PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map > Pixie Map Archive

Pixie Map Archive Archive Forum for Pixie Map

Old Wilderness Group Challenges

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Wilderness Group Challenges

With the new changes to the Wilderness, I'm a little scared to go into a group because I don't know how it works now. Do fairies do the challenges as a team and fill up those annoying Healing cups together for the frogs in the Never Mine? Or is it individual work like the old way?
Old 07-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
You can choose to go into the wilderness with a group of friends. You would all have to work as a team to finish the quest. You can choose to go into the wilderness by yourself, but remember to have extra cookies because you will use a lot of pixie dust.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 07-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Oh dear, I don't think I explained it very well. I know you can choose to go in a group or do the Wilderness alone. What I was wondering is if you do a particular challenge TOGETHER while in a group, or a particular challenge ALONE while in a group. Because filling those cups for the frogs in the Never Mine for one fairy is too much work. I only managed to do it once. Do, say, two fairies work together at the same time to fill the cups (or shake leaves, gather acorn, etc.) working together to do the challenge; or does each fairy take her turn? (And I always make sure to have enough cookies )
Old 07-19-2011, 09:24 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
The challenges are split between the fairies so if there are ten cups to fill and two fairies you should get to fill 5 each although some fairies sometimes get slightly more than others. Not sure why unless it is to do with what Talent Level they are on.

I find the Never Mine is too much by myself as well so if you need to grab the other wilderness ingredients concentrate on Bubbly Bog (easy) or Silver Trees (medium) as the NC has stated that the Mine is rated difficult. By the time you need the blue gems you should be a whizz at filling those cups by yourself.

Good luck

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:22 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Ha Ha HA Jezzi is right! As always! By the time your on blue gem you should be a whizz! ha ha ha ha Olivia Ps If you ever see me tap me on the wing I'd be happy to fly in there with you!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:10 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you, that's what I wanted to know. My main fairy is level 20 (almost 21), I can use the Heal ability for the frogs very well in the Silver Trees and the Bubbly Bog, though I probably do need to practice more. I'm trying to get the badge for getting 200 Blue Gems, at the moment I have 116! I was able to use Heal for a frog in the Never Mine with a lower level fairy, so I thought I could do that again with a higher level fairy. Guess not. I tried three times and only needed to fill two more cups, and I was clicking like mad; but the clock always ran out. Curse you, clock!