PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Sprinkle of Pixie Dust > Greetings and Goodbyes archive

Greetings and Goodbyes archive Greetings and Goodbye Archive forum.

Old Pumpkin Here!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-10-2014, 06:03 AM
Ma ma ma ma.. Animals x)
View Pumpkin's Photo Album
Pumpkin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
DOW Follower Award - Retired Get Connected Award  - Retired Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Curious
Pumpkin has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Heart Pumpkin Here!

Hey everyone, I'm Pumpkin! I've been apart of Pixie Hollow since the beginning. When it closed I got really depressed and didn't want to be apart of the forums much, but I think it's healthy that I come back and meet some pixies going through the same thing! So please, introduce yourself c:
Old 06-10-2014, 06:07 AM
BK
View xAmberXOX's Photo Album
xAmberXOX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: CantWait
xAmberXOX is a talented FairyxAmberXOX is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Hiya, Pumpkin! Glad more and more people are joining the forums! I'm Amber and I joined phf in november last year. I was as depressed as you, crying for months (of course, I stopped haha). I found phf and I've never felt more happier knowing that not all of ph has been taken away. You'll have fun here, there's a lot you can do. If you ever need help around or just want someone to talk to, were all here for you! -gives welcome muffin- there's something to get ya started!
Old 06-10-2014, 06:11 AM
Ma ma ma ma.. Animals x)
View Pumpkin's Photo Album
Pumpkin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
DOW Follower Award - Retired Get Connected Award  - Retired Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Curious
Pumpkin has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmberXOX View Post
Hiya, Pumpkin! Glad more and more people are joining the forums! I'm Amber and I joined phf in november last year. I was as depressed as you, crying for months (of course, I stopped haha). I found phf and I've never felt more happier knowing that not all of ph has been taken away. You'll have fun here, there's a lot you can do. If you ever need help around or just want someone to talk to, were all here for you! -gives welcome muffin- there's something to get ya started!
Oh, I've been on the forums for a long while, I'm just coming back to it lol
but thank you!
Old 06-10-2014, 06:16 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh wow, a Founding Fairy!

Welcome back, Pumpkin! I don't recall meeting you, but I'm Hazel. I'm so glad you've returned, I would love to get to know you!
Old 06-10-2014, 06:38 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Welcome back, Pumpkin! I'm Alexa Diamondflower (that was also my fairy's name on PH). I signed up here at the beginning of April (if I recall correctly) so we've never met (at least, on here we haven't. Did we ever meet on PH?), so it's nice to meet you. Here is what is goin' on in the forums..

Camelot: Uprising (a Medieval RP that I made. You can join but you might want to join soon, if you want to)

Summer on the Mainland (An RP set during summer Fairy Camp in modern times. I highly recommend this RP. It's not too late to join)

June 2014 Crossword Contest (I think the title is pretty self explanatory)

Pixie Hollow is Coming Back: Rumors (this has been up for a while but it still gets new posts everyday)

The Name Game #2 (you technically just post names that you could use for your fairy avatar in PH. I know I didn't explain it well so you might want to check it out so you get a better idea of the game)

Count to 30 Cookies Before the Mods Get Them #2 (this has been up for a while, too, but it stills get new posts everyday)

New Activity: Alphabet Soup (Again, this has been up for quite some time, but it still gets new posts everyday)

Those are just the most popular threads in the forums. There are a tone of other threads that are amazing, also! Great to have you back Pumpkin!

Fly With You later!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Hey Pumpkin welcome back to the forums I'm Autumn Neversprite.
I did the same thing and took a break from PH anything for a while after it closed.

Well i started a thread where others can share photos that are of real life things that make you think of pixie hollow so feel free to go there and share anything.

Also i did start a thread where i share my nature photos so people that do edits or would like to use real life nature photos for edits you order so check it out when you can if you do edits your or would like to use them when making an order feel free to do so.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Welcome back Pumpkin! I don't think I've met you before, but I'm Coconut!
Old 06-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Welcome back Pumpkin! I don't think we've met before, so let me introduce myself. I'm Rainbowswirls, as you can see. If PH comes back, I'll be Julie Rainbowswirls, Rainmist, or Infinity.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Welcome back to the forums, Pumpkin. My name is Figfig, and I'm super glad to meet ya. Here, have some welcome-back flowers.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Welcome back to the forums, Pumpkin. Glad to meet you, I'm Alyce. I hope you enjoy your time in here.
~Alyce
Old 06-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Time to read your posts
View Ghatat Bluemist's Photo Album
Ghatat Bluemist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award Get Connected Award  - Retired 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Splashing
Ghatat Bluemist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Hello Pumpkin I am Ghatat , i'm new here and nice to meet you

Last edited by Ghatat Bluemist; 06-10-2014 at 02:28 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Fly with you and welcome back, Pumpkin!
Pixie Hollow's closing has been hard on all of us, but I assure you that PHF is one of the best places to be if you ever need a pick-me-up. Its helped me out plenty of times before!
Old 06-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Phenomenal
View theatercandy's Photo Album
theatercandy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Summer 2016 Award Summer 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Adventurous
theatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Hi Pumpkin! I'm theatercandy!

Welcome back!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Welcome back Pumpkin c:
Old 06-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Welcome back, Pumpkin. My name is Daisybelle, but you can just call me Daisy.

Last edited by Daisybelle; 06-10-2014 at 10:14 PM.