PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Do Any of you play Mario Kart Wii?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-02-2012, 05:17 AM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
No. I have no idea which one you are talking about. The one I am talking about is in Grumbling volcano. You know the volcano's that are by the starting line? Well one of them is a extreme short cut! When you start, instead of going forwards you go backwards! When you get far enough back you go forwards and try to jump onto the volcano! It is very hard to do. I have tried several times but never succeeded. When you get on you go around 3 times and you win!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:19 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Ooh! I heard of that one before to!
I've also tried but never suceeded... who knows sometime we all will?
The jump to next floor shortcut is in Rainbow Road. It's probably really hard to do, but if u watch the world wide winner in rainbow road, watch carefully, you might see the winner jump onto another floor! and also, have you all heard of that awesome shortcut in mushroom gorge? I'm practicing it!!!
Old 02-27-2012, 12:39 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 

Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Hey Everybody!

My Wii is on and i was able to get my Wii Console Number!

I will try to keep my parents from putting it away
The reason they don't like it on is because i won't get off. o_O
But the Wii is a really good video game and it's fun to have it!

Last edited by Jezzi; 02-27-2012 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Removed code
Old 05-02-2012, 04:31 AM
ηιѕѕα
View nissasky's Photo Album
nissasky's Fairy
My Mood: Aggressive
nissasky has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
i'm a pro in mario kart

i have all the characters, except dry bowser, and all courses, and my favorite course is mario circuit GCN
Old 05-26-2012, 11:48 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That is completely Awesome, Nissa!!!
Good Luck in getting all the characters!!!

Lily Snowfleck
Old 05-27-2012, 12:45 AM
Is extremely hurt :(
View Emily Watercloud's Photo Album
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Angelic
Emily Watercloud is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
I have all the characters except Mii outfit B, and i ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS come in first in EVERY course, even the mirror versions i've been playing for years now (Ever since the game came out I had it). I know all the tricks and shortcuts through the levels. i love this game
Old 05-28-2012, 12:45 AM
BK
View CrazyMusicAmy's Photo Album
CrazyMusicAmy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Sick
CrazyMusicAmy is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Mkw <3

Im new to it and I love it, I play as luigi! he is my good luck charm! but i so badly want to unlock daisy, because she is orange :P i got in January and i cant wait to play during the summer.
---------------------
Old 02-03-2013, 12:36 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Heart Wii Console Number?

I always thought of Luigi as a random character I would pick someday.
It's nice to know that you like playing with him!

I'm going to Post my Wii Console Number on the Thread. I'm not sure how to do this, since I never did it before... (I just never tried adding anyone.)

This is my new signature from now on...

Lily Snowfleck
Old 02-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I would be playing it a lot more, but I've lost it.

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 02-04-2013, 08:46 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Awe! I hope you find it someday!

By the way, everyone, do u guys do Automatic, or Manual? I prefer Manual...

Lily Snowfleck

Last edited by Lily Snowfleck; 02-04-2013 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Idk...
Old 02-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
It's been a while since I've played it but if I remember correctly I use Manual; that way I can go on the shortcuts. Did you know a shortcut on (at least nearly) all of the tracks? I don't remember all of them but I do remember they were there.

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 10-15-2018, 12:57 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Lol I'm six years late to this but I love Mario Kart. I haven't played it in a while, though. I used to always play as Daisy.