PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Disney's FROZEN

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Your plot is really good, Sapphire, but I think Elsa and Leif shouldn't get married at the end of Frozen 2 (er, well, your Frozen 2). That would be moving to quickly. And actually guys, watching Frozen again, I think it would be best if Elsa stayed single. I mean she would be the ONLY princess/queen who DIDN'T find a love interest and get married. I think (if there's going to be Frozen 2) it should focus a bit more on Elsa and her powers (obviously not forgetting about Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf), and not Elsa and a love interest, and I also think Frozen 2 should be a bit more, magical and/or elemental
Thanks, Alexa. I actually think Elsa should stay single, too, but then I realized she's a queen, and queens usually need heirs. I suppose if Anna had a child, that could become the heir. I'm not too familiar with how that sort of thing works, though. Also, in my story idea, Elsa and Leif wouldn't get married right away; since it's a movie any amount of time can pass by, so perhaps a year later the two would get married.
And once more, I imagined my Frozen 2 would focus on Elsa and her powers, that's why I said she and Leif would work together to save Anna. Elsa would showcase her powers to the max! And it would be totally AWESOME! She would truly 'let it go'.

Anyway, I sometimes can't help myself from thinking up random stories/plot lines. Disney may not be planning a sequel, but knowing them and how popular Frozen was, it just seems a no-brainer that they would eventually do something for it.
Old 07-11-2014, 01:50 AM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quite honestly, I hope Disney DOES NOT create a Frozen sequel. Disney has a bad habit of running a good thing into the ground with their useless sequels. Frozen is perfect the way it is... we do not need another story! I think it's ridiculous they created sequels to The Classics... such as Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Peter Pan, and the list goes on. It's kind of obnoxious. Instead of being creative and thinking outside of the box... they become lazy and create pointless sequels to films that don't need it. That's just my two cents.

As far as Frozen becoming a Broadway play... I definitely see that happening. Look at all of the Disney movies that have became Broadway plays (The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins and Tarzan) and what do they all have in common? They all have songs that won The Oscar at the Academy Awards. There is not a doubt in my mind Frozen is next to join Broadway.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 07-11-2014, 02:20 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I also hope that Disney doesn't make a sequel to Frozen. I've began to dislike some of the movies Disney has made just because of those movies' sequels.

Except the Lion King sequel.

That was a good sequel.

I think the only reason I liked it was because of the shopping bags, though.
I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.

When I at first heard of Broadway, I had misread the word and thought it said "BREADway".

I thought it was a way filled with bread. D:
Old 07-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
I agree with the two ladies above; unless the sequel can be done very, very well, the idea of whatever life the two princesses (uh, princess and queen) live after the adventure simply does not interest me. I wish to leave them as they are; happily living life in peace, love, and harmony, and leave them to their own. Whether or not Elsa marries or doesn't marry hardly matters to me. And the idea of Hans with fire powers is completely off-the-wall. :P

Disney has never rocked their sequels...ever. At least as far as I am concerned. The original masterpiece always remains the best. I would much rather Disney come up with a new storyline and some new characters for a completely different storyline, and leave Frozen to rest in peace.

But we shall see. Disney never ceases to surprise me. Just as it did with the closing of my hollow home... Maybe they are capable of outstanding sequels, like Dreamworks and Pixar. Heaven knows!
Old 07-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
You're right about Disney's sequels. But they have new directors and writers that work there (John Lasseter being an exception) so their sequels MIGHT be really good. And the idea of Hans having fire powers seems awesome to me! Maybe, if there is a sequel, Elsa would.... oops. I almost gave my plot idea for Frozen 2 away. That wouldn't be good (I don't want anyone to steal it).

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-12-2014 at 06:16 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:54 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I'd have to agree with you guys, Disney's sequels are almost never as good as the original. Also, yes, a lot of sequels just seem so unoriginal, like they're just feeding off the success of the first movie. It would be awful if they ruined Frozen with a sequel.
However, since I like playing Devil's Advocate, I'm going to point out that the Tinker Bell series is a notable exception; all the sequels are awesome. In my opinion, they're all better than the first movie - though that was pretty good too.
Anyway, I'd love to see Frozen turned into a Broadway musical!
Old 07-12-2014, 02:17 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I think they will definitely do a Broadway play, but I wonder how they will do the ice? I've never seen a Broadway play, so I can't imagine how it could be done.

I'd like a Frozen sequel, because I felt that it needed something more; esp. of Elsa. The movie started out really well with Anna and Elsa playing, and then the accident happened, and then...well, I can't explain it, I just wish Elsa had more screen time and that she used her powers for good. Making the Ice Palace was cool, though. I guess I just want to see Elsa and Anna be sisters again and have an adventure together.
But, yeah, Disney sequels usually aren't very good. Although me personally likes them, anyway, because it's an opportunity to see my favorite characters again, even if the plot isn't very good. My favorite sequels have to be "Aladdin and the King of Thieves" and "Ariel's New Beginnings".
For some reason, I don't think of the Tinker Bell movies as sequels, but a movie series.
Old 07-13-2014, 02:57 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
I think they will definitely do a Broadway play, but I wonder how they will do the ice? I've never seen a Broadway play, so I can't imagine how it could be done.
I have seen Beauty and the Beast on Broadway. You would be amazed at how well the stage directors and producers are able to pull off visual effects on a live stage! They will have no problem finding a way to create the ice visual effects.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 07-28-2014, 10:27 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Shocked I can't believe my eyes! THEY ARE SO ALIKE!!!

I've always knew these two wonderful movies were alike, and that thought led me to finding this. These scenes are nearly similar aren't they?
We have our fairy version, and princess version! In Pixie Hollow, I'm sure it would double the interest in become a winter fairy.
GO WINTER FAIRIES!

Last edited by Daisybelle; 07-28-2014 at 10:40 PM.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:53 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Oh my gosh, Dasiybelle! They are alike!!! Especially the two at the end!!! That is sooo cool!

I was just thinking about the ballroom in PH this time of year. Oh, the music, the pool, meeting the minister of summer.... *sigh* I want to cry.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:56 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Thanks for sharing, Daisybelle. That is really cool, those scenes do look similar! I've always thought the two movies were kind of alike, since they both have sisters themes.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:53 AM
Time to read your posts
View Ghatat Bluemist's Photo Album
Ghatat Bluemist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award Get Connected Award  - Retired 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Splashing
Ghatat Bluemist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
wow daisy thats realy cool pictures, thanks for sharing
Old 09-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
News

BREAKING NEWS: DISNEY HAS CONFIRMED THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A FROZEN 2, TITLED "FROZEN FEVER", A SHORT FILM SET TO RELEASE IN SPRING 2015. THE OFFICIAL PLOT (as posted on Disney's official blog):

"In 'Frozen Fever,' it's Anna's birthday and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever, but Elsa's icy powers may put more than just the party at risk."

The original directors, animators, music composers, and etc. will be returning. The original cast has not been confirmed to return to the sequel. Also, it has been said that Disney has not made any plans on making a feature-length sequel. It is unaware whether or not Disney will have Kristoff and Anna be married, continuing the plot the hit show on ABC "Once Upon A Time" that has them Anna and Kristoff getting married.

Here is a link to a site that post the news yesterday. There are other sites that posted this news as well, but this is the most recent.

http://www.hallels.com/articles/6113...s-couldn-t.htm

Let's hope Disney does a good job with this, and does not ruin "Frozen" with the sequel like they have done to past movies with their sequels.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:31 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks for sharing, Alexa!
Hmm, it kind of looks like "Frozen Fever" isn't going to be a full-length movie, but one of those "short" sequels. Like Tangled Ever After... It says in the article that this was planned to be a short movie, and also I just can't imagine a feature length film with a plot mostly revolving around Anna's birthday. No offense Anna.
I also hope it turns out well, and does Frozen justice... Short movie or not.
By the way, you just accidentally posted spoilers for OUAT!

Thank you so much to the very talented Alyce and Ruby!
Old 09-19-2014, 03:19 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Ooh, a short feature, that sounds nice! But I don't really want to see Frozen have a sequel. But I can't wait to see what funny story lines they can come up with.

In other news, apparently a Frozen themed ride is in the works at Disney World Epcot in the Norway section.

Quote:
Walt Disney World delighted fans all over the globe last week when they announced construction will begin on a new "Frozen" attraction at the Norway Pavilion in Epcot.

The ride will "take guests to Arendelle" to re-live your favorite moments from the film. There will be a "royal greeting location" where guests can meet Anna and Elsa, and we imagine an entourage of the film's other characters sprinkled all throughout the ride.

The yet-to-be-named attraction will probably have a similar setup to Maelstrom, the ride it's replacing at Epcot. This ride, in operation since the 80s, takes passengers on "Viking boats" through various scenes in Norway's history.

Boat rides get SO much better when set to "Let It Go."

Disney offered no official news on an opening date for the "Frozen" ride, but estimates say it'll take between 12 and 18 months, putting the ride's debut somewhere in early 2016.

Until then, guests will have plenty of "Frozen" frolicking to keep them busy at the parks. Disney announced a whole lineup of "Frozen" holiday activities for its Magic Kingdom Park, including appearances by Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf in "Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade." Queen Elsa will also turn Cinderella Castle into an ice palace every night during the holiday season.