PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Camp Stories and Art

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-14-2014, 06:52 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
A Pixie Series: From the Mainland

I will make a few stories on this but here is number 1 of the whole thing. . .

Chapter 1
Emily

I woke up happily and excited for my birthday in the upcoming week. I rushed down for breakfast and as I came down, I saw my 2 younger siblings chasing each other around and my older sibling drinking some tea. I don't quite know if they do, but I've told my younger siblings about fairies. They sort of believe, but I'm unsure. My older sister used to believe, but lost her belief in fairies but does believe in some other magical creatures.

After I finished breakfast, I took my younger brother and sister out for a walk.
"Look!" cried my sister as she saw a bright light. I was sure my brother saw it too. same as me. There weren't anymore bright lights or what looked like a fairy, but we enjoyed our time at the park.

After coming back from the park, my younger sister, Natalie, surprised us with a fairy house.
"Any fairies?" asked Jacob, my brother.
"Only dust swirling around." said Natalie, as started surrounding her.
"Natalie!" we said as we peeked inside as Natalie dissapeared inside. Pixie Dust is supposed to make you fly!
"Woaahhh!" I said, as I suddenly began falling, and I felt myself shrinking.

(This story is a bit like one of my RPs by the way.)
Old 07-14-2014, 05:51 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Chapter 2
Annabeth

It's been about an hour since my siblings have been gone, and they said 45 minutes! What is up with those 3? I ran outside to go check. They had built this mini house that had been left on the grass. This was actually pretty cool. I picked it up, just quickly peeked inside, and started coughing. I was surrounded in golden dust. Was this some kind of joke? Where was the mini house? I hope it was on the table.

I was finally staring at the sky in some area I had no clue about, with my sisters & brother in fairy costumes right beside of me.
"A real fairy!" called Natalie.
"We're all fairies!" said Emily, actually lifting off of the ground. I was amazed. I turned around to see another flying girl in a golden dress and tiara.
"Welcome young ones. I am Queen Clarion and I am here to help young fairies. The time has come to choose your talent." she said. Wow! A real queen? I must've gone back in time!
"Your majesty." I said. Clarion then asked me to 'pick my talent.' I looked around me. I saw some mushroom shaped pedistools and more 'fairies.' Emily, Natalie, and Jacob were already searching around. couldn't choose between the teapot and bubble. The teapot tipped over when I got near it, so I chose the bubble. Emily chose the tornado, Jacob chose the hammer, and Natalie chose the flower.
"Welcome to Pixie Hollow, River the water talent, Emily the fast flyer, Jacob the tinker, and May the Garden talent. Probably Natalie. I guessed I was River. . . I didn't quite know what to say.
Old 07-16-2014, 03:52 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 3
Emily

We turned into fairies, and so did Annabeth. So cool!!! A fairy named Vidia showed me around and my favorite part was seeing the best spots, which were normally used by Talent Masters. I flew off to find Jacob and Natalie. . . I mean May.

I found them by a river with May trying to make a flower and Jacob crafting stuff.
"You should be flying fast, shouldn't you? I'm having trouble." said May.
"Um. . .you must start with a seed first." I said. I really didn't know how fairies worked this magic out. I decided maybe to fly off for a snack before checking out where my home was here. I flew off.

Annabeth/River

After this fairy, Silvermist, showed me around, I flew off. I wanted to be alone right now. I wanted to get back. I couldn't stay. I could let Emily. She likes this whole fairy thing, which I don't even believe. At least, I didn't until now. I rested in a really huge tree and closed my eyes. I thought about previous events. I'm dreaming. I must awaken. I'm laying on the ground, not in a tree. Fairies. They aren't real. I opened my eyes, expecting the sky, but instead, the green I saw when I closed them. I must've fell into a bush. I thought, shrugging it off. I didn't even care if I was crazy, falling into a bush. I just. . .laughed. I don't know why.
"Uh?" asked a person nearby. I stopped laughing.
"Were you watching me the whole time?" I asked, flipping into a stand. Never did that before. I thought.
"No. Just saying that your house is ready." she said. She had short black hair, a dark blue dress, and light blue eyes. I didn't quite know what she meant y house, but I guess . . .I moved? I followed her (actually flew) to an area known as Pixie Hollow in my dream (was it?) and to a little house. It was small, but comfy.
"Thanks." I told her. We flew together for a while.