PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old Pixie Hollow back tommorrow!! (fairyabc)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-19-2016, 11:02 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Thanks Neverbelle! I had a hard time getting into the shops too.

Well, it still has a lot of glitches, but I'm glad we can at least fly around and see all the meadows. I even managed to chat with a fairy named Melody yesterday. Feels so weird not having to deal with the censorship in Speedchat Plus.

Here's my new animal fairy, Lark Morningsong.

Thank you Windmuddle!
Attached Images
File Type: png Lark Morningsong.PNG (181.6 KB, 34 views)

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-20-2016, 03:27 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Aw, what a cute fairy, Neverbelle.

I'm still having bad luck. Firstly, after I made my Sapphire Mistymoon and changed her look she began to appear colorless and not at all how I changed her - unless I was in a shop. Not only that, she had/has no name, just a big 0 over her head.

And now when I login she doesn't even appear and I can't move around the chosen meadow.

Update: I decided to check out the FAQ and it explained what to do to fix my fairy. Although when I logged on there was only one server and suddenly there was my fairy in all her glory, and I was able to finally move around:

Here she is!

Last edited by Sapphira110; 06-20-2016 at 04:04 AM.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:48 PM
Is a Pixie
View windmuddle's Photo Album
windmuddle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Silly
windmuddle is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
Aw, what a cute fairy, Neverbelle.

I'm still having bad luck. Firstly, after I made my Sapphire Mistymoon and changed her look she began to appear colorless and not at all how I changed her - unless I was in a shop. Not only that, she had/has no name, just a big 0 over her head.

And now when I login she doesn't even appear and I can't move around the chosen meadow.

Update: I decided to check out the FAQ and it explained what to do to fix my fairy. Although when I logged on there was only one server and suddenly there was my fairy in all her glory, and I was able to finally move around:

Here she is!
you can run a server of your own www.fairyabc.com/server if you keep gettting the zero white fairy problem
Old 06-20-2016, 08:18 PM
Animal Talent and Proud!
View Melody_The_Animal_Fairy's Photo Album
Melody_The_Animal_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Arcade Champ 2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Author
Melody_The_Animal_Fairy has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent
I can't believe that fairyabc is finally open

I made a fairy on there (Melody) and can't wait for new updates
Old 06-20-2016, 11:39 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
*erupts from inactivity*
I always pop into the forums once and a while to just watch whats going on and I was very excited to see further updates to this! I saw this a few days ago and have been trying to get it, and although taking several tries/a couple days of trying I finally got in and it is SO exciting to see how far this project has come! It's so nostolgic just to be there and flitter around and listen to the music...

hi from Kass
signature by nightwish

Old 06-21-2016, 10:50 PM
Is a Pixie
View Ladymimi's Photo Album
Ladymimi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Valentine's Day Award 2017 Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Sad
Ladymimi has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Help with fairy abc

Please can someone help me... I lovee to play again on pixie hollow. I try to go to this fairyabc... and no luck.
Please send me a private message and let me know what I need to do. Thanks!!!!
Old 06-22-2016, 02:29 AM
Is a Pixie
windmuddle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 

Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymimi View Post
Please can someone help me... I lovee to play again on pixie hollow. I try to go to this fairyabc... and no luck.
Please send me a private message and let me know what I need to do. Thanks!!!!
have you read the faqs? it might help.

good luck

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 06-22-2016 at 04:41 PM. Reason: removed personal information
Old 08-04-2016, 01:47 AM
Is a Pixie
View cathy2530's Photo Album
cathy2530's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Frustrated
cathy2530 has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
As an admin of the fairy abc Facebook page I can say that fairy abc is still around. There will be an update soon. Also you don't need running if there is already a server running. Also this link is the login/sign up link http://www.fairyabc.com/user I hope this helps. Also my admin name is Nora and if you message fairyabc on facebook you might get me

Also most admins don't code we just answer questions and moderate so we can't really fix glitches but we can relay them to wind muddle.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-04-2016 at 09:44 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 08-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Oh. My. Neverland. FairyABC is a remake again? AND it's up and running?

*flies to site as fast as I can, leaving a trail of pixie dust in my path*

BEST! DAY! EVER!
Old 08-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
The new update says that you have to make a new account in order to play. Wouldn't this mean that the fairy that I made has to be made AGAIN? That my poor Sapphire was deleted again? I had a hard enough time as it was remaking her, since I didn't know what face she had exactly.

What does everyone else think or experienced with the new update? I haven't made a new one just yet. I know it's unlikely, but I was wondering if once you create a new account, you still get to keep your fairy you already made?

Update: So I went ahead and tried my old account and it pretty much says it's wrong. I was forced to create a new account, but as soon as I finished remaking my fairy and clicked the save & play button I get a 403 error. Boo...hiss...

Last edited by Sapphira110; 08-09-2016 at 07:28 PM.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Is a Pixie
windmuddle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
The new update says that you have to make a new account in order to play. Wouldn't this mean that the fairy that I made has to be made AGAIN? That my poor Sapphire was deleted again? I had a hard enough time as it was remaking her, since I didn't know what face she had exactly.

What does everyone else think or experienced with the new update? I haven't made a new one just yet. I know it's unlikely, but I was wondering if once you create a new account, you still get to keep your fairy you already made?

Update: So I went ahead and tried my old account and it pretty much says it's wrong. I was forced to create a new account, but as soon as I finished remaking my fairy and clicked the save & play button I get a 403 error. Boo...hiss...
Sorry sapphira110, we wont delete your account again in the future, if we decide to close the site sometime in the future, we will send everyone a download-able version, so we can keep our fairies forever
Old 08-13-2016, 02:18 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

They made the Famous Fairies (Rosetta, Tinker Bell, Silvermist, and Fawn). I really like their looks better than what had visited when Pixie Hollow was open, I had always thought they looked so plastic; and I couldn't stand how ugly Disney made Lyra.
I think I was on when the Famous Fairies visited, but I was too shy to join everyone; so I fled. I can talk just fine on the forums, but when it comes to facing a game character who I know is being moved by a real person live, I get super nervous. Sometimes I manage a "Hi" if prompted

So, if you see a Sapphire Mistymoon flying around...

...and she doesn't talk much, please forgive her. She's not being rude, she's just really bad with her social skills. If you get an extra fly-by, that's her way of saying "Hello!"

I'm wondering if I should try making one of my Sparrowmen...I don't like using fake emails to create a new account.
Old 08-13-2016, 05:36 PM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
myfairy.png Hi guys! Its been SOOOO long since I've posted on here. But I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm on FairyAbc. I look forward to flying with ya'll !

& thank you Windmuddle , for everything. Words can't explain how happy I am for this. It brings back soo much memories, & I'm very excited for future updates. See ya around the waterfall!
Old 08-14-2016, 04:15 PM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

My Mood: fairyish
Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent
wardrobe

I accidentally deleted my arrival outfit when I was donating another outfit. you can't see which is highlighted and I clicked several times and I deleted the top and bottom. any ideas to get it back? I put a comment on the FAQ's but I don't think that will work.
Foxfeather.jpg

also my burrow doesn't save my decor. I did it yesterday and today it is gone.

Last edited by Foxfeather; 08-16-2016 at 07:43 AM. Reason: add info
Old 08-15-2016, 12:55 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I tried to log on, but it says there's no server online.