possible to cheat in animal derby.
I was at the Fairy Colosseum today, when I saw two girls talking about this girl there that was "cheating". (I prefer not to mention names.)

I asked them how she cheated and they said that she uses the freeze power-up when she's in first.

I was surprised, because before I normally did the same thing!

I would like confirmation from you all, to make sure if it is cheating or not.

From a worried Pixie,

Lily Snowfleck

-----------------------
Old 07-23-2013, 12:06 AM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
No worries, that's not cheating, Lily. That is just part of the game I have heard that what alot of fairies do to cheat is they make three or four fairies and play animal derby on different tabs so that they can win and level up.

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 07-23-2013, 12:18 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 

Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Oh, Thank You Stormy!
Thank Goodness I wasn't cheating!

Lily Snowfleck

-------------------------
Old 07-23-2013, 01:04 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
You can relax your wings, Lily! What you do is not cheating. I actually sometimes (under the right circumstances) do a similar thing. It's not considered cheating because the game lets lets the players have those power ups, which were made for the user to get ahead. It was merely the purpose of the freeze power-up. Those pixies were probably just upset they didn't win. Some fairies do cheat, like what Stormy said.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:08 AM
Cupcake :)
View CookiezPrincess's Photo Album
CookiezPrincess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Pixieish
CookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
i had heard about that there was cheating, i was sort of afraid to ask lol
Old 07-23-2013, 01:34 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
No, that's not cheating. I can understand the disappointment of being in first about to cross the finish line and all of a sudden a person uses the freeze power-up, though. It's just that some pixies get upset when they're very close to winning, but don't because of some power-up, especially the freeze power-up. But it's just a game, what can you do? You will have many other chances to win.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:53 PM
I Love Pixie hollow :)
View KarinaPixie's Photo Album
KarinaPixie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Spring 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Adventurous
KarinaPixie has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Rainbow No worries! :)

It's not cheating,but the only way someone can be cheating is to be using two fairies at the same game and make one lose so the other one can win.That's the only form of cheating that I know.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:47 AM
Is a Blaugrana Princess ♥
View Serendipity Stardance's Photo Album
Serendipity Stardance's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
Serendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent
Wink

Hey, as a racer I can tell use the freeze in the last moment is not a cheat, I use that when I get it. But fall over and over to get freeze can be a little irritating I prefer to race with people that dont fall to get ice.

Cheating is when you go to a quiet server using 2 fairies at the same time an make one lose to get much wins in the other.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:56 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank You so much guys!

And Serendipity, I do remember you telling a fairy not to fall for ice in the hollow.

Lily Snowfleck

----------------------
Old 07-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Mr Freeze

Falling on purpose gives you the freeze? How would you test that? Also, is that a new change in the last year or two?

Stormy Lightningberry

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 07-24-2013, 02:34 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Yes Stormy, I used to race since the coliseum was created, i can tell you that a racer noticed about that , His name is Zak he was the best racer in animal derby in all the seasons until he stopped to race for the meanies fairies.
If you keep falling in all the obstacles you sure will get the ice, is like a bug in the game i think, this should be not pass. with the time many fairies noticed about that and they use this for win easy, is very irritant play a race with the people who do it, if i see that someone is doing it i leave in the same moment.

About cheating... sigh... since animal derby was created people found the way for cheat and it was getting worst...

The first thing that see unfair is that no members can't choice animals is like let you play with 3 cards while the game use 5... there is a disadvantage, 1 turtle against bunnies or others is unfair, think about 1 bunnie againts 3 turtles... The people started to cheat with this,
those players played just with no members getting wins fast and easy... and when post office opened players promised send gifts to who leave them win . With the time they noticed that they did not need others is there when they started to create new fairies playing with both in the same time , letting win always the same fairy ,if you check their profile they had all races won and it is statistically impossible.Cause this started more bulling problems in the hollow, the cheaters created clones for bother the others races,pretending to be the good racers, i remember when they created 3 Zak racer, they created Koko racer and also Serendipity racer.

What i think? The game should be not allows that people can cheat, this kind of cheating create conflicts btw who play fair and who not, clones are mean with everyone, i saw adults saying very rude words to children, yes.. one of the more cheater was an adult...sad.

I think that they should:
  • Create 1 special server for who want compete for the leaderboard.
  • Not allow that computers with the same IP play in the same time,in animal derby, crazy cakes and tea for two
  • OR remove the leaderboard and done!

The leaderboard is just for honor but people don't respect anything, i prefer don't have more the leaderboard there than the bulling, cheater and rude people.

and Lily use the ice (if you got it without keep falling) is fair

Old 07-25-2013, 04:53 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Musical Note To Stormy Lightningberry

When you first get a power-up, then on the corner of the screen, the 4 different power-ups roll fastly then stop. Well, there is a way to click on the power-up you want while it's rolling, (Like the freeze) but it is very hard to do it without tripping over an obstacle.

Lily Snowfleck

--------------------------

Last edited by Lily Snowfleck; 07-25-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:44 AM
Bring PH back! pretty plz
View Grace Twinklelashes's Photo Album
Grace Twinklelashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: BerryNice
Grace Twinklelashes has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Ive dealt with a lot of cheaters i was in a quiet server colecting ingredients then i went to animal derby becuase i was gonna go straight to Hidden Ridge where there was more people then i saw this girl cheating she had a clone of herself which i knew she was cheating i took a screenshot and sended it in and sadly she got on the leaderboards She doesnt deserve to be on the leaderboards
Old 08-01-2013, 03:39 AM
R.i.p Rosepetal
View Glamour_Fairy's Photo Album
Glamour_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Doc
Glamour_Fairy has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent
Shocked

Yeah i think i knew a cheater in animal derby she was playing against me and her other fairy Missed all of it the power ups and the jumps and ducks i think that was a cheater and they fell asleep at the same time and i asked that girl if she was cheating and this is what she said to me :" ROSEPETAL IT ISNT UR BEES NICE TO KNOW IF IM CHEATING AND I REPORTED YOU!" and she left before i could even report her........That was quite a mood she had and after she said that people did say some nasty things about her that im not even gonna mention but i can mention that they were by my side

Last edited by _Stormy_; 08-01-2013 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Inappropriate
Old 08-01-2013, 04:00 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
It's definitely not a cheat to use the freeze power-up in the last part of the race; in fact, it's one of the most effective ways to win. I've had it done to me and it's quite annoying though. But I hate it when people fall down over and over to get freeze, now that might be considered cheating... or at least a cheap way to win.