PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Hidden Among Us

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-18-2018, 10:23 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Thanks Alexa! And bump.

Do you guys want some of our characters to already be friends, or for everyone run into each other later on?

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-28-2018, 03:10 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Again, so sorry for being inactive again lately. Things have been insane on the mainland.

Also, in answer to your questions about the Paladins.... I really don't know. I am not sure what they should be like actually. I don't want them to be too similar to the Dai Li, but I don't know what they should be like or what their goal is.

What do you guys think??

As for if they should already be friends or meet later on, we should do a combination of those. Some people can already know each other, and others will meet them all later on and join them. Sound good?
Old 10-29-2018, 08:20 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Maybe the Paladins have figured out a way to harvest the Dimidium energy/powers for themselves. Perhaps Dimidium energy can be used to create powerful medicines and other things that will help society and the Paladins say that's why they want to use/harvest it, but the higher ranking Paladins (the ones that may have even started the Paladins) just simply want to take the powers for themselves?
Old 10-29-2018, 10:31 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
It's okay! I'm sure we'll get a more clear idea of how they operate as we get further into the story.

Ooh, that's a great idea, Alexa! Adding to it, maybe the Paladins have somehow built a device that can suck the energy/powers from a Dimidium, and they can then use that energy to create all sorts of magical inventions, including medicines like you said. It might be cool if they even use weapons that run on Dimidium energy. Maybe taking away a Demi's powers removes an essential part of themselves, and they'll feel that loss for the rest of their lives. But the higher ranked Paladins tell their followers that the only reason the Dimidium refuse to give up their powers is because they selfishly want to hoard it for themselves, instead of sharing the energy to help all of humanity.

I was thinking that the necklaces might factor into this, since it sounded like they were really important? Maybe you can take away their powers by draining the necklaces? Or maybe the necklaces will protect the Dimidium by warning them when a Paladin is in the vicinity, or by shielding them against the Paladins in some way?

Just trying to toss some ideas out there! I think I might creative a Paladin for my second character, since it's been a long time since I've made an antagonist.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-04-2018, 07:01 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I think those are great ideas, Night!
Old 11-15-2018, 07:55 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Bump!

I'll try to write something for this after I finish my post for BiOtB.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:35 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent

Tap. Taptaptap. Taptap. Tap.
Adena absentmindedly tapped her quill against the wooden floor, lost within her book. Her eyes sped down the page, her imagination racing to keep up with the story. Her excitement seemed to fill the room, as if the world also waited with bated breath as she flipped to the next page, and echoed her gasp as the final pieces seemed to fall into place.
“There rested the stolen jewel,” Adena whispered despite herself, barely believing the words on the page, “resting on the satin as though nothing had transpired!”

Adena squealed, carefully setting the book and quill on the ground before bursting into a frenzy of pacing.
“Ooohhh, what could it mean?” She wondered breathlessly, “The countess had said that it was stolen, she had proven it, she had showed the detectives it wasn’t there! Why would she lie? Unless it really had been stolen, ooh, that would be tricky! But then how would the thief put the gem back behind all those locks again without showing any sign that they had been touched? How, hmm…”

“Adena!”
Adena’s head jerked towards the sound, her brain still reeling from the sudden shift in attention.
“Yes?”
“Have you finished the five pages of your book yet? We really could use your help in the forge.”

Adena couldn’t tell if her face suddenly flushed or lost all color, but she could definitely feel the room drop a few degrees. Yes, she realized, she had finished the five pages she promised she’d read. But she had not kept the rest of the promise of putting down the book after that point, and joining her parents in the forge. She gulped, and hoped that maybe if she kept her mouth shut, she wouldn’t have to admit what she’d done, and feel even worse because of how she did this same thing all the time. As those guilty thoughts sank in, the temperature of the room dropped even further.
“I’ll take your silence and the cold feeling as a yes, you did finish your chapter.”

Adena groaned, and peeked her head out the door to look at her mom in the hallway. “I’m sorry that I didn’t come out earlier! It’s just that it’s such a good chapter, and I got so distracted that I forgot that I was only supposed to read five pages, and…” she paused as the guilt in her chest deepened, so she took a deep breath before asking, “Can’t you guys handle the forge on your own?”

Her mother sighed, and pinched the bridge of her nose. Adena resorted to swallowing her growing guilt rather than breathing it away. “Adena,” her mother began, “it’s good for you to get outside, to meet people. Besides, don’t you like working in the forge?”

Adena winced. “Of course I do!” She protested. “I like working in the forge, I really do! It’s just… this book, it’s just so good, and I just got to the good part, and… and…” finally, she deflated. “I’ll go put on my smock.”
With that, Adena slowly turned back into her room, and sifted through the pile of dirty forging clothes on the floor to find her smock and thick pants. They were a little gross, sure, but she had run out of clothes two days ago, and slightly smelly clothes were better than outright awful.

She could tell her mother was at the door before she could feel her hand on her shoulder. “Sunbeam, I didn’t mean to disappoint you,” she soothed.
Adena put on the best smile she could before turning to her mom. “You didn’t disappoint me. I mean, you’re right. I should have gone out to the forge a while ago. And now I’ll make up for it.”
Her mom returned the smile, patting Adena’s shoulder before leaving. “You’ll be out in a few minutes, right?”
“Yes, okay,” replied Adena, before she could hear the outside door creak open and shut.

After a moment, she sighed and released the smile, before setting her mouth in a determined line. Sighing and swallowing her guilt wasn’t going to fix it. But working extra hard? That would do it. She was sure of it.
With that thought, Adena changed into her forging clothes, and headed outside.

((Thanks for being patient! It took me a while to come up with a good introduction to Adena.))

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094

Last edited by popcorn1234; 11-20-2018 at 12:42 AM.
Old 11-25-2018, 09:23 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Great post, Popcorn!
Old 11-29-2018, 11:12 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
So good to write with you again, Popcorn! Great post. I think it's interesting that you went with third person.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 12-02-2018, 12:18 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
It's great to write with you again too, Night! And yeah, I thought I'd try out 3rd person as a fun experiment!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 01-17-2019, 09:10 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Bump!

I'm so sorry I haven't written anything for this in a while. There are other rps I'm currently focusing on but I have not forgotten about this.