PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old New Pixie Hollow Remake!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-27-2019, 03:30 AM
Is a Pixie
View Lavender Marie's Photo Album
Lavender Marie's Fairy
My Mood: CantWait
Lavender Marie has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
News New Pixie Hollow Remake!

Hi everyone! My name is Lavender and I've been working on a new remake of Pixie Hollow with a very talented group of pixies. It's called We the Pixies and we are proud to announce the release of our first teaser: Bubble Bounce. Our developers are hard at work tinkering on the game itself, so we thought we'd share a sneak peak. How many of my fish can you save? Post your best score below!

Bubble Bounce

Last edited by Lori; 06-22-2019 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Advertising
Old 02-08-2019, 01:07 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Wow! It felt really nice to be able to play Bubble Bounce again. Thanks so much for that! I'll be checking back here for any possible future updates.

Last edited by Neverbelle; 03-19-2019 at 02:32 AM.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:08 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
This is fantastic!! I actually cried I was so so overjoyed to play. I sent in an application to work I would love to! I am an illustration major at my university and I draw digitally so I can do furniture, clothes, and/or meadows for you guys. (Or anything you need!)

Sidenote: I don't remember Bubble Bounce being that hard!
Old 02-18-2019, 02:21 AM
Phenomenal
View theatercandy's Photo Album
theatercandy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Summer 2016 Award Summer 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Adventurous
theatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Omg you're so amazing for remaking the game! I can't wait to see the finished project. I want to help but I don't know what I'd be good for haha
Old 03-03-2019, 10:48 PM
3 Founding Fairies 2008
View Peweli's Photo Album
Peweli's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award 
Total Awards: 51

My Mood: Festive
Peweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Bounce

OMG!! I played Bounce today and it brought back so many memories. Hopefully you will be able to bring back Pixie Hollow close to the original. The game was so fun to play.

My Fairies: Quicksilver Cloudshimmer Twilight Diamondshimmer Topaz Nightwhisper
Arrival Date - January 24, 2007
Old 06-22-2019, 03:33 PM
Administrator
View Lori's Photo Album
Lori's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 50

Lori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A list
That was really fun!

Thank you for sharing that with us!
Old 07-19-2019, 12:31 AM
Is a Pixie
View Lavender Marie's Photo Album
Lavender Marie's Fairy
My Mood: CantWait
Lavender Marie has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
News New Pixie Hollow Remake UPDATE!

Hello, everyone! Lavender is posting this on behalf of me: I am Teresa, a staff member of We The Pixies.

I'd like to talk to you all about our progress on the game. If you've been following our project, you may notice that we have some pictures from a year ago of our progress on create a fairy. This was before I joined the team as developer and proposed switching over from Construct 2 to a proper web development stack. This switch cost us our progress on create a fairy, but in turn gives us a much more performant, flexible, and extensible game. Since then we have released the bubble bounce demo from upthread, and are into recreating create a fairy once again.

However, we continue to face some obstacles. We fully intend to continue the project, but our progress has been slowed since in the past several months, as we have had to restructure our team a few times and have lost some of our staff to real life priorities.

And so, we would ask you for help. Please spread the word about our rewrite! The more support we have, the easier it will be to find new staff to help rebuild our beloved Hollow. Share us on social media or just tell you friends who miss PH, and if you have skills that we can use please use the appropriate application form below to apply!

Developer Application

Artist Application

Audio Application

Thanks to all the support we have received thus far. Fly with you later!

Last edited by Lori; 07-20-2019 at 10:12 PM. Reason: advertising
Old 07-20-2019, 06:36 AM
in a blink
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
I really hope this project takes off! I miss PHO so much even after all these years.
Old 10-10-2019, 06:33 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I just played and joined the Discord AND filled out the artist application. What a true delight it was to have a little piece of the Hollow back.

Old 10-12-2019, 06:52 AM
Is a Pixie
View Teresa's Photo Album
Teresa's Fairy
My Mood: Bahahaha
Teresa has chosen their Fairy magic
Hey, everyone! I'm so excited to let you all know that we've released a new update -- a demo!

play it here!

Screenshot (92).jpg

Screenshot (94).jpg

Now we will be working on fixing bugs and polishing things before adding in multiplayer.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:17 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Played it and I love it so far, the mechanics are really similar to the original, and I had a lot of fun just picking up ingredients since it's been so long, lol!

hi from Kass
signature by nightwish

Old 10-12-2019, 03:45 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I am absolutely stunned, wow. I was just thinking about Pixie Hollow this morning, decided to log back in to PHF, and what do I see but a new remake in the works? This is incredible! I can't wait to see what comes next!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 10-13-2019, 06:26 PM
Administrator
View Lori's Photo Album
Lori's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 

Lori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A list
Meet Autumn Moonmist!

Old 10-14-2019, 08:01 AM
in a blink
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

WOW! What a flitterific demo! And the WTP intro is so beautiful and professional looking that it could be in a movie if you ask me. I made a gif of it!

Click the image to view the full version

It's so fun to be able to collect ingredients again, even if it doesn't save yet. You guys are truly doing an awesome job with this remake. I can't wait (but I will ) to see the full version!

Here is my fairy remade in WTP style (I love the new eyes, btw)

Click the image to view the full version
Old 10-14-2019, 02:27 PM
Is a Pixie
View Teresa's Photo Album
Teresa's Fairy
My Mood: Bahahaha
Teresa has chosen their Fairy magic
IÂ’m so glad you enjoy it, and we love seeing your fairies! TheyÂ’re adorable