PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items

Virtual Items Talk about the things you get in the game.

Old What is this item?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-02-2015, 08:14 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
What is this item?

I am hoping that someone will be knowledgeable enough to help me figure out the name of a pair of shoes. Specifically, these ones:

At first I thought they were Curcuma Shoes but upon further inspection, it turned out they look quite different from them!

Curcuma Shoes:

Can you see how the tips are more curled upwards? I know there is not that much of a difference, but I wouldn't want to miss out on a pair of shoes to add to the collection.

I wasn't able to find them in the Queen's Boutique either and I'm stumped as to where to look next. If you have any ideas, please let me know, thanks!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 10-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I'm pretty certain they are from the Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy rescue DS game, but have no clue what they are called. Such a lovely fuchsia color.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:58 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Oh my! As soon as I think I've completed my item list, it turns out that I still managed to miss a bunch of items.

Your post got me thinking about the collection of DS outfits thread that we have here and noticed that I completely missed the Curcuma and Gentian outfits. I really hope that I'll be able to find PDFs for those... Sadly I couldn't find these shoes in that list. Maybe they were part of a Fuschia outfit (I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, haha).

Thanks for the information Tiramisu, I hope we'll be able to solve this mystery eventually. ^^

Old 10-18-2015, 12:21 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

A-ha, mystery solved! They're the Gentian Shoes from the Pixie Post Office - the long Gentian Skirt usually covers them up so I didn't see them in-game very often.
You were on the right track, Tiramisu - some of the older DS outfits got an improved design and were released in the Pixie Post Office (that's why some items are called "Original Top/Skirt/etc" to avoid confusion). The Gentian dress was one of the outfits with a new version so that pointed me in the right direction.

Old 12-22-2017, 02:33 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Thanks for researching this, Onionleaf! I'm hoping the rest of us can see the results.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)